Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters (33988 Views)

Afeez Owo: My Tribal Marks Got Me Insulted, I Tried Using Sandpaper To Remove... / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by deymoh(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is a perfect carbon-copy as they totally look like their father, although with some glimpses of their mother's.

I hope Actor Afeez is not stingy grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIuXaHGj1tV

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by deymoh(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
shocked

Wow! These Other Photos Reveal How Busty Mide Martins Is, Check Them Out

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/actress-mide-martins-husband-actor.html
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by goldbim(f): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Carbon copy!!he does not need to run DNA test.. grin...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink

cool

STOP THERE.... OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE grin
follow us on instagram @twscards guys
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by Batlan01: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
shey dem no carry NOSE lyk dem mama... Mrs AFEEZ 'NOSAZEME' MIDE-MARTINS

8 Likes

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by blackwizwise(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
this one na news now ooo. chaii news don't finish
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by ademiD(f): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
real carbon copy
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
ok
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
ON FT FOR THE IST TIME....
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by remzor(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
cute children.
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by duduade: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good to know the children s real color now...

It's obvious the mummy is doing something to her skin

1 Like

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by allanphash7(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
I disagree with you op provided they also have tribal mark
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by badaoyeyemi(f): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Just like boscojugunu and his dad

1 Like

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by Kunlenoni: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
how come the ugly guys has pretty daughters

hmmmmm, what a striking resemblance
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by businessweb: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
ok
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by obailala(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Some resemblances can be scary shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by Dangel1(f): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
the resemblance is sticking
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by Sunofgod(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
How unfortunate for them....

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by phidipe(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kunlenoni:
how come the ugly guys has pretty daughters

hmmmmm, what a striking resemblance
Post your pictures let see how handsome you are, that you get money to buy browsing bundle does not mean you should insult any how. ERANKO

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by CXLVII: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Confirmed! These ones re not baby factory pikin! Na hin do the tin!

1 Like

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
I bet the kids will wish they resemble their mum

Ugly resemblance

5 Likes

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by BABANGBALI: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew lala's snake story better pass dis one at least one go see meat chop.
Lalasticlala please do the needful jare,boys wan see snakes

1 Like

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Beautiful family... Kai but this sister get agbako enu in movies.. (can so yab)
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by Tobium1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wait o! Where dey suppose to look like Laura ikeji? Oh! I forgot, de ho Is fvcking kanu's broda and she's strictly on pills
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by holluphemydavid(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
OK seen
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by PerkyJeggs(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
TadeDada:
I bet the kids will wish they resemble their mum

Ugly resemblance

Iffa hear bro. When the father dey dominate uhn?
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by FILEBE(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
deymoh:
This is a perfect carbon-copy as they totally look like their father, although with some glimpses of their mother's.

I hope Actor Afeez is not stingy grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIuXaHGj1tV

AMEBO! WHO DOUBTED THE PARENSHIP BEFORE?
Nao una go dey break marriages and homes. Private investigator. U nor get work abi? U better go learn how to make shoes from that fine lady. Instagram stalker
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by atirolu(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
duduade:
Good to know the children s real color now...

It's obvious the mummy is doing something to her skin

If u knw mide's mother you ll knw she's not doing anyting to the skin
That's her real colour

4 Likes

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by Raydos: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by LuveU2(f): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew lala's snake story better pass dis one at least one go see meat chop.
Lalasticlala please do the needful jare,boys wan see snakes
Baban have i offended u in anyway?
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by youngest85(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Beautiful family... Kai but this sister get agbako enu in movies.. (can so yab)

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday / Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video / Oge Okoye: Why I Visited Pastor Alph Lukau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.