Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth (31672 Views)

Lagos Acquires 500hectares Of Land For Farm Estate / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / HDQ-TV[[[FREE]]]WWE* Fastlane 2016 Live Stream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by justineu(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2017
Please how many suckers can one plant in three plots of land thanks.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by justineu(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
https://www.nairaland.com/2582876/farm-experience-diary-advice-intending
how many suckers can one plant in three plots of land. Thanks
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by cuttestprince(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2017
justineu:
how many suckers can one plant in three plots of land. Thanks
Let me answer for my boss
500 sucker will do on 3plot,2m×2m spacing
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by justineu(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2017
cuttestprince:

Let me answer for my boss
500 sucker will do on 3plot,2m×2m spacing
thanks man.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by chilinks(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
femnet29:
Plantain suckers also available here in OGBOMOSO, 08066725994
Also pineapple suckers.
Avocado
Oil palm trees
Cocoa seedlings
Etc
what is the cost of a sucker of plantain
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2017
chilinks:

what is the cost of a sucker of plantain
How many suckers do you need?
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2017
quote author=skysailor post=60119825]
like how many months between the planting and harvest period?

and around which months(season ) do planting commerce?[/quote]
11months
Planting can commence anytime provided there is irrigation on the farmland.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Do plantain...it pays
Kindly check my page on www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by agrobiz873: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Good morning,
I just sent you a message on WhatsApp concerning our plantain,kindly attend to it.
God bless.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
agrobiz873:
Good morning,
I just sent you a message on WhatsApp concerning our plantain,kindly attend to it.
God bless.
Amen.Replied.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by alwaz4nature: 6:42am On Sep 21, 2017
Plz I just stumbled across this now. Nice piece. Do u still have space in this project? Am highly interested.

Lesgupnigeria:
My major concern this season is meeting the ever increasing demand for plantain. Not only is the production capacity low, most plantain farmers are not producing up to standard. They just procure any plantain sucker variety and start farming. At the moment, I am mandated to supply plantain flour, plantain chip companies with capacity ranging from 10T/day to 30T/day.
This is a huge supply that has kept me thinking and working harder on ways to meet the demand.
When I looked at the capacity of my farm and the farms i have set-up and the ones I am managing, i see the huge gap between the quantity the companies need and what i have, also looking at the fact that not all plantain producing farms have what the market need.

About 1000 acres of farmland has been acquired for this project and the hundreds of thousands of the Hybrid cultured variety needed has been propagated.
You will have access to highly discounted hybrid sucker seedlings and Farmland.
Free advisory services.
Free farm management services.
Get a land and start your plantain farming business.
Its an opportunity to kickstart your plantain farm this year and fast track your success.
You can get more info on farming business on www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2017
alwaz4nature:
Plz I just stumbled across this now. Nice piece. Do u still have space in this project? Am highly interested.

Yes,space still available
Check my signature for my contacts or visit www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by mogacezil: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2017
We Maintain Your Website Investment Website So You Can Focus On Growing Your Business

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
mogacezil:
We Maintain Your Website Investment Website So You Can Focus On Growing Your Business
Why not open a new thread for better visibility?
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by 9iceboi(m): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
I greet u. Am in Enugu , am highly interested in plantian farming. How much will I get 1000 suckers and d cost for transportation to enugu
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
9iceboi:
I greet u. Am in Enugu , am highly interested in plantian farming. How much will I get 1000 suckers and d cost for transportation to enugu
I can connect you with some of our farmers who already have the suckers in the south east.
Because of logistics,1000 suckers are too small to get across to enugu
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Best1708(f): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Weldone man,can i still partake in the project? if yes kindly send me the necessary info at olatuyisehope@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2017
Best1708:
Weldone man,can i still partake in the project? if yes kindly send me the necessary info at olatuyisehope@gmail.com. Thanks
Ok.Noted
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by koolsammie(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
koolsammie:
Mr Gbenga (lesgupnigeria) , i had to wait till this moment before I came out. Now it's obvious you aren't willing to pay my money, after investing in over 200,000 naira in your business since 2014,and all you were able to realize as profit the first time was 24,000naira which I refused to collect in 201t and you agreed to replant the cassava again. I waited for almost two years, and all you were able to send again on 3rd of Oct 2017 was 20000 naira. You only pick 1 out of 30 of my calls these days.
I never believed you were like this. Sometime last year someone had an issue with you here on nairaland but I defended you because trusted you more than I should have. I don't understand why humans are like this. But sir, I give you a week to pay my money, as I won't disturb you anymore.
Lol....you can always get the best of me early in the morning.
I am always tired in the evening after much activities on the farm.
As I have always told you,6-7am is the best time to call me.
You can as well send me a mail@ yusuffgbenga@gmail.com if my numbers are not available
Some of the cassava are just being harvested.
Part of the money sent to you was the payment made by the buyer for the sale of your cassava.
We have harvested all the cassava of our clients with yours and payment will be due this coming Monday.
That's why I advise you to come down to see your farm so that you see what's happening firsthand on the farm
By Gods grace,the remaining will be paid this coming week.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2017
Has anyone really made millions from this project here?

5 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by abdulsemi: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
I am here pleading to Mr Gbenga Yussuf Adewale (lesupnigeria) to pay my investment back to me. On Feb. 2016 we have an agreement that he would planted an acre of plantain (COST 466,000, ROI 800,000 1st year) and hectare of Cassava (COST 130,000, ROI 300,000) , by April 2017 both will be ready for harvest and I paid him 535,000 . But unfortunate when I called him by April 2017 he said all the plantain was burnt and the cassava he will pay when he harvest and since then he stop picking my calls and he refused to show my farm.
Please my good nairalander people help me talk to Mr. gbenga to give me ONLY MY INVESTMENT back pls . Merry xmas and Happy New Year in Advance.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by mayoor15(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
abdulsemi:
I am here pleading to Mr Gbenga Yussuf Adewale (lesupnigeria) to pay my investment back to me. On Feb. 2016 we have an agreement that he would planted an acre of plantain (COST 466,000, ROI 800,000 1st year) and hectare of Cassava (COST 130,000, ROI 300,000) , by April 2017 both will be ready for harvest and I paid him 535,000 . But unfortunate when I called him by April 2017 he said all the plantain was burnt and the cassava he will pay when he harvest and since then he stop picking my calls and he refused to show my farm.
Please my good nairalander people help me talk to Mr. gbenga to give me ONLY MY INVESTMENT back pls . Merry xmas and Happy New Year in Advance.
Sorry sir, you've learnt your lessons, don't pay anyone to farm for you next time, do it yourself, all these so called nairaland farmers are bunch of thieves willing to exploit you, good luck as you try to get you money back, I really wish you will get something.
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by EzekielMab(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
After reading this last page, it showed clearly that this man(legsupnigria) is not someone to hold in high esteem.

On this note, anybody that will still transact with him is on his own
Re: Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth by Babakolanut(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
What is the progress report on this venture now? Can one still be accommodated? Pls update me on whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Pig Farm Journey / Chinese Investors Abandon Cocoa Products Industry In Ede / My Little Onion And Cabbage Farming

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.