Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. (9954 Views)

Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft / Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) / Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by jennybright(f): 6:03am On Feb 14, 2016
I'm already married with kids

TayeJiboluwa:
##Jennybright
It's your destiny, Jenny. You will win. What you need most is the favour of God so that satan will not use men against you. Your case is not that of prayer and fasting or vigils, but for God to see you through. Please always pray for the favour of God everytime, and also seek the favour of God by being a blessin to the pastor in your local church. Avoid getting pregnant outside wedlock, as that will terminate everything. It is men that the devil will try to use to destroy you, and most men you will meet will try to sleep with you instantly, fight it! Pray for favour of God every time. If you can marry right, your generation will stand up for you. Be a virtuous woman, and a man with a great heart will see you. The man that will marry you will have to battle Satan face to face. Lucky also is the man that will marry you, I say that. If the favour of God rests with you, you will overcome. So you need a man of God that will guide you, and marriage is extremely important for you. It's not reallt a battle, its just an occult activity based on the position of woman after the fall of man. Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by ikorodureporta: 6:07am On Feb 14, 2016
B
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 14, 2016
##jennybright
Okay. LiKe i said, you don't need warfare prayers or one spiritual method or the other. There are things I can't say in public for now. Let the dream or nightmare stop bothering you, it's not really a threat. Anyways concentrate on praise and worship, specifically targeted defeating the attacks. I mean take praise and worship warfare as a weapon to quench whatever they are throwing at you. Spend some time on a daily basis praising and worshipping for the purpose of fighting the dream. Always pray for all your children too.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
We are organising a special prayer and impartation service for those believing God for the fruit of the womb on Sunday 27th of March 2016, at the Cedar center, 12 Jibowu street, Yaba, Lagos. Time is 10:00am to 12pm. Come expectant, pre-registration required and seat reservation: 09024047138, tcrojem@gmail.com,
Tell and invite someone. Ministering will be Pastor Taye Jiboluwa.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
Watch and pray.
Whatsapp: 09024047138.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2016
God's Goodness Church.
God's Goodness Ministries.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Please, my phone has being maliciously stolen, you can only reach me on my mail, tcrojem@gmail.com for now. everyone communicating with me on whatsapp, i regret the unavailability. God Bless you. While i try to reactivate my line.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
There are other topics on dealing with witchcraft on the blog, www.ggcrc..com
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
for prayers, questions, etc:
tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Testimonies has been coming in, feel free to send yours. God bless.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2016
You are delivered in the name of Jesus!!!
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
God is a Deliverer.

Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Rogersmith(m): 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hi sir, I have not been understanding my dream lately. Very scary dreams like seeing things witches. Any prayer points to help overcome this.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
inbox me sir with details.
Re: Cutting Down Witchcraft Covens. by Holyede: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
TrajansKong:
O Africa! O, my people!!

This foolishness retards our progress. Must every waking minute be filled with the threat of ghosts, witches, spirits and phantom dangers?

How can we take our place at seat at the table of nations?

When will we ever drop the chains of religion?
ignorance surely is bliss, tell us more, the kingdom of darkness is far ahead in terms of what you deceive yourself as 'progress and modernity' when will the black man be free from a false sense of aping 'white superiority' and then coming to religion section to prove how dark you are?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closing Eyes When Praying :how Necessary It Is To The Prayer / Let's Take A Look At Slavery As Contained In Bible Verses / What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.