Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) (16161 Views)

Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) / Girl & Her Aunt Tortured By Elders In Akwa Ibom Over Witchcraft Accusation (Pic) / Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by itsdumebi(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
A young unidentified was repeatedly abused by his caretakers over witchcraft allegations in Edo state. According to an eyewitness, Smart Adoghe, the child was serving as a houseboy to a woman and her family.

The abuse reportedly started after a pastor accused the boy of witchcraft.

Smart's account;

This is what a neighbor of mine did to a child kept in her care. I was told that they accuse the child of witchcraft (one pastor told them) and they have been beating up the child for quite some time now, lock her outside with hands and legs tied till morning. It was brought to my attention by my maiguard who could no longer bear what he sees.

The child was so abused that it attracted the attention of neighbors around who almost lynched the said woman and since then nobody knows the where about of the child. When confronted the woman said the father of the child has come to take her, but the neighbors fear that the child might be dead because they never saw anybody come to the house to pick up the child.

Please I want justice for this child and at least we should know the where about of the child first because she needs medical attention. This woman should be made to produce this child where ever she is. I was told this child has been with this woman since when she was three months old when she lost her mother.

Though we are neighbors i do not mind risking my relationship with them, i will come out to testify and point out the house to which ever authorities are interested in getting justice for this child as i can never be friends with people who have the evil heart of abusing a child to this level.

http://politicsngr.com/videophoto-boy-brutally-beaten-injured-edo-witchcraft/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqZsqrdUcXQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by falcon01: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
what is wrong with ~humanity~ blacks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by madenigga(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Is Edo again grin

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Edo state and witchcraft is like

Cigarettes and lighters.

One can't work/function without the other.

6 Likes

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by Bankalert(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Osalobua will punish people wey touch dat boy
Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by ritababe(f): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
just a kid.
Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by Seun(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
If they didn't believe that witches actually existed, there would've been no reason for them to do this. False beliefs have harmful consequences.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by AfroMighty(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is craziness

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by kogistar: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
HE IS IGBO BOY

1 Like

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by Paddy247: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
hh
Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by Hardewarlee(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
OMG!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by fmlala: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is serious. But is the boy not too young for the burden expected of the houseboy?

5 Likes

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by ClitRaider: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
kogistar:
HE IS IGBO BOY
Nah, he aint a flatron.
Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by iamawara(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mtcww. Winsh pass winshh? Edo wey all of them be winshhh smiley na im dey wan kill this small boy? Cats family
Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by Uzoigwe1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Edo again?................
Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
EEDIOTS.
IT'S obvious LUCIFER landed in AFRICA, when he was chased from the Heavens....

6 Likes

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by Aniedi30(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
The witch I always see in Nigeria film don't look like this... Why abuse the poor boy like dis...
Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by mmsen: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Where are all those people who attack people when they steal groundnut? Why don't they do the same to the foolish person who assaulted this child?

3 Likes

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by KayodeAjani: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
I see.

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by DirtyGold: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
Seun:
If they didn't believe that witches actually exist, there would've been no reason for them to do this. False beliefs have harmful consequences.
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
See eh, people will find whatever reason to do whatever tickles their fancy.
It is not only in Nigeria or Africa that witchcraft is believed and or practiced.

Besides, there's a Yoruba saying, roughly translated; it is a person who has not been afflicted by peculiar situations/circumstances that calls himself a (super)man.

NB: I'm not in anyway believing the story or excusing the incident it if true.

What's tha business?

3 Likes

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by grandstar(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hear someone " speaking in tongues" in the background, just blabbing nonsense
Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by Emu4life(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
babaric

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by fkdmods: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
The same people shouting hell and brimstone on this thread are the same people who will be clapping when someone is burnt in the streets for a suspect as a thief. I really do not see a problem here. This is normal for a fetish violent society like Nigeria. This is what happens in a country where people take laws into their own hands. Get used to it.
Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by Lovexme(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
What a cruel thing to do.

All these Edo bashers sha.
Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by Gift101(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Seun:
If they didn't believe that witches actually exist, there would've been no reason for them to do this. False beliefs have harmful consequences.

Do you think the victim was joking ?

1 Like

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by NGELEBUBE: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
where exactly in edo state pls? detailed addresstnx!
Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by Truman155(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
child abuse.
I still cannot get to understand why nigerian parents torture their kidds in the name of discipline or religion.
when I eventually have kids I don't think I would let anyone beat them
this just reminded me of the quote that "men would do anything for religion, fight for it, kill for it, die for it, anything nut live for it"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by rawpadgin(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
n
Re: Houseboy In Edo Tortured Over Witchcraft Accusation (Video) by ireneony(f): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Witchcraft does not exist and i don't believe in it.

Africans sha..

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are / Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth / Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.