Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? (10015 Views)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / Will We Ever Feel Safe And Secure? What Does The Bible Have To Say? / Why Should The Bible Have Many Versions ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by Born2conquer: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
As each day passes so also is the new motivation to indulge in it surfaces...now virtually everyone around me are into it fully and they've racked millions from it and in their word "People who do not start the Yahoo Yahoo today would regret it tomorrow"

And words as such do sting people like me still holding unto our integrity... would we really regret not doing it? Not having a massive headstart in life?
A friend is currently having a Whopping sum of 45M+ in his accounts and he is visioned on how he would be utilising the funds.. yeah..he got the headstart from yahoo and he is till doing it to get as much money as possible..

We not doing it do not have any 100k grin from anywhere and not a single hustle can provide us with 1million as a student...

Please is the Bible against yahoo? Let's leave morality out now
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Every business in earth is Yahoo yahoo concept.
Once you figure. The rest is easy.
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by alBHAGDADI: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
What is Yahoo Yahoo?

It is a fraudulent and deceitful means of getting money.

You see, I not only pity all those who do Yahoo runz, I also pity those who urge them on. It's really stupid to encourage a deceitful lifestyle simply because you don't know the consequence. What do you think happened to that man whose lifesavings got swindled by a skinny-jeans-wearing boy? Oh you thought he got over it like nothing happened? He became broke and unable to pay his children's school fees. What about his house rent and the constant nagging from his wife? What about the woman whose ATM Card was cloned by Yahoo boys leading her to losing her entire lifesavings?

Last month, my phone was snatched at Ikeja while trying to board a bus. It took me 4 days before I could block and retrieve the phone number. All that while, the thief was using my line to withdraw money from my UBA and GTB accounts. He was loading recharge cards via those short codes banks use. He withdraw close to 100k before I blocked it. He probably spent it all popping champagne at night clubs while everyone haile dhim.

The money stolen from me is small, but the pain I felt really took a month to get over. I mean, after stealing my phone, the guy or guys still proceeded to steal from my bank accounts. If I had not blocked the line, he probably would have cleared me dry.

Now, Imagine the pain felt by those who lost huge to such yahoo boys. Here you are thinking the life is cool and won't come with a consequence.

Note that people who have been duped have a God watching and will judge you in due time. Enjoy the sweet bread for now, but read the Bible passage below.

Proverbs 20:17
Bread of deceit is sweet to a man; but afterwards his mouth shall be filled with gravel.

Take a look at what those Yahoo boys do with the money you toiled day and night to make.
Tell me if such boys don't deserve torment for tormenting innocent families by stealing heir hard-earned money all in the name of popping champagne that adds no value. (pictures for descriptive purposes only)

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by godisgood200: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Born2conquer:
As each day passes so also is the new motivation to indulge in it surfaces...now virtually everyone around me are into it fully and they've racked millions from it and in their word "People who do not start the Yahoo Yahoo today would regret it tomorrow"

And words as such do sting people like me still holding unto our integrity... would we really regret not doing it? Not having a massive headstart in life?
A friend is currently having a Whopping sum of 45M+ in his accounts and he is visioned on how he would be utilising the funds.. yeah..he got the headstart from yahoo and he is till doing it to get as much money as possible..

We not doing it do not have any 100k grin from anywhere and not a single hustle can provide us with 1million as a student...

Wow. This is hilarious. You want to know what God thinks or says about it, but we must leave morality out of it.
Satan has these three mandates, To Steal, Kill and destroy.

Enjoy your booties now, the same satan who is deceiving you is waiting to cheer you up into hellfire if you don't repent.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by Chiedu4Trump: 2:01am On Feb 06, 2018
Born2conquer:

Proverbs 9 (KJV)

17 Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.

18 But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by Emmytes(m): 3:45am On Feb 06, 2018
It's a cold world out here, struggle of the fittest.

Eat or be eaten, fûck the bible.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

What is Yahoo Yahoo?

You see, I not only pity all those who do Yahoo runz, I also pity those who urge them on. It's really stupid to encourage a deceitful lifestyle simply because you don't know the consequence. What do you think happened to that man whose lifesavings got swindled by a skinny-jeans-wearing boy? Oh you thought he got over it like nothing happened? He became broke and unable to pay his children's school fees. What about his house rent and the constant nagging from his wife? What about the woman whose ATM Card was cloned by Yahoo boys leading her to losing her entire lifesavings?

Last month, my phone was snatched at Ikeja while trying to board a bus. It took me 4 days before I could block and retrieve the phone number. All that while, the thief was using my line to withdraw money from my UBA and GTB accounts. He was loading recharge cards via those short codes banks use. He withdraw close to 100k before I blocked it. He probably spent it all popping champagne at night clubs while everyone haile dhim.

The money stolen from me is small, but the pain I felt really took a month to get over. I mean, after stealing my phone, the guy or guys still proceeded to steal from my bank accounts. If I had not blocked the line, he probably would have cleared me dry.

Now, Imagine the pain felt by those who lost huge to such yahoo boys. Here you are thinking the life is cool and won't come with a consequence.

Note that people who have been duped have a God watching and will judge you in due time. Enjoy the sweet bread for now, but read the Bible passage below.

Bread of deceit is sweet to a man; but afterwards his mouth shall be filled with gravel.

Lol, the guy was slow sef.
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Emmytes:
It's a cold world out here, struggle of the fittest.

Eat or be eaten, fûck the bible.

That's the real world oh.
Tell them brother.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2018
To the op.
Guy use your head, buhari, babagida, an all the rest of his goon have been ruling Nigeria since before I was born, do you see them suffering.

The pastors have been doing Yahoo on out head, do you see them suffering.

Better join the hustle before you see first hand how these liars lie to us because if everyone does what they do, the market will be too small for them to buy private jet.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by Born2conquer: 12:08am On Feb 11, 2018
donsimo:
To the op.
Guy use your head, buhari, babagida, an all the rest of his goon have been ruling Nigeria since before I was born, do you see them suffering.

The pastors have been doing Yahoo on out head, do you see them suffering.

Better join the hustle before you see first hand how these liars lie to us because if everyone does what they do, the market will be too small for them to buy private jet.
Boss..how far
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 11, 2018
Fraud in whatsoever form is bad. Stealing is against biblical doctrines. Hence, yahoo yahoo is bad.

Do we really need religious principles to know what is good and bad?
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:02am On Feb 11, 2018
Yahoo Yahoo is a slang for advanced fee fraud. Fraud itself is occurs when one steals by trick.

Stealing is highly condemned by God in the Bible... Same applies to fraud
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by alBHAGDADI: 4:17am On Feb 11, 2018
donsimo:

Lol, the guy was slow sef.
How would you feel if the same fate befell your mother who sells tomatoes under the sun? Will you also say the thief was slow for not clearing her entire money?

I think you are already reasoning like a thief. Pray you don't end in jail.
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 11, 2018

Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by tstx(m): 6:47am On Feb 11, 2018
Following
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 11, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
How would you feel if the same fate befell your mother who sells tomatoes under the sun? Will you also say the thief was slow for not clearing her entire money?

I think you are already reasoning like a thief. Pray you don't end in jail.

Bobo, we do what we must to survive.
The world I was born in made me to follow the rules, but the only people who excellent are those who don't follow the rules. Morality it equivalent to stupidiy in Nigeria.

The thief is just trying to survive, if you know what it feels like to have nothing to live for anymore you would understand.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 11, 2018
Born2conquer:

Boss..how far
I Dey joor
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by Saverin: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2018
Bible was written 2500yrs ago so it is not in touch with modern day realities. If you follow the simple *do unto others as you want them to do to you* rule, you will decide for yourself
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by purem(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2018
I want to chache

If there is anyone to put me through I will appreciate wink
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by purem(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2018
When bet9ja yaff refuse to pay my money and you said I should not join yahoo yahoo
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by PastorandMentor(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
It is wrong to bring pain on other people while you enjoy their wealth. You are just like the devil...
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by partnerbiz4: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
What is Yahoo Yahoo?

Take a look at what those Yahoo boys do with the money you toiled day and night to make.
Tell me if such boys don't deserve torment for tormenting innocent families by stealing heir hard-earned money all in the name of popping champagne that adds no value. (pictures for descriptive purposes only)

Please how were they able to withdraw your money?
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by paxonel(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
So, without yahoo yahoo or being fraudulent you cannot think of something else legit to blow?

You get mental problem o, incase you nor know grin

In all the opportunities everywhere like the air you breath you cannot see.

Na another person sweat you dey see?

You foolish o, sorry to say grin
Re: What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Born2conquer:

Yes the Bible is against Yahoo. How? Yahoo entails stealing from someone ( Lev 19:11,Exo 20:15,Eph 4:28,ROM 13:9). What causes yahoo is in 1 Tim 6:10

(1) (Reply)

Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. / Prosperity Pastors Increasing Poverty? / What Is The Meaning Of The Tree Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.