Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) (42938 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by chimere66: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
As narrated by an eyewitness who was in a bus when some men in uniform nearly exchanged blows in public today, February 4. Read what eyewitness said below:

“So, this morning on my way to work ( Yaba), I boarded a bus, ( Danfo) at Maryland. When we got to Obanikoro bus stop (precisely, 08:03), we slowed down (At the bus stop o), to let some passengers off. Unfortunately for us, there was another bus right in front of us blocking traffic, which we had to carry over.

Its only logical (we couldn’t fly, afterall). and that was how the problem started. Like I said earlier, there was a bus in front of the bus I was on. Sadly, so were some LASTMA officials (about 6 of them, 5men and 1 woman). We had a member of the Army Cadet, I think, on board (Not too sure if he was army or whatever). He respectfully told the LASTMA officials to let the bus go as he was running late for an appointment, and he even got down when his request was refused the first time. He pleaded with them saying we didn’t block traffic, that it was the bus in front of ours, but by then that bus driver had managed to escape, so they pounced on our bus. His request was turned down, passengers were ignored, and then they turned violent towards the driver and conductor (the LASTMA officials).

The Cadet tried to resolve this. Even though they were clearly being rude to him, he just kept his cool. They dragged this for a few minutes but when they realized he wasn’t going to back down till the driver was released, they turned on him. Now, they pushed the woman (LASTMA official) to him knowing that the Cadet would not touch her, and I’m so proud to say that he did not touch her, even though she ended up tearing his uniform right from the first button to the last one. Some how, the police officers at that same stop came to join in the fight but ended up supporting the LASTMA officials (afterall, they work at that same bus stop together).

The LASTMA officials harassed not only the driver and his conductor, but also the Cadet and the passengers. Eventually though, some MOPOL officials got wind of the situation, came in and that’s when the game changed. Even as I write this, I’m still so thrilled at how much suffering the LASTMA officials endured and how some of them took to their heels, stumbling and even falling into the gutter as they ran. In fact they all took to their heels,but three of the LASTMA officials were captured. It was a beautiful scene afterwards, at least for me *smiley happy.
Eventually though, the Mopol officers and LASTMA drove off in one bus, I’m guessing to MOPOL headquarters, with the Cadet. I cant even begin to imagine how they would sort it out. Iv heard so much about these kinds of situation but had never witnessed it. And if you are wondering how I managed to stay to watch the 20 minutes long incident since I said I was heading out to work. Well, I was waaaaay early for my appointment, my client had just moved our meeting to 12 noon, from 9 am, so I had the time.”

Na only God go help us for naija!Security operatives messing everything up!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/see-how-lastma-official-army-cadet-and.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by chimere66: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lol
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by Bilabong(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
funny people

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by alatbaba1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Not all Military personnel r insane. Some are actually sane. Watch out for part 2

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by kingofchess(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
that Army official should be drilled...... I don't want 2 know who caused d fracas.
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by Pheals(f): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
We only recognized winners , who win?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by PentiumPro(f): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
This your phone camera is not sharp! Very unfriendly pictures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
kikikiki....... grin grin
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by ckmayoca: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Me I no see blow ooo

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by balash(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
G
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Staff hang for bus. No shaking

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Interesting
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by Chidexter(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wonders shall never stay in one place.
This is the stuff you see in comical cartoons

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by marycool18(f): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
I love Nigeria cuz the law itself is a joke grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by bqlekan(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ori gbogbo won o pe
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by Feranchek(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
The Nigerian Army are a group of very responsible gentlemen (at least 95% of them sha). They are well trained and paid. Before soja man go slap you, he go 1st give you ample time to repent. No be because sey he like you o0o!! Na simply because, he no go wan hear "oga abeg" when he start to treat your 4cup. And that's why I love then a lot.

LASTMA!!!!! Chai!! These guys no wan learn sey COMMON Man 'O' War get mouth pads them, yet then go dey behave like jagaban. No be dia fault. Na Fashola cause am. Buh Ambode go deal with them in due course

kingofchess:
that Army official should be drilled...... I don't want 2 know who caused d fracas.

To read this kain small piece na wahala for you. No wonder you just come here dey jam talk. Buh if truly you read am kon dey talk this kain rubbish for mouth ehn.... Bros, your case don pass YabaLeft. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

32 Likes

Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Looks like this LASTMA done collect mantle of classlessness and gangsterism from Nigeria Police.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by AdemolaA2: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Show of shame !!!
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by kennyman2000(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmmm...
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by nattty(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Origin
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by emydot(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
End time security officers.. Wonders shall never end
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by Lanyog322(f): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ok
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by nikkiking(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
The 3 lasma officials caught go suffer for their unofficial behaviours.

grin grin grin.
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by massinola(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
k
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by BRAV0O(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Some army on uniform will make you want to join NA already I just like those guys like one I see this morning grin
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by bestofbabs(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Abnormalities become normal in Naija especially with our so call uniform men, either police, army, lasma even man 'O' war.
Lalasticlala I don make FP today o ;DAbnormalities become normal in Naija especially with our so call uniform men, either police, army, lasma even man 'O' war.
Lalasticlala I don make FP today o

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Naija for show
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by raker300: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's a norm in lagos, everyone fighting...always
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by Nairadays: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Reverse harassment.

Just when the searchlight was been beamed on the army for the recent harassment of a young guy by army cadets, we now have this.
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by Pavore9: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Most of LASTMA officials are in dire need psychiatric evaluation.
Re: LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) by kingjaja23(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
embarrassing!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu / APC: "Obi Trying To ‘steal’ Tinubu’s Mandate" / Atiku, PDP To Close Case Challenging Tinubu’s Election Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.