Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) (171660 Views)

LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Forever And Always (imaginary Story) / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
cry
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
ade23ola:
Pls bear wit me, its comin
will it cum before we sleep 2nyt?
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by blazingyou: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
The bad thing that can ever happen to any relationship or friendship is communication... In the case of Alex and Ade, there's none. In fact it is dead.
I hope Ade swallow her pride and face Alex, in order for them to say what's on their minds so, that there won't be any misunderstanding
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Part 34
Adeola woke up Monday morning angry and sad.
‘’Is this how frustrating twenty two months of staying in alex house be; with him robbing that slut on her face’’ she thought.
She recollected how both of them spent the whole Saturday together, how they left few minutes to seven and alex not coming back until minutes after ten at night. She concluded he spent his Sunday with her because she never saw him throughout yesterday.
‘’I will rather go back home than suffer humiliation from both of them’’ she said loudly.
She stood up from the bed and brought down one of her boxes and started packing some of her wears. Thank God he must have gone to work; that have saved her from explaining herself to him; she would send him message later in the day and if her dad questioned her coming; she would tell him she missed him and wants to spend few days with him. She concluded her plans and headed to the bathroom.
Few minutes later; she was all dressed and ready to leave; she drew the curtains and off the light. As she descended on the steps; she heard the sound of the door being opened and she knew who it was; the last person she wanted to see
‘’Are you travelling’’ asked alex confused to see her with a box
‘’No; am going to spend few days with my dad’’ adeola replied turning to face him but refusing to meet his graze
‘’What happened; is he alright’’ asked alex
‘’Yes, he his fine; just want to spend time with him’’ said adeola sounding angry. She was starting to get pissed with his questions
‘’So for how long; a week two weeks or months’’ asked alex
‘’Why all the questions; why do you want to know’’ asked adeola angrily
‘’So that I will know how long I will cover up for you; common ade, the marriage is not even up to three months and you have started packing out’’ said alex raising his voice and walking closer to her
‘’Don’t you think it will arouse suspicion from our parents and the accusing fingers will be pointed at me; maybe am treating you badly or maltreating you’’ said alex sounding angry
‘’I will just spend a week’’ said adeola
‘’Thank you for that response and enjoy you stay over there’’ said alex and walked away.
Adeola felt hurt with the way he raised his voice at her; he was no longer the gentle and sweet alex she knew. She wanted to cry but held back………………….

Alex felt bad raising his voice at her; he never meant to but the girl kept pushing him to the wall and forcing him to do things he didn’t wanted to do. He wished she can stop hurting him because he was deeply in love with her and it pained him she wasn’t feeling the same way. His love for her made him hurt the only female friend he has moji; who tried to kiss him when he went to drop her home on Saturday but he stopped her and confessed to her his feeling for adeola and her response kept ringing in his head; ‘’I hope she feels the same way for you and she doesn’t end up hurting you’’ her response kept hunting him; ‘’is she not hurting him and pushing him away’’ he thought
Minutes later; he was in the office
‘’Good morning sir’’ said his secretary
‘’Morning Chindima’’ alex replied and looked at the girl
‘’How was the weekend’’ asked alex
‘’Same old story, boring and board’’ said chidinma looking at alex seductively
Alex smiled and noticed the way she was looking at him; he knew that look and he concluded that tony was right in telling him that the girl was tripping for him
‘’I hope everything is alright’’ asked alex
‘’Yes sir’’ she replied seductively
‘’Hey; you see this; it’s not there for decoration; am married and taken’’ alex said raising his left hand
But still the girl seems not bothered.
‘’And if you don’t stop this act; am afraid I will have to report you to the boss’’ alex added and suddenly she changed her face
‘’Thank you for getting the message’’ said alex smiling at her
‘’Do I have any message’’ asked alex
‘’The boss wants to see you in his office’’ said chidinma
‘’Thank you’’ alex said heading to his father’s office

‘’Good morning dad’’ alex greeted
‘’Morning son’’ replied okoh
‘’Have your seat’’ said okoh
‘’I have good news for you’’ said okh
‘’What is it dad’’ asked alex
‘’I received a call early this morning from one of the American man the one I told you gave us the grace to come up with another design; remember’’ asked okoh
‘’Yes dad’’ replied alex
‘’The contract have being awarded to us’’ said okoh smiling
‘’Wow that is good’’ dad replied alex
‘’Do you know the best part; they have decided to have two branches; one here in Lagos and the other in Abuja; insisting on the same architectural design you come up with for the two project’’ said okoh laughing
‘’Dad; that is great; this is the best news have received this week’’ said alex smiling
‘’You did it son and I am proud of you’’ said okoh smiling
‘’They want us to start the project in a six weeks’ time; so we were told to prepare a budget and they will want us to submit the budget in person’’ said okoh
‘’He wants us to meet with other board members; so therefore you and I will be going there two weeks’ time’’ said okoh
‘’That is great dad; have you informed uncle’’ asked alex
‘’He was the first I called; he wasn’t that surprised we got it; he told me right from time that the contract was ours’’ said okoh smiling
‘’I have schedule a meeting by twelve to break the news to other departmental heads and I want each and every one of us to discuss on the budget and how we will go about the two projects’’ said okoh
‘’Dad am so happy’’ said alex smiling
‘’Am more than happy son; it looks as if you marry adeola, have brought lots of good lucks and success into this company’’ said okoh smiling
‘’No doubt about that dad’’ said alex smiling………………..

So sorry it came late, new. Tomoro

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
at least `half bread is better than none',av a grt nyt.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Shakyroh320:
at least `half bread is better than none',av a grt nyt.
you dey vex?.. Kip it coming ma'am..
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2016
Part 35
Wednesday morning
Adeola woke up that morning tired and weak; she needed to see Dr oni she thought. After having her bath; she decided she wasn’t going to the store; she needed rest. She picked her phone and dialled kemi number
‘’Kemi good morning’’ said adeola
‘’Iyawo how you dey’’ asked kemi
‘’Am not that strong’’ replied adeola
‘’It shows from your voice; what happened’’ asked kemi
‘’I guess its stress coupled with malaria’’ replied adeola
‘’Have you gone to see the doctor’’ asked kemi
‘’Not yet; i will call Dr oni later in the day’’ replied adeola
‘’Please do and if you are still scared of injection; will follow you there’’ said kemi laughing
‘’That’s what is scaring me ooo’’ adeola said smiling
‘’Are you going to the store’’ asked kemi
‘’No am not’’ replied adeola
‘’Alright; are you still in daddy house’’ asked kemi
‘’Yes’’ replied adeola
‘’My regards; maybe will try and come and see you tomorrow’’ said kemi
‘’Okay will be expecting you’’ replied adeola
‘’How is alex’’ asked kemi
‘’He is fine and how is anjola’’ adeola quickly added. Anytime kemi asked of alex; she was always jumping because she never told her about the incident that occurred between her and alex
‘’She is sleeping’’ said kemi
‘’Kisses to her and talk to you soon’’ said adeola
‘’Take good care of yourself and regards to daddy’’ said kemi
‘’I will; bye’’ said adeola disconnecting the call

She headed to the kitchen; her hunger for foods has increased and she was getting scared of adding weight.
As she was having her breakfast; her thought went to her father. She was still surprised at her father’s understanding of her spending time with him; she suspected alex must have informed him about her coming and alex have being visiting them every day ever since she arrived. She wondered what he always discussed with her father; she concluded his day to day visit was because she was there.
‘’Why can’t he just leave her and let her be; he should just continue screwing his slut and leave he and her dad alone’’ she thought. Minutes later she was done with her meal and headed to her father’s room
‘’Dad good morning’’ said adeola sitting close to him on the bed. She noticed he was drastically aging
‘’Morning princess how was your night’’ asked adetutu
‘’It was fine dad and yours’’ asked adeola staring at her father’s face
‘’Fine; we give God glory; are you not going to work’’ asked adetutu
‘’I need rest dad plus I want to spend time with you; remember that is the reason am here’’ said adeola smiling
‘’Alright’’ replied adetutu smiling
‘’So what will you like me to do for you; call it anything’’ said adeola
‘’Hmmm I think I still have little appetite for your chocolate cake; can you bake one for me’’ asked adetutu
‘’Yes dad; no problem’’ said adeola smiling. She stood up from the bed and as she was about leaving the room she turned
‘’If you need anything; let me know; remember am at your service throughout today’’ said adeola smiling and adetutu smiled back……………

Hours later; alex entered adetutu house
‘’Hello uncle good evening’’ said alex
‘’Evening son; how was work today’’ asked adetutu
‘’It was good; we were all busy with the budget for the new contract plus another contract came in today’’ said alex smiling
‘’Wonderful; from where’’ asked adetutu
‘’It is a private university; they needed us to produce an architectural design for their library; a glass structure. They needed four flours of which it must covered a total area of 42,000 sq. ft, deign to accommodate 250,000 volumes and 1000 sits for readers’’ said alex
‘’Wow that is wonderful’’ said adetutu smiling
‘’Am planning to make use of your old design; the one for covenant university. I showed them and they were shocked it was designed by NICON and the man decided we will handle the construction’’ said alex
‘’Wonderful; who is the owner of the university’’ asked adetutu
‘’It is owned by a church; United Missionary Church of Africa’’ said alex
‘’Where will the project take place’’ asked adetutu
‘’Kwara state’’ said alex
‘’That is good; I think you won’t have problem with it; just design it and let me see before giving Okoh’’ said adetutu
‘’I will’’ said alex
‘’O my God; what should they offer you’’ asked adetutu
‘’I ate on my way here’’ replied alex
‘’What about snack’’ asked adetutu
‘’I won’t mind’’ alex replied
‘’Guess what; your wife baked me a delicious chocolate cake today’’ said adetutu
‘’Let me call the maid to bring you some’’ said adetutu smiling
‘’Tayo’’ shouted adetutu
‘’Has she ever baked for you’’ asked adetutu
‘’No; I guess due to the pressure of work on us’’ said alex
The maid entered the room
‘’Cut alex the chocolate cake baked by adeola and call her for me; tell her alex his around’’ said adetutu to the maid

‘Adeola heard her door being knocked. She sat up; she never knew when she dozed off. She was shocked to see the time was just few minutes after seven
‘’Who is that’’ asked adeola
‘’It’s me ma tayo; oga says I should tell you that Mr alex is around’’ said tayo
‘’Tell him I will join them soon’’ said adeola
What was he doing here again; he was here on Monday, Tuesday and today again she said loudly sounding angry
She picked her phone and dialled Dr oni number
‘’Hello sir; good evening’’ said adeola
‘’Evening ade; to what do I owe this call; are you alright’’ asked oni
‘’Am fine sir’’ replied adeola
‘’How is alex’’ asked oni
‘’He is fine sir; sir please what time will you be at the office tomorrow’’ asked adeola
‘’Why do you ask’’ said oni
‘’I haven’t being feeling too well; and I guess its early signs of malaria’’ said adeola
‘’I travelled for a conference in Ghana and I won’t be back until Sunday morning’’ said oni
‘’You can go to the hospital tomorrow and see Dr adetoro; I will call him and he will attend to you’’ said oni
‘’I think I will wait till you come back’’ said adeola
‘’Are you still scared of injection’’ asked oni smiling
‘’Not that sir; have never being treated by another doctor and my body is use to your treatment; I won’t mind waiting for four days’’ said adeola
‘’I guess the malaria is not that intense; if not you won’t be talking this way’’ said oni
‘’Try and eat lots of fruit; but if you are feeling worse; I will advise you to go and see the man’’ said oni
‘’I will’’ said adeola
‘’As soon as I am back on Sunday morning; I will give you a call’’ said oni
‘’Thank you sir and have a safe flight back home’’ said adeola
‘’Thank you and regards to alex’’ said oni
‘’I will sir’’ said adeola disconnecting the call

‘As she was on her way to her father’s room, she heard alex laughing; she grew annoyed; that was the same laughter she heard on Saturday when he was with the girl she thougt. As she entered the room, her eyes and alex locked up
‘’Alex can I see you for a minute’’ she said
‘’Sure’’ replied alex standing up
‘’Dad good evening’’ said adeola
‘’Evening princess’’ replied adetutu
On reaching the sitting room, adeola turned and faced him
‘’What are you doing here’’ asked adeola
‘’I don’t understand’’ replied alex
‘’I mean why are you here; you came on Monday, yesterday and today again; what do you want from you; are you stalking me’’ asked adeola sounding angry. Alex laughed at her statement
‘’Trust me sweetheart everything is not about you plis I have lots of things on my mind; stalking is not one of them’’ said alex
‘’Then I command you not to come here again’’ said adeola
‘’Ade you don’t have that right’’ said alex
‘’Why can’t you just leave me alone and let me be; haven’t you caused caused me enough pains; just leave my life alone’’ said adeola raising and voice and sheding tears
‘’From unwanted marriage to losing my virginity to you and you robbing that slut to my face; just leave me alex and go and continue screwing super head’’ said adeola crying
‘’Just leave’’ said adeola
Alex was very angry and hurt; he went back to adetutu room
‘’Son has I was saying, the man took’’…………..
‘’Uncle; I need to take my leave now; I will see you some other time good night’’ said alex
‘’Son are you alright; is everything okay’’ asked adetutu seeing alex eyes were red. He know he was hurt
‘’Good night’’ sir alex said closing the door
‘’Adeola Adeola’’ shouted adetutu
‘’Tayo’’ shouted adetutu
‘’Sir’’ replied the maid
‘’Call me adeola’’ shouted adetutu……………………..

Guys I made this update longer to make up for yesterday and today…….thanks for reading

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2016
tankx
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Onodray(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2016
No no no no nono, u call dis update?sad. Abeg add something to quench my taste. bikonu do something.
On d other side gr8 work u av here
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bummybummy(f): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
u wil av 2 add anoda one oooo, and d oda syd tnx 4 d update
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
smiley
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Essyprity(f): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Observing.

2 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rukkydelta(f): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Adeola is pregnant.....
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rukkydelta(f): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Adeola is pregnant.....
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bamsunkky(f): 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
what happen now pls update ooooo we e hungry
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
ade23ola please naaaaa
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bummybummy(f): 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
So u ar nt giving us any update 2day, Chai!!! Dia z God ooo Adeola
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by petersoluwaseun(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2016
;DAdeola av been following ur story like twitter. It been lovely, but i beg come add more. Jah bless
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2016
Guys tnxs for all ur comments, d story is gradually comin to an end. I will update today
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Babtossdan(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2016
its a good story you have written keep it up.but don`t mistake "heard" and "had" they are two different words,also use question mark(?) where appropriate.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by uzoormah(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Missmossy:
Interesting cheesy

Keep it coming.
you go like nigerian film and telemumdo!!
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rukkydelta(f): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
Finally we made fp #so happy#
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Otth(f): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
It's great so far, just a few grammatical errors, Weldone dear.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
lemme quickly invite my E-daddy. saxwizard come and see something o
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by killzone(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ade23ola I have to say this is a wonderful I just had to comment. Really appreciate. This is more than an imagination
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by virtuedagirl(f): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nice story u've got here,enjoying every bit of it,just litte typing error,trying editing bf posting,i also notice u keep getting better wit each update.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by misreal(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
adeola,i am alex,i command u to finish this story ASAP
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by BHM01: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wow.....I just saw dis today and I was glued to my Fone from first to last page. U re d bomb girl, d suspense is killing.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by mhiztee15(f): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Congrats adeola your story finally made front page
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Gracevessel1: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
You have really improved on your writing. Good storyline.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wow, am so api, still shocked my story made fornt page. Thanks to al my readers, this wouldn't av bin possible without u guys God bless u all.. New update comin soon

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.