Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How To Live Healthy For 7 Years Without Medication Using Biodisc 2 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Live Healthy For 7 Years Without Medication Using Biodisc 2 (701 Views)

Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video / World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? / Biodisc 2 Water Is The Best Remedy for ULCER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Live Healthy For 7 Years Without Medication Using Biodisc 2 by ngoremeka: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
How would feel if in six years you never visited the hospital,never took drugs and yet you are healthy and vibrant? do you know that it can be possible for you to stay that healthy for five years without medication?Here is how I did it. In 2007 I started using fruits to treat some reccurant ailment like malaria and I took my fruits at any time of the day but sometimes with before food,before food and after food but I was not getting result. Then in 2009 I decided to look into my eating pattern which is beans(protein which takes a lot of time to digest) in the morning,any thing carbohydrate during the day then banana only at night and that kept me healthy without medication from 2009 to 2012.but one thing I noticed is I still had occasional cattarh with running nose which gave me headache but you know that cattarh is the body's way of fighting disease and that was without medication (am not saying medication is not good it is because I used it before 2009).but in december 2012 I was introduced to nutritional supplement and biodisc then I knew I was missing it because I needed some nutrient which I was lacking in my diet due to the little I got from my fruit which was grown and ripened with chemical just imagine and you expect to be healthy with little or no nutrient from fruits now let talk about water do you know that drinking water with food could cause indigestion that is why I take my water in a set manner that is in the morning after exercise I take two 75cl of biodisc energised water forty minutes before brushing or eating and fifty minutes after eating in the morning. In the afternoon, thirty minutes before eating and two hours after eating then in the evening it is thirty minutes before eating and fifty minutes after eating and for two years of using biodisc and supplement the cattarh,headache and chronic fatigue stopped wow!now our whole body is 75% water our brain is 8o% water, our bone 22% water and so on. IF YOU ARE SICK WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO CHECK IN YOUR BODY? Is it not your body water quality and that is if your body water is ALKALINE or ACIDIC and for you to make your body water more alkaline is by taking biodisc and alkaline water.let me share a testimony about biodisc ''i. Cooked ogbolo and forgot to warm it for three days which got spoilt.when I noticed the odour I ran ordinary water on the biodisc and warmed the SPOILT OGBOLO SOUP with the biodisc water and the taste of the soup came back like FRESHLY COOOKED SOUP and I ATE THAT SOUP and what suprise me was that I still left the soup without warming it for two more days and it did not spoil. Now let us imagine if that ogbolo soup was our body don't you think The biodisc can make you live healthy for 7years and above without medication ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Suffer Or Go Through A Lot Challenges From Birth To Death. / Did You Know You Can Cure Your Diabetes Type 2 Using Okra? / Why My Skin Peels Off And The Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.