Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) (56928 Views)

Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean / Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft / Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by elmisti(m): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2016
luckyberry:

Who ask u all dis 1 nw

Kikwakikwa...it is called clarification of all doubts...u blv na only ibo sabi biznes bah?
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by henrydadon(m): 12:21am On Feb 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Chopper kari Chopper
nope that is a Crane ..Nigeria don't have the kind of helicopter that is able to lift that amount of weight
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Cadamlk: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2016
elmisti:
I just wan show

Now wey I don. Show, biko...sm1 shld find out if bristow will sell that scrap...make I gather funds sharp sharp
;Dlol Which of the MECHANIC VILLAGE ya shop dey make i come buy buy spare parts?....... Just kidding though.
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by missmalachi: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2016
Thank God they've been suspended.
I dont knw why must of this O &G lik using bristow.thank God they all survive d crash.for d 1st time i will prefer my hubby to come back by boat instead of dis der chopper
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by luckyberry(m): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2016
elmisti:

Kikwakikwa...it is called clarification of all doubts...u blv na only ibo sabi biznes bah?
Ok brother mukaila
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by elmisti(m): 12:28am On Feb 05, 2016
luckyberry:

Ok brother mukaila

Will let that small insult slide....lemme not welcome u to NL with E-war....and I dnt knw wat is it wit Yoloba galz nd insult....after una husband go dey tidy una slaps anyhw....

*end quote*....
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Socketbet: 12:32am On Feb 05, 2016
Tank God
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by fashrola(m): 12:34am On Feb 05, 2016
missmalachi:
Thank God they've been suspended.
I dont knw why must of this O &G lik using bristow.thank God they all survive d crash.for d 1st time i will prefer my hubby to come back by boat instead of dis der chopper
boat takes almost a day depending on the field.... hence fatigue... crew change via helicopter is the best and fastest way of changing crew offshore
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by airsaylongcon: 12:37am On Feb 05, 2016
A friend of mine was aboard this craft.he says they spent 90mins in the open sea before they were rescued. A second friend who was supposed to be the 12 person on board wasn't allowed to board.

Preliminary suggestions from an uncle who was an accident investigator in one of the big oil multinationals is that Bristow crafts are old

1 Like

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by kayodekb: 12:54am On Feb 05, 2016
guys, please how can I post news on nairaland?
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:11am On Feb 05, 2016
Thank God there was no casualty
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 05, 2016
Godwinnoni:
See Dis Nairalanders...

We should send the recharge card to your number?
tongue
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by ajealadick(m): 2:33am On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=42629186]Chopper kari Chopper[/quote

It a crane from a barge
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by yhemsy62(m): 4:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Godwinnoni:
See Dis Nairalanders...........
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Larrylarex(m): 5:11am On Feb 05, 2016
Though sad, we thank God there are no casualties.

Meanwhile, for the best Bulk SMS service, check my signature.

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by fredfella(m): 5:21am On Feb 05, 2016
To my fellow NL Bristol helicopter did not crash rather it made an emergency landing which helicopter like this is one is design for,that is why it have a float under.for education on this consult your dictionary :-XTo my fellow NL Bristol helicopter did not crash rather it made an emergency landing which helicopter like this is one is design for,that is why it have a float under.for education on this consult your dictionary

1 Like

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:25am On Feb 05, 2016
sdindan:

bros, allow that guy to sleep small abeg!
keneking matter tire me o grin

If na me be lalasti clala, I go don give am 20 years ban cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by closeup2000: 6:20am On Feb 05, 2016
chopper stupid long
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by bruseeky: 6:23am On Feb 05, 2016
Yeyegist:
Rescue team lifting the remains of Bristow helicopter from the Erha field to Lagos. According to reports, three helicopters of the Rapid Response Squad aided in the location and rescue of the helicopter which crashed in Lagos waters. The crashed helicopter was located 68 nautical miles out of Lagos on the ocean. The passengers and crew members all survived the crash.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/how-crashed-bristow-helicopter-was.html
Thank God no one died -adequate implementation of HUET and other safety training would have contributed to their safety.
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 05, 2016
End time crash
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:43am On Feb 05, 2016
agarawu23:
keneking matter tire me o grin

If na me be lalasti clala, I go don give am 20 years ban cheesy

AGARAWU, U AGAIN?!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But seriously, the way some people shout lalastica for any small thing ehn (even in their sleep), they deserve one-year ban grin grin grin
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

AGARAWU, U AGAIN?!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But seriously, the way some people shout lalastica for any small thing ehn (even in their sleep), they deserve one-year ban grin grin grin
the thing tire me oooo
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

Wicked people. Early morning we day neva break, na em una dey recommend ban for person.

Dasuki dey dere and Metuh sef.

Abeg leave Keneking ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by dawtune(m): 7:14am On Feb 05, 2016
Erha, that must be Exxon Mobil workers.
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Ifedinho08(m): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2016
Atlist a good news to start d morning with grin grin grin grin.. wink cheesy wink
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by mboma1: 7:27am On Feb 05, 2016
UP JASCON 25, STG
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Thank God they landed in water, everyone was wearing a life jacket, that's why they survived without any scratch, if it were to be land, all would have perished...or gotten severly injured...
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by tottinova: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2016
Yeyegist:
Rescue team lifting the remains of Bristow helicopter from the Erha field to Lagos. According to reports, three helicopters of the Rapid Response Squad aided in the location and rescue of the helicopter which crashed in Lagos waters. The crashed helicopter was located 68 nautical miles out of Lagos on the ocean. The passengers and crew members all survived the crash.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/how-crashed-bristow-helicopter-was.html

Thank God no one died cus I've noticed that any small thing just like to dey kill nigerians or anyone within its geographical boundry
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Mattew690(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2016
Na witch cause AM oh

Mark my words

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) / Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.