Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) (56927 Views)

Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean / Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft / Lagos-Bound Bristow Helicopter Crashes Into The Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2016
Deejacy2:
Thank God they landed in water, everyone was wearing a life jacket, that's why they survived without any scratch, if it were to be land, all would have perished...or gotten severly injured...

I just dont get we nigerians... "landed in water" angry angry the fvvck?!!! How does helicopter land on water, na Jesus?!!! undecided
Helicopter crash-landed, simple! We jus thank God say na inside water, safety or no safety if na solid ground all of dem don die be dat.

So my people, the helicopter crashed inside d ocean, it did not "land" undecided

Thank you!
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2016
Keneking:

Wicked people. Early morning we day neva break, na em una dey recommend ban for person.

Dasuki dey dere and Metuh sef.

Abeg leave Keneking ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by missmalachi: 9:57am On Feb 05, 2016
fashrola:
boat takes almost a day depending on the field.... hence fatigue... crew change via helicopter is the best and fastest way of changing crew offshore
I knw the stress attach to traveling by boat.in this case that bristow has decided to by messing u,i think even hubby himself will prefer d boat.

1 Like

Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

I just dont get we nigerians... "landed in water" angry angry the fvvck?!!! How does helicopter land on water, na Jesus?!!! undecided
Helicopter crash-landed, simple! We jus thank God say na inside water, safety or no safety if na solid ground all of dem don die be dat.

So my people, the helicopter crashed inside d ocean, it did not "land" undecided Mr English I got your correction, and for Goodness sake desist from using the f** word...thank you!

Thank you!
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
I hope this one is not going to be in service again.....

abeg how much is the scrab make I see if I can purchase and keep it in my private museum
Re: How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) by alabijohn: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Where are the water safety in this case, they should have arrested these people toying their helicopter with another.
Lol.

Thank God no life lost!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skylines Of Africa's Capital Cities (pictures) / Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / Man's Leg Crushed In An Accident In Ajah, Begs God To Take His Life(Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.