Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Does Australia Shared Embassy Information With New Zealand - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Australia Shared Embassy Information With New Zealand (559 Views)

New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants / ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / New Zealand Skilled Worker Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Australia Shared Embassy Information With New Zealand by toksbaba2000: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2016
I was refused by Australia with form PIC4020 visa , can I apply for student visa in New Zealand ? Urgent reply
Re: Does Australia Shared Embassy Information With New Zealand by justwise(m): 12:49am On Feb 05, 2016
toksbaba2000:
I was refused by Australia with form PIC4020 visa , can I apply for student visa in New Zealand ? Urgent reply

I guess the question is..why are you worried if they share information? Are you planning to erase the refusal stamp or get another passport and deny the refusal in your application to New Zealand?
Re: Does Australia Shared Embassy Information With New Zealand by irondome: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2016
toksbaba2000:

You can bet on it that they do. However, I reckon you should be okay as long as the reason for your refusal is not grave and if the visa category isn't residency.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ridiculous Things That Can Only Happen In Aba / The Funny Thing About Lagos ‘danfo’ / 19 Dead As Petrol Tanker Collides With Bus On Lag-ibadan Way Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.