Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Norway Student Visa And Universities Requirements - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Norway Student Visa And Universities Requirements (1720 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Norway Student Visa And Universities Requirements by christytenny: 3:48am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello guys and ladies
Pls kindly help me out with REAL info and your experience on the following in norway
Masters Admission requirements
Off book tips in getting NORWAY visa
Can i survive on part-time job while schooling in NORWAY?
Is there a way out on there minimum financial requirements of 98750 krones as i don't have such huge amount?
Do u have better offer for me in another country (i av B. A philosophy and will b tru wt my LLB dz yr, masters in Law, philosophy or psychology is my yearning, no money o!).... U may probably know a more financially friendly country or university or scholarship or job that can help.
Pls help a brother out... I dont mind taking a job anywhere, ANY COUNTRY, to achieve dz dreams!

1 Like

Re: Norway Student Visa And Universities Requirements by Soglite(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Try Germany.

1 Like

Re: Norway Student Visa And Universities Requirements by Bandeco(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
How good is your result? If u make first class or 4-point second class upper you can apply for scholarship.. Germany is also good. But they also require you to show evidence of 8000euro..

1 Like

Re: Norway Student Visa And Universities Requirements by christytenny: 4:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Soglite:
Try Germany.
Yes boss.... Just learning about Germany.... But aving problem with d block account of 8k euros... Dont av such money.... Do u av any idea on way out pls?
Re: Norway Student Visa And Universities Requirements by christytenny: 4:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Bandeco:
How good is your result? If u make first class or 4-point second class upper you can apply for scholarship.. Germany is also good. But they also require you to show evidence of 8000euro..
Thk u very much. No first class o... Bt Philosophy results is above 4 points. Llb result will also be. Norway also requires such amount too... I thnk itz an international standard... Pls can u give blueprint on how to get such scholarship? Thks boss.
Re: Norway Student Visa And Universities Requirements by optimusprime2(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2016
christytenny:

Thk u very much. No first class o... Bt Philosophy results is above 4 points. Llb result will also be. Norway also requires such amount too... I thnk itz an international standard... Pls can u give blueprint on how to get such scholarship? Thks boss.
I am sorry, but if you are looking at Norway, Germany or most countries in Europe, you "MUST" block a specific amount of funds in an account before you are issued a visa, whether you are on scholarship or not. It's a requirement to be fulfilled to assure that you won't constitute a burden to any welfare at least for the duration of your first year of stay.
So please keep funds down, or forget about Europe.
Try Canada or USA, as they won't ask you to block funds.

1 Like

Re: Norway Student Visa And Universities Requirements by christytenny: 5:09am On Feb 24, 2016
optimusprime2:

I am sorry, but if you are looking at Norway, Germany or most countries in Europe, you "MUST" block a specific amount of funds in an account before you are issued a visa, whether you are on scholarship or not. It's a requirement to be fulfilled to assure that you won't constitute a burden to any welfare at least for the duration of your first year of stay.
Re: Norway Student Visa And Universities Requirements by christytenny: 5:11am On Feb 24, 2016
optimusprime2:

OK boss......will wk on dz.thks.But can u pls give me solid info on d scholarship, pls?

(1) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State / We'll Pay You $60,000 To Live Here! Small Swiss Village Offers. / Paris, France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.