Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back (33695 Views)

"Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2017
For deceiving and misleading him, Adeyemi Ademola, father of the twins abandoned by their birth mother at the Felken Maternity Centre, Lagos, has vowed not to take back his runaway wife, Sarah, even as he plans to relocate from his current abode.

Ademola who bared his mind yesterday at the Pedro Police Station, Somolu, where he had gone to claim the babies, said his wife deliberately deceived him that she had only two children whereas she already had six.

It would be recalled that Sarah reportedly fled on the 16th December, 2016, abandoning her newborn babies almost a fortnight after birthing them on the 3rd of December, 2016.

The estranged mother, when contacted, claimed her disappearance from the health facility was as a result of her husband’s inability to settle the hospital bill. After the news of their inability to offset the hospital bill circulated, Good Samaritans rose to their aid and settled the outstanding bill.

Cuddling the newborns in his arms, he dismissed reports that Sarah had returned to him, even as he pleaded for assistance from Nigerians for their upbringing.

Ademola said: “To set the records straight, my wife has not showed up since she fled on the 16th of December last year. Now that that Good Samaritans have intervened, by paying the remaining balance on the N150,000 bill, she is willing to come back.

“My question is, coming back to do what, when she had already said she didn’t need the babies. Coming back to the children could be very dangerous, so we are not going to take her back. All we need is assistance from Nigerians to raise the children,” he stated.

In an emotion-laden voice, he lamented: “Iya Ibeji (mother of twins) deliberately deceived me that she had two children whereas she has six. After the delivery of the twins, she confided in her closest friend that she does not need the children that the death of her first husband and the responsibility of taking care of the children he left along with the new babies, would be too much for her to bear. That is why she left.”

Further, he remarked: “I wish to relocate because the single room I am living presently at No.6 Odukoya Street, Bariga won’t be conducive for the new babies.

“Reports that we received donation from the Wife of the Lagos State Governor is a rumour, there was nothing of such. The only person that has presented cash gifts is Senator Ashafa, one NGO also presented cash.”

When contacted, the Matron of the Centre, Gloria Akinbobola, said they decided to release the babies on Saturday. “We would have released them to go home all this while but the unavailability of the father prevented us from handing them over. Since the father is around now, we decided to present the babies to him in the presence of the Police officer to bear witness.”

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/01/father-of-twins-abandoned-at-lagos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2017
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Oladimejjy(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2017
Afonja not again...

18 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2017
God is great, his ways can never be known to man. He exist in high heavens, men have fled to space and higher above but none could locate him.

His ways are holy and his anger is pure and justified. His patience is like the sea that never dries, his love is like the breast milk of a mother that nourish a child.

Jehovah be praised, today and forever. We worship you cos your ways are not the ways of man.

They denied your existence, but whose image was man created if not you? Who blew the breath to the nostrils of man if not you.

This God is like sugar, long live the king of all the earth.long live the invisible God.

*modified*

I didn't know it will get to fb, but now that it has, I want you to know God love you, let's praise him in every situations it doesn't matter if good or bad. I am in the spirit. grin

Muuaal, kisses from ginaz. grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:
God is great, his ways can never be known to man. He exist in high heavens, men have fled to space and higher above but none could locate him.

His ways are holy and his anger is pure and justified. His patience is like the sea that never dries, his love is like the breast milk of a mother that nourish a child.

Jehovah be praised, today and forever. We worship you cos your ways are not the ways of man.

They denied your existence, but whose image was man created if not you? Who blew the breath to the nostrils of man if not you.

This God is like sugar, long live the king of all the earth.long live the invisible God.

Amen. But Ginaz are you okay?

And I hope you're in church right now.

5 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2017
Haute:

Amen. But Ginaz are you okay?

And I hope you're in church right now.

I'm at home, I didn't go to church but I'm filled with the spirit right now. holy holy holy. grin

6 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm at home, I didn't go to church but I'm filled with the spirit right now. holy holy holy. grin

Haha! Smh for you. I'm home too. What's your reason for missing service?
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2017
Haute:

Haha! Smh for you. I'm home too. What's your reason for missing service?

I'm not a church person.

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm not a church person.

Same here. But I do pray. Do you?
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2017
Haute:

Same here. But I do pray. Do you?

I do pray, who doesn't? You are funny.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

I do pray, who doesn't? You are funny.

Lol...maybe atheists. Are your parents okay with you staying home on sundays? Or is it like a war every sunday.
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Gfish: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2017
Wetin this one dey talk. The man and his wife both absconded and are guity of same. So cause senator ashafa has donated and one NGO and still expecting more donations....he doesnt want his wife back. Useless man. You lie. She must come back o. His inability to be a real man is what frustrated her, if she wasnt a good woman she would have since killed her 4 kids and even aborted this twins. somebody give that man a resounding SLAP for me abeg!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Not only my parents but whole of my extended family. But I have to stand my ground, religion is a personal journey. I need to be convinced that I'm serving God in the right religion. There were some things about the religion my family worshiped at which I got to know that sparked curiosity within me. Things I have to question instead of accepting them cos my grandparents worshiped there so automatically I have to accept it.

Hell no, it's my right. I look like a black sheep in the family right now.

Wow! You're a fighter...I also like that you have a mind of your own. I'm going through the same phase now, though not as intense as yours 'cos work takes me away from home. Only came around to spend time with the parents. Christianity for me isn't about church attendance or whatnot; it's a lot more personal than that. Many people go to church and yet they never really imbibe the teachings. What matters is your way of life. And that's what christianity really is: a way of life.

You didn't go to church on crossover night, did you? cheesy

Chai! Topic is on FP. Why Lala go do like this nah! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by rattlesnake(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2017
Stupid man

7 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by candidbabe(f): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2017
Just passing
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Truman155(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2017
camera light
Action
but

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by StoneLucifer: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2017
Na dem..People way tiger claws tear their face..Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2017
Haute:

Wow! You're a fighter...I also like that you have a mind of your own. I'm going through the same phase now, though not as intense as yours 'cos work takes me away from home. Only came around to spend time with the parents. Christianity for me isn't about church attendance or whatnot; it's a lot more personal than that. Many people go to church and yet they never really imbibe the teachings. What matters is your way of life. And that's what christianity really is: a way of life.

Sucker for love spotted ... Go ahead ask for her to pm you her number ...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by AlexCk: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2017
What's he saying sef,

Dude, just take the kids and take care of them na, abi no be ur kids ni,

Too many freaking excuses

8 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2017
Haute:

I didn't, lala Don exposed us. grin
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2017
Haute:

I didn't grin
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by sunshineV(f): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2017
Afonja and twins grin

7 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:

grin grin
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by shaklisco(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

you have said it all,Almighty Allah is great indeed,no man can never be compare to Almighty God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

I didn't, lala Don exposed us. grin

Lol...Lala's something else. Smh

Same here, was busy working. So when was the last time you stepped foot in a church? tongue
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:

you don spoil him paro
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

grin grin

You know what I am saying is true, guys like that are sand castles the slightest wave and they flow .... Hahahahahaha.
Has he sent you an email yet ? I am sure he will begging for your number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by femo86(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2017
Igbofirstlady:
Lalasticlala

Lala don pick your call grin
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2017
oyetunji12:
you don spoil him paro
No vex bro, guys like that make us look pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.