Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now (1078 Views)

"Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB / Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession / Biafra: Conduct Referendum For Secession Now Or …, MASSOB Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by Solohot321(m): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2016
The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra,MASSOB, yesterday, asked the Federal Government to quickly conduct a referendum in the south-east geopolitical zone as a precursor to secession or face the total shutdown of socio-economic activities in the region and beyond.
http://solohotgists..com.ng/2016/02/massob-tells-fg-ipob-conduct-referendum.html
Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by mcee1(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2016
Thunder fire our "Albino dilector" Nnamdi kanu cheesy

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by mcee1(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Mrjangaweed how far na cheesy
Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by ajani1978(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Nightmares
Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by Islamicpope(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2016
empty barrels. sharrrrrap noise makers.
Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by HENSEXIE(f): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2016
- Н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м!na wa 4 dis Biafra pple
IMO I tink dey sld jst giv up dis actualization of Biafran state,cos I dnt see Ɖά̲†̥ appenin anytime soon
Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2016
I thought these people said if he(kanu nnamdi) is not released b4 Jan 31st heaven will fall?
Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by zendy: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2016
A referendum must be conducted! I'm an Igbo man, I never asked Lugard to come from Europe to make me a 'Nigerian'

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by KINGwax007(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2016
Try it...
Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by omoharry(f): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2016
That is the way to go and not violence...
Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by Zenlife: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Caution must be exercised. Now if a persistent grown up child requests from the parent to leave the home and is denied, more than likely the house will know no peace. As we all know, this is not the first call to secede. The recent threat by MASSOB to make the country ungovernable is a serious cause for concern and may be erroneous to file it as vain. Fortunately so far, BH is not exercised in the south, west or east, but it reared its head after the threat of making the nation ungovernable. I think it will be utter calamity and devastating to the nation if a terrorist activity by MASSOB commences. I seriously doubt if the Feds can handle both BH & MASSOB same time. Things will seriously fall apart and the center will not hold. Re: Moses / Egypt / Israel - ''let my people go'', same cry. Like Nnamdi Kanu, i doubt if all Jews embraced Moses's request.
The Nigerian civil war was and still a sour experience (a confrontational battle). It is a new day with terroristic approach to wars, with chemical and biological weapons, more access to resources, internet, a global village. The nation is presently panicky over rats, garri & Lassa, imagine what may happen if water, food, edible animals are compromised and unconsumable. Moses's liberation tools against Egypt eons ago were not unsimilar.
We must practically and objectively ask ourselves, do we stand more to gain or lose by keeping anyone or a group against their will and wish after all is said and done? You can imprison, maim or kill a leader, a voice, but its very difficult to kill a revolution. Is it worth the possible price to pay by been adamant against secession just because you want a one Nigeria that truly is unmanageable with corrupt leaders, looters and thieves, an inept judiciary where its supposed learned scholars (SAN), and lawyers deem it fit to wear BLONDE wigs, an inept and highly compromised EFCC, a house of senate and representative including ministers laden with thieves; ex-governors turn ministers been accused and querried by the states they governed of looting, stealing public funds with impunity; a president that appears to also be the minister of tourism or external affairs - home today, gone tomorrow as if scarred to confront and deal with pressing interior national issues - trying to change Africa, the world, when his country needs 'CHANGE', the slogan which helped bring him to power; a seeming clueless nation with frightened, disillusioned cowards as its citizen; a govt that can't even quell noise pollution nuisance by bars, music shops, music peddlers, churches, worship centres, air and noise pollution by factories approved and licensed by state to operate next door in residential communities (non existent or non enforced zoning laws) disturbing the public peace and rest with the cumulative effect of affecting next day production at work, students performance etc; Dirty uniformed police, ineffectual and irritatingly corrupt, bribe-taking with impunity, shameless, unbaked police force with drunken 'officers', with majority unable to speak a correct sentence in english, blinded to crime or lawlessness even under their nostrils. An abject irresponsible and corrupt govt with people down-trodden not to know right or left or when been used, manipuiated, exploited, f*ck'd or sucked.
A country where public markets & food sales usually is the filthiest and overcrowded, violating all health codes, human rights and public safety; A country where its leaders score F in public and resource management and utilization. A country where its 'leaders' have little or no clue of leadership or governance by their daily deeds and antecedents; little or no power/water supply; where the poor whose resources have been stolen by these so-called shameless leaders and gangsters are worshiped and praised by these same poor victims of the theft and corruption.
G.I.G.'s (Gangsters In Governments) who maim and kill to attain power and governance at all cost with the help of the poor, soon to be forgotten and abused when they attain power. A country that largely practise the exclusion of a people from governance. Unfortunately, the poor, the rich and masses of this religious but unspiritual church and mosque parading nation are ignorant of the social, economic, spiritual and political fact that a country where those that rule are least willing to do so, are usually best governed.

Nigerians, Nigerians, Nigerians, why will anyone with a sane mind not want out of such a zoo called Nigeria? A nation with little or nothing to offer her people besides cheap sugar-coated tongues and speeches, will do all it can not to lose any part of its exploitative, corrupt cake by denying anyone to secede. Simple economics!

If you wanna go, you go. If you wanna stay, you stay. Must we be one Nigeria?

If there is war, those in govt won't fight or suffer it, they & their families will be the 1st ones out of the country enjoying their stolen loot.

Let justice/peace reign!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by Caseless: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Miscreants!
Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by Caseless: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Zenlife:
[s]Caution must be exercised. Now if a persistent grown up child requests from the parent to leave the home and is denied, more than likely the house will know no peace. As we all know, this is not the first call to secede. The recent threat by MASSOB to make the country ungovernable is a serious cause for concern and may be erroneous to file it as vain. Fortunately so far, BH is not exercised in the south, west or east, but it reared its head after the threat of making the nation ungovernable. I think it will be utter calamity and devastating to the nation if a terrorist activity by MASSOB commences. I seriously doubt if the Feds can handle both BH & MASSOB same time. Things will seriously fall apart and the center will not hold. Re: Moses / Egypt / Israel - ''let my people go'', same cry. Like Nnamdi Kanu, i doubt if all Jews embraced Moses's request.
The Nigerian civil war was and still a sour experience (a confrontational battle). It is a new day with terroristic approach to wars, with chemical and biological weapons, more access to resources, internet, a global village. The nation is presently panicky over rats, garri & Lassa, imagine what may happen if water, food, edible animals are compromised and unconsumable. Moses's liberation tools against Egypt eons ago were not unsimilar.
We must practically and objectively ask ourselves, do we stand more to gain or lose by keeping anyone or a group against their will and wish after all is said and done? You can imprison, maim or kill a leader, a voice, but its very difficult to kill a revolution. Is it worth the possible price to pay by been adamant against secession just because you want a one Nigeria that truly is unmanageable with corrupt leaders, looters and thieves, an inept judiciary where its supposed learned scholars (SAN), and lawyers deem it fit to wear BLONDE wigs, an inept and highly compromised EFCC, a house of senate and representative including ministers laden with thieves; ex-governors turn ministers been accused and querried by the states they governed of looting, stealing public funds with impunity; a president that appears to also be the minister of tourism or external affairs - home today, gone tomorrow as if scarred to confront and deal with pressing interior national issues - trying to change Africa, the world, when his country needs 'CHANGE', the slogan which helped bring him to power; a seeming clueless nation with frightened, disillusioned cowards as its citizen; a govt that can't even quell noise pollution nuisance by bars, music shops, music peddlers, churches, worship centres, air and noise pollution by factories approved and licensed by state to operate next door in residential communities (non existent or non enforced zoning laws) disturbing the public peace and rest with the cumulative effect of affecting next day production at work, students performance etc; Dirty uniformed police, ineffectual and irritatingly corrupt, bribe-taking with impunity, shameless, unbaked police force with drunken 'officers', with majority unable to speak a correct sentence in english, blinded to crime or lawlessness even under their nostrils. An abject irresponsible and corrupt govt with people down-trodden not to know right or left or when been used, manipuiated, exploited, f*ck'd or sucked.
A country where public markets & food sales usually is the filthiest and overcrowded, violating all health codes, human rights and public safety; A country where its leaders score F in public and resource management and utilization. A country where its 'leaders' have little or no clue of leadership or governance by their daily deeds and antecedents; little or no power/water supply; where the poor whose resources have been stolen by these so-called shameless leaders and gangsters are worshiped and praised by these same poor victims of the theft and corruption.
G.I.G.'s (Gangsters In Governments) who maim and kill to attain power and governance at all cost with the help of the poor, soon to be forgotten and abused when they attain power. A country that largely practise the exclusion of a people from governance. Unfortunately, the poor, the rich and masses of this religious but unspiritual church and mosque parading nation are ignorant of the social, economic, spiritual and political fact that a country where those that rule are least willing to do so, are usually best governed.

Nigerians, Nigerians, Nigerians, why will anyone with a sane mind not want out of such a zoo called Nigeria? A nation with little or nothing to offer her people besides cheap sugar-coated tongues and speeches, will do all it can not to lose any part of its exploitative, corrupt cake by denying anyone to secede. Simple economics!

If you wanna go, you go. If you wanna stay, you stay. Must we be one Nigeria?

If there is war, those in govt won't fight or suffer it, they & their families will be the 1st ones out of the country enjoying their stolen loot.

Let justice/peace reign! [/s]
when you see a post that's this long, you know it's written by a bigoted coward and an iPod member.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
zendy:
A referendum must be conducted! I'm an Igbo man, I never asked Lugard to come from Europe to make me a 'Nigerian'
you will wait till eternity. who is going to permit a referendum? the Nigerian govt? or is it the UN?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by zendy: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
kropotkin2:
you will wait till eternity. who is going to permit a referendum? the Nigerian govt? or is it the UN?

Well now you know why Nigeria will never be peaceful. No forced marriage is a ever peaceful
Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by Zenlife: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Caseless:
when you see a post that's this long, you know it's written by a bigoted coward and an iPod member.

To each his own...Ignorance is bliss...
Re: MASSOB Tells FG — IPOB Conduct Referendum For Secession Now by 2ruink(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
mcee1:
Thunder fire our "Albino dilector" Nnamdi kanu cheesy
don't u have respect?

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Rochas Okorocha The Executive Governor Of Imo State / Finally - PMB As Taking The Biggest Action / Ode To Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.