Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (25949 Views)

Online Auto Fraud/ Scams / Why Some Auto Sellers Dont Post Engine Picture. Fraud Or Scam? / Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Prodeegee(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Make una catch him padi... prodeegee... he go lead una to chucky234...
smh

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ifyalways(f): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
OP, catching up. . .

Such a shame, a bigger shame to all his accomplices on nld. They all aided and abetted him by not leading the OP to his doorsteps at the initial stages.

This picture ain't clear sef.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 28, 2016
Prodeegee:
smh
abetter of fraud
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Caveatemptor(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
This new city hood fraud made me come back to this thread.
Hmmmmm! See how some people attacking city hood behaved on this thread because Chicky234 is their friend.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Caveatemptor:
This new city hood fraud made me come back to this thread.
Hmmmmm! See how some people attacking city hood behaved on this thread because Chicky234 is their friend.
true
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by tolulinks(m): 12:41am On Dec 31, 2016
About time we had nairaland detectives. I will be happy to spare my time ferreting out this criminals. As with the case with fortuneval we need sleuths. Could be exciting. It could work. I mean it
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 31, 2016
tolulinks:
About time we had nairaland detectives. I will be happy to spare my time ferreting out this criminals. As with the case with fortuneval we need sleuths. Could be exciting. It could work. I mean it
cc
Dominique
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 31, 2016
diportivo:
This is pure wickedness
Wickedness at its peak
Wickedness of the highest order
Wickedness beyond borders
Unequalled and unparalleled wickedness

Inshort,this is pure wickedness
Where is naijadeyhia sef?
compared with cityhood this is innocent
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 31, 2016
freecocoa:
Please, mind what you write about me, do not in any way associate me with whatever is happening here.

I have no relationship whatsoever with the accused outside of NL, thank you.
just like egbegbe and aimakhu.... be careful who you frolic with even online... good morning.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 31, 2016
chukel:
grin see denial and warning. If na award or millions this guy win, u for deny am? Back to topic. I really don't see what chucky234 has to say in form of defense. I think the stated is his modus operandi. I wonder y u guys still make mistake of trusting questionable people. What's so difficult going to inspect 2 or 3 cars then making a choice and paying. Sorry for your loss. In a particular thread, I warned a guy severely when chucky was promising him heaven on earth. When you see them speak and type, u will know. I don't know what you want us to do for you. Smoke the brat out and deal with him.
leave freacocoa
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 31, 2016
diportivo:

Bros,u get time sha

If delayed delivery and doctored custom papers are what some people crave when they need cars then i think u should let them be

Some arguments are not worth getting into

this is inspiredM's area of expertise... internet never forgets
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 31, 2016
Adisa89:
People never learn in this auto section. Don't be surprised that another case of fraud will still come up before the end of this year
prophet ....cityhood did it once again this time serially
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 31, 2016
mikeywise:
Chucky234 even u?
even cityhood
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 31, 2016
Gboliwe:
Until one scammed nairalander jails a Nairaland thief, we would all rant, increase page thread and view and scammer go home with his loot just like Inspiredm.

Its a shame that someone still believes that stealing pays. In the long run, its a disaster!
Inspiredm is the king in that area
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 31, 2016
d33types:
1st is a mistake
This guy is a hardened scammer
cityhood seems more hardened

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 31, 2016
freshvine:

Put a call, appeal to his emotions... Sing lullaby, send flowers... Just do anything.

Just anything. The heart of a thief is in the hands of his lover just like the heart of a king is in God.

Do something freecocoa.... who knows this might be a valentine gift from you couple to nairalanders.
oh my gosh.... am laughing out so hard and loud...... lol .... the heart of a thief indeed...

cc
diportivo
caveatemptor
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Totally undesirable, extraneous and extrinsic. Even when offered with super pay I will throw it back at whoevers face....
grammar
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by david4z: 5:30am On Apr 11, 2020
What finally happened here

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

8 Automakers Who Were Fired From The Companies They Founded / How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! ~ / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!Reg 2003 BMW 525, 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.