Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (25973 Views)

Online Auto Fraud/ Scams / Why Some Auto Sellers Dont Post Engine Picture. Fraud Or Scam? / Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Opoki(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You are a cruelly ignorant delinquent and a maniacal chromosome deficient gruesome vista to all eyes assaulted by the sight of you. A lamentably unseemly dunce and a miscreant halitosis-infested evangelical crusader of sub-mediocrity.

So all rides pre ordered on NL must be announced. How many pre orders has inspired done for you? I guess you are still cab hopping. People like you need to be slapped, picked back up, beat down, picked back up and slapped again for emphasis.
Just leave that idiot, i'm sure. He won't dare utter a sentence if by chance you get to see face to face.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by idu1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Another one....
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Caveatemptor(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
This guy again.
A leopard can never change its spots.
Always do a quick history search on goggle of anyone you want to do business with on Nairaland. It will save you a lot of sorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by TheMadame(f): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
NexTrend:
Dear NLer, I write this with pain in my heart, not necessarily for sympathy but to help others make more informed decisions when dealing with people online…this is not to say you do not have honest people online.

I have been in this forum for quite sometime, I needed a car and I checked so many posts, contacted those that I liked their offers and spoke with them but I was finally “hooked” with a forumite with ‘chucky234’ moniker based on his threads on “Benz swap” and “Cotonou car dealer”. I contacted him and discussed several times and agreed on some things. In July 2015 he made me an offer of a 2004 model C200 Kompressor at N800K with 78,000KM, EU-Specs, almost toks with pictures, because of how we had “related” and “testimonies” from other people online, I sent N815K to him(through bank transfer and deposit evidences which I still have) to him, 15K being part-payment for the driver. This was on July 8,2015. it took four(4) days for the car to get to Uyo-Akwa Ibom State.

When the car got to Uyo, I realized the following: the A/C was not working, the sound system was not working, the car was calibrated in MILES not Kilometers, the pointers(trafficators) and headlamps were not working. The on-board computer on the car reported 15 faults. And mileage was 152,000MILES not KILOMETERS again which is approx. 253,000KM. I was quite unhappy and reported those to him.

Later, I discovered that the car was converted and the VIN tampered with(last six digit scrapped off)….this really scared me for obvious reasons(felt the car COULD have been obtained through questionable circumstances), I rejected the car that same day and he said it was his mistake he will replace the car. Later he sent the driver to come pick the car and told me he was out of the country(Benin) so can not remit money to the driver, I should please assist with 20K which I did – bringing the total to N850K.

Pls. friends, till date, chucky234 has not given me a car or my money despite all my patience, entreaties, show of empathy and understanding. I am using this medium to plead with members of this forum who may know him to tell him to refund my money in the name of God or that which he holds most sacred.

I know, so many people will call me names for trusting him with my money, but I have trusted others and they delivered. I have done business with ‘Remiloy’, ‘CrossFire’, ‘Adasco’ and ‘Jaxxy’ and they were NOT fraudulent.

Please anyone that have a relationship with him should PLEASE plead with him to refund my money because this is the last “family settlement avenue”. I will give his personal details and pictures of the car next time I am updating this…if he does not respond responsibly.

Thank you all.

Hmmmmmm!
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by boldx(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Any nairaland car dealer that knows the whereabouts of chucky234 should please send nexTrend a PM in the next 48 hours. If you also know chucky234's family members, kindly give nexTrend the address through PM/e-mail. This is to ensure this fraudster Chucky234 is arrested and detained as soon as full scale investigation commences by the police. Once again, thank you all for your co-operation.

2 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by chukel(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Chucky234, u are a plain scam artist. When a story becomes too long for a simple explanation, then there is something fishy. I said it last year. You were bragging. You are a Crook. How can u have the car and his money for 7months. Same thing u wanted to do to oseri. Pay this guy his money or give him another benz.

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Ojimelukwe(m): 4:37am On Feb 06, 2016
The moderators of yhis forum shouldnt be exempted from the ills of yhis forum. I really dont appreciate the fact that each time, we are warned of how to and how not to do business. The world has gone E and we must follow suite.

Mods on yhis column must find a way of ensuring that all dealers on this forum are tested and trusted. Yes it might take some logistics but whatever be it, we shoild be able to use this forum and sleep knowing we are in good hands. Have had cause to do quite a number of importations and d deals pull through. Why then should I be duped in my own country.

I advocate for a reset of the auto forum and lets start afresh and do genuine and safe businesses. Even if it means starting with just one dealer. I am sure it would pay Nigeria and Nigerians off in the long run.

What happens here is basically a site where peeps check out the prices of cars and then go and buy elsewhere. Its also not fair to some of our genuine dealers.

@ Mods: keep thix on the cfront burner and let this issues be trashed once and for all.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ehissi(m): 5:34am On Feb 06, 2016
@Nextrend.......

Hmmmmmmmm...............I doubt any bank will just grant you access to customers information without a document from The police.

I want to believe that you have picture of the scrapped VIN that you talked about since you are not with the car anymore.

I guess the car may not really belong to this Chucky fellow! There is a possibilty that the real owner of the car may not be in the know of all this brouhaha.

There is also a possibility that the chucky fellow is coming here to read your comments so as to prepare to counter them; hence I have
Decided not to call his name to avoid raising a mention.

The first place and best place to start is with the plate number of the car itself. That may lead to the real car owner and in-turn provide a way to smoke out this Scammer that is using Nairaland to apply his trade.

If police go through there; they can get information about how the car got to this fellow and then track the SOB!!

Never really liked the fellow, especially the way he responded to the Oseri incident; but then he was making valid arguments, though arguments typical of an amateur roadside car dealer!!

The bank will just keep his accounts on ice if approached by the police but the plate number of the car will be swifter in providing practical means of fishing him out!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Happykay: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2016
It's just a pity that someone else has to fall into this Same trap
This chucky is just a scammer,
Same thing he did to oseri
Like inspired, like brabus like chucky 234
Scammers from the pit of hell

3 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Philadelphia: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2016
NexTrend:
@2016Deity, thank you very much for your suggestion. I have done a few things in that direction that is why I stated that this is last "family settlement avenue" for chucky234.

I have been told to report the case to Police Anti -Fraud unit and FCID because of the case of tampered VIN number coz it's a crime and that it was a transaction not a loan...that at the anti-fraud unit there is a unit that is for Cyber crimes.

Chucky234 opened a counter thread. Pls Chuck,the issue is not whom I borrowed money from or who will drive the car. I ask again, is there anything I stated in my original post that is false?

You said you"asked" me to give you more time. Sir, I paid money into your account on JULY 8,2015 and I am posting this on February 5,2016. Is 7 months not long enough for you to refund money that was not a loan?

Dear NLer, I am most grateful for your concern. I still plead if there is anyone that knows chucky234, tell him to refund my money. I wish you all a most blessed evening. May you never be a victim of a"chucky234".

Thank you all

[size=20pt]AMEN[/size]
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by NexTrend: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2016
@ehissi, thank you. I have taken note of your points. I went to the bank I was briefed but in case this "joke" becomes a fight, pls permit me not to divulge what I was advised by the bank....though they told me I should forget about freezing the account and gave me a very sound reason that he has even done BVN.

For those asking if I did not see Oseri case, Oseri case was in September, I paid him on July 8,2015 so it was already too late.

I have pix of the car and "plate" number. I am just trying to be fair to Chuck to see if he will reason reasonably and refund my money. I am not interested in jailing him (unless it becomes the ONLY option), all I want is my money.

Once again, I thank you all my"virtual" family members....the Good, the Bad, the Ugly....it is the mix that makes life worthy.

4 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Niseed(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2016
chucky234, although no one is above mistakes, I feel you intentionally feign ignorance when it comes to your car business and customers. especially for someone who claims to know so much about Mercedes and has been a registered user on this site for such a long time.

common sense dictates that you should thoroughly check the car over in Lagos for any faults or discrepancies before sending off to far away uyo.

did you not see the error codes, scratched off vin, electrical faults? for someone in the car trade I believe a scanner should be one of the tools you should personally own.

my question to you is, would you buy such a vehicle if it was presented to you ? also the fact that you mentioned the car has to be warmed everyday or else it will damage the engine is quite scary.

I might not be an expert on the C class but any vehicle that requires such attention should start ringing alarm bells and I know people that have the same vehicle who don't go through such stress. (I saw how you cleverly shifted the blame to the unsuspecting buyer)

I strongly recommend you change your approach to business or better still avoid the car trade completely and stick to selling dogs/ Caucasians as you evidently have not got the knowledge or professionalism to be a dealer.

not all car dealers are bad but you sir are giving other dealers a hard time in this section, maybe because of your minor popularity here or some might not be as outspoken or as articulate as you are. but once all that gloss is off you are seen for what you truly are. A MIDDLEMAN

Do the right thing bro, its a new year and its not too late to start afresh.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Baylam(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2016
You have good name bro, Please reply him on the thread he created, Alot of people are reading, Redeem your good name bro.. Please i beg of you
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Gboliwe: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2016
Until one scammed nairalander jails a Nairaland thief, we would all rant, increase page thread and view and scammer go home with his loot just like Inspiredm.

Its a shame that someone still believes that stealing pays. In the long run, its a disaster!

7 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by colossus2: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Gboliwe:
Until one scammed nairalander jails a Nairaland thief, we would all rant, increase page thread and view and scammer go home with his loot just like Inspiredm.
cool
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by chukel(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2016
NexTrend:
@ehissi, thank you. I have taken note of your points. I went to the bank I was briefed but in case this "joke" becomes a fight, pls permit me not to divulge what I was advised by the bank....though they told me I should forget about freezing the account and gave me a very sound reason that he has even done BVN.

For those asking if I did not see Oseri case, Oseri case was in September, I paid him on July 8,2015 so it was already too late.

I have pix of the car and "plate" number. I am just trying to be fair to Chuck to see if he will reason reasonably and refund my money. I am not interested in jailing him (unless it becomes the ONLY option), all I want is my money.

Once again, I thank you all my"virtual" family members....the Good, the Bad, the Ugly....it is the mix that makes life worthy.
guy, don't expect reasonable reason from this guy. Just post the pics of the ride let's see. It may even end up being the one he later sold to oseri. If that's the case, it will show u how wicked he is. Please post the pics of the ride.

5 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by chukel(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Baylam:
You have good name bro, Please reply him on the thread he created, Alot of people are reading, Redeem your good name bro.. Please i beg of you
he has no good name. Don't go dealing with him and coming back here. No one will respond to u

2 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by NexTrend: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
One of the pix of the ride

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by chukel(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2016
NexTrend:
same color, different numbers. Needs further probe
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by 2016Deity: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2016
NexTrend:

Same junk he sold to oseri.

Wickedness

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by 2016Deity: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Have anyone taken time to read his reply on the oseri saga?
He mentioned his fellow scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by colossus2: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
2016Deity:

Same junk he sold to oseri.

Wickedness
Different
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by d33types: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
1st is a mistake

This guy is a hardened scammer

2 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by gunther6(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is simply why I never buy cars on nairaland got 2 since october, I prefer to walk up to a dealer/neighbour/mechanic get the car and effin get out with the car... all these sending money online/ preorder is a disaster waiting to happen... Chucky234 orunmila is currently on your case and you will hear from him soon

4 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by dominique(f): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
It's quite disturbing that Chucku234 is yet to comment on this thread despite the fact that I advised him to do so. The admin is already aware of this and as expected he is very upset. What we want is for Chucky to tell us whe he intends to refund Nextrend his money or face a permanent ban.

@ Chucku234, I sent you a mail but it bounced back. Please your attention is needed here
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Gboliwe: 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
dominique:
It's quite disturbing that Chucku234 is yet to comment on this thread despite the fact that I advised him to do so. The admin is already aware of this and as expected he is very upset. What we want is for Chucky to tell us whe he intends to refund Nextrend his money or face a permanent ban.

@ Chucku234, I sent you a mail but it bounced back. Please your attention is needed here

And when he gets a permanent ban, how does he pay? He is left to posterity and tomorrow he creates another account and continues defrauding people? It doesn't solve any problem Instead of that, can we have his real names, picture(s) and this thread stickied on the front page. When Nairaland learns to shame these thieves, it will be seen by many as anti-scam.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

CLEANEST 2011 COROLLA LE 10M LAST LAST!!! / How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! ~ / 10 Fastest Cars In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.