Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (25946 Views)

Online Auto Fraud/ Scams / Why Some Auto Sellers Dont Post Engine Picture. Fraud Or Scam? / Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2016
tdikeh:

Mr "to Let" agent, Its high time you cut the chase, no sane person takes you serious again, quit sounding like a broken record.

Just if you invest the time you spend on chasing being a moderator on nairaland into your personal life, maybe just maybe your life would have been better than being a "face me I face you" agent that you are.

Wow thats a first. So I am now vying for Nairaland mod? See this small-minded buggering buttock bandit. If you see me you no go fit whisper how much more to shout. This person tamed and humbled your insp...d and made him pay. I know thats your beef. FYI my close links to EFCC got him to cough up all he ran away with to the extent even his own lawyer turned against him. No let me torchlight you o.

3 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by tdikeh: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Wow thats a first. So I am now vying for Nairaland mod? See this small-minded buggering buttock bandit. If you see me you no go fit whisper how much more to shout. This person tamed and humbled your insp...d and made him pay. I know thats your beef. FYI my close links to EFCC got him to cough up all he ran away with to the extent even his own lawyer turned against him. No let me torchlight you o.

Its the other way round, If you see him, you will bow down in awe, you're not even fit to lace his Shoe.
You're here galivanting over 2.5m Naira ( $7,000 ) When just yesterday $50,000 ( 15m Naira ) was just another pocket money.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBz-2unil-I/?taken-by=inspiredautos

Pray you will ever be a quarter as successful as Inspired in your life cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

hmmm very civil....dont distract us here by these talks while chucky234 your comrade in arms walk free
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2016
tdikeh:

Its the other way round, If you see him, you will bow down in Awe, you're not even fit to lace his Shoe.
You're here galivanting over revlution 2.5m Naira ( $7,000 ) When just yesterday $50,000 ( 15m Naira ) was just another pocket money.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBz-2unil-I/?taken-by=inspiredautos

Pray you will ever be a quarter as successful as Inspired in your life cheesy cheesy cheesy

Someone as allegedly loaded as you say he is yet he was almost on his knees begging to pay back 2.64m in 3 installments. Leave trash for lawma abeg.
Maybe you need to ask him when efcc met him in that "eatery" how uncompossed he was and how he began to beg and how his lawyer turned on him for misleading him and how much were on each of the 3 cheques he dropped. Mr Loaded! Smh

8 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by dominique(f): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
It seems a large number of posters on the thread have forgotten it's purpose. Since no one has has any solid ideas on how to get Chucky refund NexTrend, bickering about past events has now become the order of the day. This thread will remain on lock mode till I get a word from chucky again. Once it is re-opened, anyone that deviates from the topic or attacks a someone else will get an instant permanent ban from this section.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ifyalways(f): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2016
Updates?

Please mods if tdikeh and Naijadeyhia mention Inspired here again, just BAN them from this section. Please !

Chucky are you back from Cameroun yet?
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by spicytayomic(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Observation mode reactivated

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ehissi(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2016
I actually made a vow that I'm going to break: which was never to post a comment on Nairaland again - highest like and shares - that's all!!

Since I have been on Nairaland, I have had the luxury of savouring 4 bans!!

The first 3 came immediately after I reported someone who practically raised a very sickening Hate mantra against Christianity in general and Christians in particular in a manner that at the worst would have put the FBI or the CIA or Homeland security on alert to a potential ISIS convert, at it best, they would have tracked that user via his/her IP address and launched a raid - but instead I got the ban!!

The last dealt with a comment relating to an allegation of Buhari calling Nigerians Criminals!!

I looked at the time I've spent on Nairaland and it occurred to me that as a user, much of what is informative/educative/entertaining and enlightening comments comes from my end as a user of the NL platform.

Considering what I will call my contributions to discussion on NL, I find an arbitrary ban - without any prior history/record of inappropriate behaviour offensive/disenchanting. If I had received any form of warning before that ban, I would have been in a position to defend whatever comment I made, in the event that I was misquoted/misconstrued.

Plus I was practically tired of going through the motions of seeking out Mods/supermods to contact via email concerning such matters and instead said my goodbyes to Nairaland - as far as comments are concerned!!

NOW TO THE ISSUE AT HAND

I believe the rules of Nairaland were made for a particular reason and that is to avoid issues like this!! I find it strange that Chucky234 moniker could still be active on Nairaland!!

What I expected, was for Nairaland to officially communicate with Chucky234, give him a deadline to do what is required - which is to either send another replacement vehicle like he promised NexTrend or return the vehicle he initially sold fully restored/repaired since it still looks clean or refund in full both the cash for the car and the money paid to the driver.

After which, if he doesn't comply, his IP address should be flagged, tracked and placed on Permanent ban; also sites that Nairaland have affiliations with - whether in auto sales or otherwise - should be notified duly concerning his IP address.

Then NexTrend should have been contacted by Nairaland to take all & any action to recover his cash through security authorities; including putting on this or any thread on Nairaland "ZOOMED-IN" pictures of Chucky234's banking details (I recall that someone called NexTrend to discourage him from doing that, notice I said Zoomed-in because the one placed by Chucky234 was dubiously uploaded in a manner that isn't legible), Chucky234's picture, Pictures of faulty car in question and its particulars - I think I may have even spotted the car in question on OLX, this is part why I came back here to confirm if it was the car.

Or better yet, Nairaland could have collected all the aforementioned details from NexTrend and create a special thread that will be hosted on the Frontpage for a period of 3months, announcing Chucky234's ban, and all pictures relating to the case and Chucy234 - all his bank details, pictures, car pictures, documents pictures etc..

As much as I don't mean any offence; I find it strange that people who will brazenly make repeated attempts to break Nairaland rules concerning posting ordinary comments run the risk of receiving a near lifetime ban, but someone who has repeatedly defrauded people on Nairaland is being cajoled to do what is right!!

If you go to buy a product or car - used or new - if you are given misleading information concerning that product or car, it constitutes fraud.

Fine, NexTrend should have put less trust in Chucky234, considering how desperately wicked some car dealers are in a quest to make a living and should have made extra effort to verify Chucky234's claim about the car but that doesn't make fraud acceptable, Nairaland and its representatives should take note.

Plus, Chucky234 didn't deny an observation raised by NexTrend; which was that he was going to send a replacement car. He hasn't sent that replacement, he hasn't sent back his cash and from what I am reading here, he hasn't even contacted NexTrend.

@NexTrend, my advise, do your february in peace. Take a month out of your time to prepare your arsenal and then go and reclaim your money legally!!

Do not be dismayed by folks who insist that it is your fault for trusting Chucky234 to be an upright business man; the deal hasn't been concluded because he has both your car and your cash. Either he brings a car in buy and drive condition like he promised or he brings your cash in full.

You may be surprised to find out that he may have done nothing about this issue since then and is in hiding somewhere hoping this issue will just disappear, taking advantage of his strong relationship with Nairaland as a former Mod!!

I don't like posting phone number on Nairaland anymore, scammers/spammers are everywhere. My email address is ehidiamenigue01@yahoo.com, let's talk when you are ready or are in need of any counsel. If he tries to bamboozle you with any military official let me know as soon as impossible if possible. Where someone power/influence stops another starts.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by summerflame(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
I will rather go for Ogidiga and peak milk
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by chukel(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
So the mods are tired of locking the thread. Well, I think chucky234 is being shielded here on nairaland. Nairaland should ban his IP address. NexTrend, u should have moved inches closer by now to catching this fraudster. All the best. Really sick of nairaland moderation.

4 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by NexTrend: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2016
NLers, thank you very much for supporting this thread and keeping faith with course. I am grateful.

@Dominique, thank you for reactivating this thread. I will be glad if you can follow it up with your other promises concerning chuck.

@Ehissi, thank you very much for your concern and support. Your write up is apt and quite comprehensive. Chucky234 is yet to get to me for anything meaningful.

I have done a lot, have applied for casual leave to follow things up(not approved yet). I will mail you on developments for advice and info.

To ALL NLers, thank you for your support this far. I am still counting on you, especially those with personal relationships with chucky234 like Dominique, et al. I am appealing to your goodwill to plead with chucky234 to refund my money....i no like Wahala abeg!

Once again, thank you and God bless
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by boldx(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nextrend, I am so sorry that you have not received a re-imbursement for your money. But I still do not understand why you are waiting for Nairaland court of arbitration to solve this problem. Though I stand to be corrected, you may never get your money back at all. Why don't you report the case to Federal SARS or CID and deploy every machinery possible. I don't understand this your gentle nature.

2 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Flye: 5:11am On Feb 24, 2016
boldx:
Nextrend, I am so sorry that you have not received a re-imbursement for your money. But I still do not understand why you are waiting for Nairaland court of arbitration to solve this problem. Though I stand to be corrected, you may never get your money back at all. Why don't you report the case to Federal SARS or CID and deploy every machinery possible. I don't understand this your gentle nature.
This is our problem in this country, why treat criminals like gentlemen. If not to recover ur money, try and treat criminals as they should be treated for the sake of d next victim.
my observations from Oseri's case, I noticed chucky has a lot of friends on Niaraland who are ready to stand by him and do everything possible to shield him whenever he misbehaves but they can't reason with him to do d right thing.
Op u better take all the possible steps to recorver your money otherwise that man is not ready to give u anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ifyalways(f): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmmn
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ifyalways(f): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2016
Bump.

Chucky234, how's Cotonou today? Or are you back to Ojo army barracks ?
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by koboko69: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
ifyalways:
Bump.

Chucky234, how's Cotonou today? Or are you back to Ojo army barracks ?

I swear you are a clown cheesy cheesy
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by blank(f): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Can't believe that this is still on. This guy sha.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Caveatemptor(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
NexTrend:
NLers, thank you very much for supporting this thread and keeping faith with course. I am grateful.

@Dominique, thank you for reactivating this thread. I will be glad if you can follow it up with your other promises concerning chuck.in

@Ehissi, thank you very much for your concern and support. Your write up is apt and quite comprehensive. Chucky234 is yet to get to me for anything meaningful.

I have done a lot, have applied for casual leave to follow things up(not approved yet). I will mail you on developments for advice and info.

To ALL NLers, thank you for your support this far. I am still counting on you, especially those with personal relationships with chucky234 like Dominique, et al. I am appealing to your goodwill to plead with chucky234 to refund my money....i no like Wahala abeg!

Once again, thank you and God bless

My friend,
Stop this godd@m puszy footing and take up this matter officially with the appropriate law enforcement agencies. You will not get justice or your money or your car on Nairaland.
Scammers are unscrupulous and consistently dishonest and fraudulent. They have no rules. A scammer will keep changing the rules of the game as the match progresses.
This scammer in question is stubborn,obstinate and sly as a fox,you need to be the same if you are serious about getting the justice you seek.

4 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ifyalways(f): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
koboko69:

I swear you are a clown cheesy cheesy

Lol. See the kain money flowing into the hands of scammers and dishonest people in this section .

It's not funny o. Chucky said he traveled to Benin since two weeks ago, is he back now or he's gone to Panya from there?

OP, any positive news?

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by chukel(m): 9:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
ifyalways:

Lol. See the kain money flowing into the hands of scammers and dishonest people in this section .

It's not funny o. Chucky said he traveled to Benin since two weeks ago, is he back now or he's gone to Panya from there?

OP, any positive news?
I think he has opened another moniker- chuksofficial. That one is dedicated to his pet business.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ifyalways(f): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
chukel:
I think he has opened another moniker- chuksofficial. That one is dedicated to his pet business.
Really undecided
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Philadelphia: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
ifyalways:

Really undecided

Yes he has
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ifyalways(f): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2016
Bump
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Gboliwe: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2016
ifyalways:
Bump
lol. Hope you came around with the proper gear, it's a very long wait, despite the heat, you may catch cold waiting.

BTW, have you seen the latest one against Inspiredm?
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ifyalways(f): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2016
Gboliwe:
lol. Hope you came around with the proper gear, it's a very long wait, despite the heat, you may catch cold waiting.

BTW, have you seen the latest one against Inspiredm?
Inspiredm? No, not again.

Thread link, please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

8 Automakers Who Were Fired From The Companies They Founded / How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! ~ / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!Reg 2003 BMW 525, 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.