Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids (52506 Views)

5 Important Information Every Car Owner In Nigeria Must Know / With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive / 5 Mechanical Practices Every Car Owner Must Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Etizz: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:
pls put grahic in ur content jare cos m begining to imagine d tire moving lipsrsealed

It's not graphic dear, it's just the illusion of the mind....
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by ichommy(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
One needs to be extra careful
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by menabae(f): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hnnnmm , kids can hide in anything ... Even inside freezer or water drum.. God help em

2 Likes

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
A 3-year old son of a member of my church was killed like this about 3 or 4 weeks. It was on a Monday morning. The little boy was playing behind the sianna car in the compound when the owner of the car, a lady, without looking reversed and crushed the boy's head. It was a horrible day for me just witnessing it

marvelck:
If you have a car and you're living in a compound where there are little kids, pls always look carefully before you drive your car...

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
A 3-year old son of a member of my church was killed like this about 3 or 4 weeks ago. It was on a Monday morning. The little boy was playing behind the sianna car in the compound when the owner of the car, a lady, without looking reversed and crushed the boy's head. It was a horrible day for me just witnessing it

marvelck:
If you have a car and you're living in a compound where there are little kids, pls always look carefully before you drive your car...

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Malawian(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
exactly this same thing happened to our neighbours in the next compound. the only owner of a car in that compound drove out thereby crushing the last child of their cotenant to death. only thing is, i dont know if the child was underneath or behind the car.
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by profem1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:

Yea.
Heard about it
#Painful
Never new you heard too
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by glossy6(f): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
misterme:
A 3-year old son of a member of my church was killed like this about 3 or 4 weeks. It was on a Monday morning. The little boy was playing behind the sianna car in the compound when the owner of the car, a lady, without looking reversed and crushed the boy's head. It was a horrible day for me just witnessing it

I've warned my little son to desist from rushing to open the gate for me or other tenants when driving out to avoid stories that touch

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Michellla(f): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mustay:

The one who was fast enough to prevent 'pics or aidonbilivit' generation from disbelieving this. This generation unfortunately is one of photo news rather than figuring out words with their imaginations.

The guy could be the owner of the car (controller of the keys) undecided
i get it.cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by fortune1968: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Michellla:
and who is the retard that snapped him first instead of pulling him out.
why call him names ? At least ,This will help people living in such compounds to be more cautious and. probably check underneath their car every time before moving .That snap is necessary. The pics registered in the. memory .

2 Likes

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
blackberlin:
The mother is to blame
why will she be blamed?
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by missojugo(f): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
What a lucky child!!! His head is stuck...Thank God for the observant driver.
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by babafirst(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Michellla:
As long as there was no driver in the vehicle and the vehicle was not at risk of rolling on it's own I think this snap shot is important as a warning to thousands to be careful.As far back as 1988 my neighbor lost her daughter almost like this.It was caused by a vehicle in reverse though I don't think the girl was critically positioned like this.And the problem with this is that even if you have reverse sensors it cant help you detect a child positioned like this.I think snapping the picture as a general warning before pulling out the child will serve as a more 'graphic' reminder to thousands,like I said earlier as long as the vehicle was not at risk of moving the 5 secs of snapping served it's purpose.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by babafirst(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
fortune1968:
why call him names ? At least ,This will help people living in such compounds to be more cautious and. probably check underneath their car every time before moving .That snap is necessary. The pics registered in the. memory .
I concur.

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by babafirst(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Michellla:
i get it.cheesy
Thanks Michellla.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Junior66(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Flashback december 2014, my nephew came visiting us before proceeding his journey to the village. He drove his car into the compound unfortunately‚ a neighbour who was busy with her work placed her little baby wrapped in clothes on the winding part my Nephew drove in. When our visitor was leaving he just reversed his jeep the same path he drove in. The car bruised the little baby before my waving sister discovered it and raised the alarm. The baby has only a little visible buise buy died about 2hrs latter at the hospital. Same thing almost happened to my brother. Make una de careful o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by obontami: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lovexme:

Kerosene?
hahaha grin
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by babafirst(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
FRSC should display this picture 'everywhere' by any means possible,TV,print media etc for all to see ,as a warning and reminder.

3 Likes

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by mizhefeh(f): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Just like dis kid,cum rescue him cry

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by saintfizzo(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Daniel058:
YOUR BRAIN DULL OO!!
Ma nigga her comment make me weak o.... her dullness na one of a kind

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Nicepoker(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Michellla:
with that pix u can really understood how disastrous this act may lead to. Don't blame the photographer.
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by dokunbam(m): 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dangerous

Thank God you noticed him
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by captainmuyi(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Okay
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by LegalBaby(f): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
saintfizzo:
Ma nigga her comment make me weak o.... her dullness na one of a kind
you are both dull.
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Coolbigk: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Little man be doing "peekaboo" under biggie small's car...kotinu oo
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by saintfizzo(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
I'd give U a benefit of doubt and read ur opinion... if only U got any undecided
LegalBaby:
you are both dull.
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by hezy4real01(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Haaaa see gobe may God's protection continually rest on our kids

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by blackboy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
not only that , have you not seen where they have used somone's car to draw lines and different things with sharp object? That more of what happens.
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by kaylad1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
For African dishes delivery in Lagos at affordable price. call: 08038819024 BBM: 5C 439118

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Green-White-Green Car Spotted In A School In Kebbi State (Photos) / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife / Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.