Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive (38534 Views)

Is It Fire Coming From The Exhaust Of This Toyota Or Not? / 5 Ways Kids Can Get Hurt When Inside A Car / What I Saw In This Toyota Prado Fuel Tank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by autojosh: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ask any 5 year old boy if they know how to drive.. I bet you, they’ll give you a yes. Toyota is obviously aware of this and it has necessitated the launch of a special driving school, called Camatte.

The Camatte Petta mini car will enable the kids put their driving skills to test on track after learning how to use the throttle, brake, and steering on a simulator.

The kids can personalize the look of their cars, with panel designs, and colorful magnetic decals to make the body look different before they take a drive. After completing the challenge, they will be awarded with their own drivers licence, complete with photos.

This is definitely a publicity stunt which would go a long way to build brand loyalty.

https://autojosh.com/toyota-camatte-petta/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by goldenarrow: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by kushma(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cool
Will get for each of my children cool

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Umarlulu: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nigerian made creativity
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by otijah(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is not meant for kids in Agegunle
Next Topic....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Papiikush: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
How much is it?

2 Likes

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by chillybrandy(f): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nice 1. But I don't think Nigerian parent will let their kids drive this except in the confine of their homes.

2 Likes

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Iseoluwani: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmm

6 Likes

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Komozua(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
How much
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by calberian: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Uber kewl!
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by adajoe555: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wow ..so cool .future children here comes your car
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by snazzy5050(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
WE HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER TO THE WORLD EXCEPT BURDEN!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Edum13656: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
it suppose to cost 100k so that everybody can afford it
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by mrkings84(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
But not for nigeria, except u want Dangote trucks to crush....

7 Likes

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by MARSONE: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
secondus
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by ibe9ja: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nonesense
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by maziuwa(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
abeg how is this thing cost?
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by kaymical(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Komozua:
How much
yes how much
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by bobojesu(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nice but useless. ....
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by wintersnow(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Full fledged adult like me, cannot even drive this one

1 Like

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by lrdval: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
nice..... let the kids no enter road with this car ooo..you know kids will always be kids...i hope this car will not bring much disadvantage than advantage...what is a 5yr old kid rushing to learn how to drive for...i always knew that there is time for everything...let them not assume that they have learnt and storm the express with this car,, when the parents are not around...

9 Likes

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by whizzyleejr(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
I like something like this, how much is it?
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by koolguy88(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
autojosh, shine men nn
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Tbillz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
You can imagine what the kids will do with this mini toyota after watching "Fast and Furious" or "Death Race"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Goahead(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Does it move? Probably a toy
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by NevetsIbot(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Umarlulu:
Nigerian made creativity
with Toyota?

8 Likes

Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by ayterajah(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
where can I get it and how much

what kind of consumption is it made of
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by Oladelson(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
IS OKAY
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by quiverfull(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
They just had to create an avenue to get more money out of those who don't understand the purpose of having plenty of it.
Re: With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive by zodd(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? / Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience / My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.