Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids (52330 Views)

5 Important Information Every Car Owner In Nigeria Must Know / With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive / 5 Mechanical Practices Every Car Owner Must Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by meccuno: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Medunah:
So true.... I remember one time when we used to av dogs, my mum killed one of d puppies with her car, the puppy was sleeping under d car close to the tire nd my mum didn't check b4 moving her car cry
thou shalt not kill
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by banmee(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lesson number one on POV maintenance; always do 360 walk around your vehicle very morning before starting it. We once had a guy crushed to death because the operator did not know that someone was sleeping in the bowl of a scraper.
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Roses1(f): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
omg scary.... whn i was a kid, i had a similar experience. i was lying in the yard with my sibling cos it was really hot inside. they left me and had gone inside, i was covered from head to toe cos of mosquitos. my uncle came back very late that night and i was stil lying there fast asleep. grandma thot it was just a pile of cloths, because nobody expected anyone to be in the yard at that time of the night, but my uncle had to come down from the car to just to make sure, and behold it was lil me☺ i bless God for sparing me that day.

3 Likes

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by CaroLyner(f): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Daniel058:
YOUR BRAIN DULL OO!!
your father's brain is dull

2 Likes

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by restored2016(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
That's true! I remember few years ago, we had a beautiful and dreadful dog were we lived, since it was a male after some time we decided to buy a puppy to keep it company. So the dog so treasured that little puppy that it had no time for us anymore. On one fateful morning my dad was going out and he never knew that the little puppy was behind its tyre and the unimaginable happened... He climbed the little puppy and Jack(the adult dog) couldn't take it he barked and threatened everyone in the house and refuse to eat for days and eventually died after 6 days. That was the last we ever had a dog in our house, not just in a compound full of kids also in everyplace before starting ur car, you could crush some1's joy.
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Michellla:
and who is the retard that snapped him first instead of pulling him out.
The car wasn't moving my dear... stop overreacting.... if the car was about to move you think he'll have time to take pictures? He/she did so to let people its real and not just hear say.
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Ahmed3rdjuly: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
I can't stop thanking God enough anytime i remembered when i almost drove my car with 3 kids playing hide n seek underneath.
I was fortunate to peep at the side mirror to see one of their hands sticking out. by the time i came out of the car and saw them i almost passed out.
Thank God ooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by oppyworld: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
R u crios?
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by theowizzle(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:
pls put grahic in ur content jare cos m begining to imagine d tire moving lipsrsealed

You just took those word from my mouth.

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Engrkay11(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:
pls put grahic in ur content jare cos m begining to imagine d tire moving lipsrsealed
Then close ur eyes !
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by professore(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
may we not be implicated

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by chronique(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Reminds me of how my late lawyer's driver killed my lawyer's gateman's son. The wife of the gateman dropped the baby carelessly on the ground and went to do something. The driver ddidnt know the child was under the tyres. He started the car,put it on reverse and the tyre climbed the baby's head. The gateman's wife came out running and crying after hearing the little cry of the child. The child died even before they could rush him out of the compound to the hospital. I learnt my late lawyer asked that the car be disposed off .
immediately. I never saw the car in his house after that incident.

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by doublecheif: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lord have mercy
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
marvelck:
If you have a car and you're living in a compound where there are little kids, pls always look carefully before you drive your car...

Jesus Christ... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by tiswell(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Medunah:
So true.... I remember one time when we used to av dogs, my mum killed one of d puppies with her car, the puppy was sleeping under d car close to the tyre nd my mum didn't check b4 moving her car cry
undecided
Medunah:
So true.... I remember one time when we used to av dogs, my mum killed one of d puppies with her car, the puppy was sleeping under d car close to the tyre nd my mum didn't check b4 moving her car cry
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
security alert
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by intruder15(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2016
alwaysthere whatsup. Was kalan helpful? ... Saw d trend of 2015/2016 unilag masters program nd i wanted to know it he eventually gave u wat u asked for.
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by iykekelvins(m): 2:22am On Feb 06, 2016
Medunah:
OMG.. The scene would be so graphic
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 06, 2016
sickstars:

Even his shoe is on backwards...mind Bleep
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Amplitron: 5:27am On Feb 06, 2016
Every time I remember my experience with this I still get goose bumps.
I was about driving out of the compound then last minute I just decided not to take the car out. I walked instead. I came back and learned that a neighbor's son (about 7 years old) is missing. I decided to join the search party. We searched everywhere but didn't find him. So, I decided to comb all adjacent streets as it may be that playing took him too far from home and he couldn't find his way back because they just moved to the area. While out there I got a phone call that they have found the boy. Where? Under my car ! The said he was completely asleep. He had been there for hours. When he was asked how he got there he said he his sister wanted to beat him so he decided to look for the safest place (for his mind oooo) to hide.
He was so well concealed that if I had driven the car out that day he would have easily been crushed. We wouldn't have got to hear the story of how he was hiding there from the sisters that wanted to beat him.

So, always check under and around your car before attempting to drive. Drive out slowly especially in reverse as kids may appear from nowhere. One actually tried to use his "strength" to stop my car from reversing by trying to push it in the forward direction while I was reversing. lol.

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Daniel058(m): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
your father's brain is dull
did I mention you?? Mind ur business madam..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are BMW Cars Unbelievably Cheap? / Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years / Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.