Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) (39955 Views)

Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children / Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by quicy: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thank God ooo, but wat did she said happened. She cant just disappear and reappear without us knowing why
Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by yinkson(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Enoquin:
So, what's the story or she didn't say?

Didn't rem to ask her grin
Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hmmmmm. I smell a Lassa infected rat, zika infected mosquito and Ebola infected bat!!!

1 Like

Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
I really dont believe this story. Why am i suspecting the woman for foul play?

For kidnappers not to ask for ransome?
For kidnappers to just release?
For her to still look this good after weeks in captivity?
Something is just off about this story. They should call the young boy aside and ask him questions.

Where did mummy go? Did they beat mummy? Was mummy cooking for uncle? Did uncle sleep on the bed with mummu and you?

Just sayin

1 Like

Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by Orikinla(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Story for the gods.
Half truth is still not truth.

1 Like

Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thankgod for her 'safe release /return ' but this story has K-leg. As a scientist I look at things from 3D and not just what I'm told.
So her car broke down then she drove it to her in-laws house? Interesting. Or did it breakdown very close to her in-law's house such that she just pushed it there? More interesting.
Then she went missing for a few days, no contacts to family or police, then she suddenly shows up, no story of ransom paid, no tales to suggest any ish then we all here become ubber gullible and begin to Thankgod for her safe return.
Yes I know she is pregnant and from the north which makes us all the more gullible and less suspicious. If she were from the East of the Niger or from the South, some less intelligent fellows would be spewing nonsense about her spending the time with her alternative lover.
Anyhow you see it. this story has K-leg. Infact it has BLOUNT'S deformity.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by bladeAnders(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
madam where u go...she needs to visit Cct for trial
Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by Smellymouth: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
I smell lies undecided

1 Like

Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by cooljist: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nigeria's Newest Afro Pop Sensation Mr Beez Drops New Video Pretty Girl Feat Nollywoods.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gurOtQS0_mE
Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by oluwatopraise85(f): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thank God.
Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by cooljist: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nigeria's Minister of Agriculture says,"Increase farming or risk Nigerians starving to death by 2050"
http:///1PYOoKn
Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Thankgod for her 'safe release /return ' but this story has K-leg. As a scientist I look at things from 3D and not just what I'm told.
So her car broke down then she drove it to her in-laws house? Interesting. Or did it breakdown very close to her in-law's house such that she just pushed it there? More interesting.
Then she went missing for a few days, no contacts to family or police, then she suddenly shows up, no story of ransom paid, no tales to suggest any ish then we all here become ubber gullible and begin to Thankgod for her safe return.
Yes I know she is pregnant and from the north which makes us all the more gullible and less suspicious. If she were from the East of the Niger or from the South, some less intelligent fellows would be spewing nonsense about her spending the time with her alternative lover.
Anyhow you see it. this story has K-leg. Infact it has BLOUNT'S deformity.
Lets just say it is a BLOUNT STORY!

1 Like

Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by yhemsy62(m): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Alhamdulillahi
Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by jayalpha: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thank God
Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by glossy6(f): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mjshexy:
We were not told she was kidnapped, she went missing according to them ok. Or na u kidnap her?

Read the last paragraph in the initial post where she was said to have been kidnapped abi adultnapped by three men

1 Like

Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by arabianights: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
tomyka81:
Somethings are missing. Either she has some very nice, respectful kidnappers or there is more to it.

Thank you.....am really sorry but this lady is hiding some facts a and i suspect it wasnt a kidnap.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
[center][/center]she should say where she was coming frm. No kidnappers kidnapped her. Every blame goes to d kidnappers. She was wit her guy all dis days joor.
Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:35am On Feb 06, 2016
where was she founded? I thanks God for her life o,but i hope the people did not inspect her farm?
Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by Psylas(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2016
I heard it on the news
Re: Missing Pregnant Woman In Abuja Found (See Photos) by Psylas(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2016
Mjshexy:
She's got some questions to answer for getting us all worried & searching, what happened? Why was her digits not responding? Whr have she been? Whr was she found...etc. Thank God 4 safety smiley
didn't you read she was kidnapped?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. / My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.