Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) (1446 Views)

The TSA: How Buhari Nuked The Nigerian Economy / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by fyneguy: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwJUfKvlYf4

" ...by the end of December, coming to January, last month, we mopped up more than N2.2 Trillion....''
Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by Adaowerri111: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
That's good, smart president

2 Likes

Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by 7lives: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Imagine governors and directors in central banks are the owners of bureau de change, i now understand why there is so much hue and cry over dollars since PMB took over, the problem with this country is PURE UNADULTERATED GREED.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by Sall(m): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
That good governance in display ride in Mr President the honest Nigerians are solemnly behind you. Haters can continue to wailwail while the country keep making progress.
Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by obasiken: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
2.2 trillion in less that 6months

They why do we still need to go amd borrow from IMF and World bank.
Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by gists: 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is a president; not a certain Ineffective Buffon.
I no mention anybody name o cheesy

6 Likes

Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by Siberia101: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sincerely I give credit to PMB for Ensuring all government parastatals,ministries adhere to the Treasury Single Account..

GEJ initiated this but was so scared to enforce it.... I really don't know why.
Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by gists: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Siberia101:
Sincerely I give credit to PMB for Ensuring all government parastatals,ministries adhere to the Treasury Single Account..

GEJ initiated this but was so scared to enforce it.... I really don't know why.
because he is an Ineffective Buffon. Simple grin grin

5 Likes

Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by Realdeals(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
No matter what the wailers says, we now have a President. Sai Baba

3 Likes

Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by Siberia101: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
gists:
I don't think it's cool insulting a former President that way
Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by atakamus: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
My President, My President. God bless you.
Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sall:
That good governance in display ride in Mr President the honest Nigerians are solemnly behind you. Haters can continue to wailwail while the country keep making progress.

walahi,i like this guy.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by criminalmindz: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
All thanks to okonjo iweala and gej who initiated TSA but with this money why is buhari still touring the world begging for help

1 Like

Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by KnowAll(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
how much is 2.2 trillion in dollars?
Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by KnowAll(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Just done calculation about 3.5 billion dollars? that is huge sum lying fallow in the Ministry of defence account and NNPC Accounts.
Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by DonBobes(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Siberia101:

U jst sed my mind,
Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by Ephemmm: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Siberia101:

His political ambition does not worth a single Nigerian's live, but he mortgaged thousand of lives in IDP Camp through Dansuki corruption: he is an ineffective Buffoon tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
KnowAll:

guy,its better you go grab your calculator...

soon every nigerian will need a calculator,to dont loose sight of things.....

this amounts are mind numbling....

it will even get worst in the future....

the naira will become 1$=#1`000 soon,if we dont change our bad habits..

we all will need calculators,....

you can not keep buying everything abroad and selling nothing in return...

we have two choice

1. we let naira fall like japan,but we must become smart like japan and start producing things and selling abroad....

2. although the naira devalue,we keep on with our bad habits and collapse like zimbabwe,,and dont forget,zimbabwe was
boycotted,zimbabwe own is very different from our own...our own is laziness,...
Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by Standing5(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
gists:

ineffectual buffon i thought it was.
Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by DelGardo: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
That is the sort of performance we yearned for when we stood in the sun for hours and voted for Buhari.
We are talking about N2.2t (N2,200,000,000,000) - that is over $7b @ N300/$ - chilling in the CBN and waiting to be unleashed on meaningful projects and recurrent expenditure.

We now have a leader!

1 Like

Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by kolaaderin: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Leadership i no science of rocket and chips once u are sincere with all dealings. GEJ was given the advice to implement TSA, but he failed to because he wants to cut corners for unknown selfish motive.... he was never sincere with the masses, hence all good ideals ends in the files on his table. he is just an ineffectual buffon SEFINI

2 Likes

Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by StOla: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
I can imagine if Jonathan was president and told that the CBN directors were the ones operating most BDC's, he would have firstly said it is a hoax and then after much pressure, set up a committee made up of former and present CBN directors and headed by the puff puff cheeks minister of finance to confirm that indeed it is a hoax.

May God not allow anyone of us have a reta.rd as a child ooo. Even a PHD cannot cure the cluelessness.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by Metrofox(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
criminalmindz:
All thanks to okonjo iweala and gej who initiated TSA but with this money why is buhari still touring the world begging for help
please keep quiet..which Jonathan? were they able to implement it? that government was a carnival for his cronies and thieves

1 Like

Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by StOla: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
KnowAll:

Naira!

Or you read and watched a different news?
Re: We Have Mopped Up Over N2.2 Trillion Using The TSA - President Buhari (video) by StOla: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
7lives:
Imagine governors and directors in central banks are the owners of bureau de change, i now understand why there is so much hue and cry over dollars since PMB took over, the problem with this country is PURE UNADULTERATED GREED.

Indeed!

We are just to greedy in this country.

An employee who earns over N1m per month would not think twice to defraud his employer of just N20k if the opportunity presented itself.

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Govt Deports 60,000 Almajiris / Why Dino Melaye Dressed Like An Amir During His Coronation / Error That Will Make You Kill Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.