Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) (33380 Views)

UNN Students Punished, For Not Wearing Departmental Uniform (Photo) / UNIZIK 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks And Points / AAU Departmental Cut-off Marks For 2016/2017 Admission Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bad
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by chigoizie7(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Choi, why Ee no happen for my skul during my time? I for claim say na 2.1 I carry commot oh. I hope the whole building was brought down to ashes.

1 Like

Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by Spactacle(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boss13:
Gross irresponsibility. The school authorities should fish out the masterminds and take them to the police. The entire students should be made to pay for the destruction.

Students should understand that they cannot fight authorities.

bet why
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by Atigba: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Good

that university is full of sadist
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by cutetopsey(f): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
shocked
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by motorus: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ekp no be skul abeg

2 Likes

Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Confirmed Touts in the making!!! This ones go burn down House of Assembly ooo

1 Like

Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by Nicepoker(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Rawshal:
How u wan take graduate when u don burn down the class
which class.
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by Anwonspee(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
I think there's more to this than just bad results. Are the lecturers the owner of this institution? The answer is No. How about the documents in there? For past and present. Can the burning of the departments correct the results? In fact, a lot more questions. They ought to have express their grievances in other way that would've affect those involved directly.
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by jtjohn(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
K
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by profem1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Is this not foolishness. What does the lecturers stand to loose?
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by Stevosty: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Now that the building is burnt, how will that change the results or affect the lecturers?
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
tonychristopher:
One thing I know is that in AAU what you get there is 85% cultism and prostitutions while 15% education

I not surprised at this news ....try engaging one of their graduates and understand what I am talking about

Ekpomski too much jhoor
Thrash

1 Like

Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by gebest: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
wailers, abi is it oshiomhole's fault again.
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by jtjohn(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Too bad........this Burning of department has being a normal routine 4 AAU Ekpoma..........proudly alumni
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by Ghost447(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
drnairalov:
but truth be told some lecturers re saddist, i don't know if it's because they have not been paid salary or something, some get enormous joy in failing student!! saying during their time they never found it easy ...bla bla bla and the crap goes on
While some students are hopelessly lazy looking for easy way out.
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by fromnigeria(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
na them go still pay. Lol
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by theowizzle(m): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
You guys should prepare for another increment in school fees.Must you be violent?
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by ambassadorjames(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by saintjimos(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
I know that NACES must be involved....
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by klassic(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
tonychristopher:
One thing I know is that in AAU what you get there is 85% cultism and prostitutions while 15% education

I not surprised at this news ....try engaging one of their graduates and understand what I am talking about

Ekpomski too much jhoor

I wonder why matured persons deliberately rely on hearsay to say rubbish. I finished from Aau, Ekpoma and I was neither a cultists nor a gigolo. Mind what you say
. Furthermore, don't be surprised that some lecturers /admin staffs in conjunction with some touts perpetrated this act cos either they have some secret to hide, or so that they can use it as a means of embezzlement money via awarding and rewarding the contract. Mind you, I didn't accuse anybody ooo. I rise.
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by walterenahoro: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
dre11:

www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/angry-students-allegedly-burn-down.html?m=1

Wooooow who is u fu*king source....i am in the hostel and I witnessed everything and like 80 percent of Ur story is false.....student where actually stopping d fire....it was by luck that the who engineering faculty was not burnt to d ground but d rest where no sooo lucky....there was chaos and student were even attacked with tear gas.....there is no doubt dat some students are suspects but it has not bin ascertained....the whole thing started by after 11 and like the popular slang here it was "bloody".....it has led to the postponement of matric and stop of lectures in some faculty....students are been advised to watch their back and stop or withdraw from any for of violence....as at now police and soldiers are on standby combing the whole school....nobody has bn caught and inspections have started.....AAU GREAT!!!
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by tonychristopher: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
klassic:

I wonder why matured persons deliberately rely on hearsay to say rubbish. I finished from Aau, Ekpoma and I was neither a cultists nor a gigolo. Mind what you say.

Then you are the 15%
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
drnairalov:
but truth be told some lecturers re saddist, i don't know if it's because they have not been paid salary or something, some get enormous joy in failing student!! saying during their time they never found it easy ...bla bla bla and the crap goes on

2 wrongs doesn't make a right. Failing should not be followed by burning down of buildings and violence. If people have been doing that all these years then there will not be any university building standing in Nigeria today
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by PEZMAN(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Who will suffer d loss now.. School or students?
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by Ephemmm: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
drnairalov:

Oga! Concentrate on your reading and stop the blame game; if some students have good grade, what stops them from having good grade too? If you are sure of your performance, there are ways to seek redress by calling for re-mark of your paper.
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by bladeAnders(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
dats tooo bad.but I assure u, they are going to pay to the last from there pocket
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by santori: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
drnairalov:

so burning down of their classrooms is the solution? no wonder Nigeria is where it is today. like leaders like followers
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by diegwu01: 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Foolish Students! Every Student in the Department will Pay for this, Everyone will be surcharged, whether they were present in school that day or not or involved in the ploy. grin grin grin grin Unfortunately, its the poor parents at home that would be at the receiving end.
Trust me, the Lecturers or School Authorities are not bothered at all
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by CHEEEWOk: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
But this is bad in this time of economic difficulties. Anyway they are the ones to pay for it
Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by idu1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
There heads is not correct....

1 Like

Re: Students Burn Down AAU Departmental Building (pic) by drnairalov: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ephemmm:

Oga! Concentrate on your reading and stop the blame game; if some students have good grade, what stops them from having good grade too? If you are sure of your performance, there are ways to seek redress by calling for re-mark of your paper.

this is not a blame game, I still stand with my opinion,in my uni days some lecturers re or were saddist.. there re good lecturers out there quite well, but those lecturers who feel they own your life just because they re in charge of a course exist! those lecturers who make sure they dont smile in class, they dont interact with students. they re just engaged with the idea that students re meant to fear them re just shi-t. yes some students have their fair share of blame as they want it the easy way, but as regards this topic, this goes out to those bad bele lecturers!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB (UME) 2006/2007 Is Out! / N10,000 Prize For UNN Best Graduating Medical Student Causes Outrage (Photos) / IMT Student Pays School Fees Only To Find Out Department Doesn't Exist. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.