Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,898 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (23989 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT / Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating by ifyan(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
I hate when case like this spring up.

Contract should be respected and not be break. Unless something necessary comes up.
Re: Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating by dominique(f): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
I remember this case. Ibinabo collected money from young girls to enrol in pageant. The pageant was poorly organised and the winner did not get the prize promised. She was supposed to go and contest for miss earth in a foreign country but ibinabo did not organize for her to go and participate. She was abandoned alone in a foreign country with no chaperone, money to prepare properly. This was off the heels of Ibinabo's manslaughter case o. That woman Na one kain criminal walahi
Re: Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating by Otamayomi1(f): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
her dress................though.
Re: Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating by Donniefred(m): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Tuljaking:
Funny
Good day to every one I hereby uses this medium to use my
impacted learned knowledge to tutor interested soul nationwide
using whatsapp medium giving instructions pictorial information
video formats and giving practice question with your scheduled
time.. It's really going to help you out I have six month to impact
knowledge into interested ones.. A demo is going to Commerce
once you show interest and thus subscription goes on monthly.. I
want to use this available six month of mine to impact knowledge
into others
WhatsApp :::08158102280
HTML
CSS
QBASIC
JAVA
Sql
please add me to the whatsapp group, 08134371687
Re: Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 06, 2016
dominique:
I remember this case. Ibinabo collected money from young girls to enrol in pageant. The pageant was poorly organised and the winner did not get the prize promised. She was supposed to go and contest for miss earth in a foreign country but ibinabo did not organize for her to go and participate. She was abandoned alone in a foreign country with no chaperone, money to prepare properly. This was off the heels of Ibinabo's manslaughter case o. That woman Na one kain criminal walahi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos / Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.