Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,513 members, 7,826,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today (1233 Views)

See Guns Israel Gave Nnamdi Kanu Today PICS / Osinbanjo Blocked From Seeing Nnamdi Kanu PICS / Motorcade Convoy Of IPOB Nnewi Lion Squad That Visited Nnamdi Kanu Today - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
CLASFON, UNIABUJA chapter visited Kuje prison today but due to some other engagements, I couldn't make it. It became real when my Igala friend called to inform me that "I saw your man. He was smiling and was being hailed by the inmates." This was someone who told me Kanu is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today by Emmatdayo(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
how will seeing him benefit u

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today by PhockPhockMan: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Chai.
Re: I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Emmatdayo:
how will seeing him benefit u
It will instill in me the courage to surmount my obstacles and break all fetters holding me and despair weighing me down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
nairalandstinks:

It will instill in me the courage to surmount my obstacles and break all fetters holding me and despair weighing me down.

Your sincerity is monumental...kudos!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
nairalandstinks:

Ok, my friend, if that is how courage works, how come Nnamdi Kanu has not surmounted his obstacles & broken the fetters holding him in kuje prison? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today by onomeasike: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Your dilector will only teach you how to be proud, arrogant and disrespectful to elders especially elders in Igboland

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Is Kanu courageous or not? Can you be either cold or hot.
Zoharariel:

Ok, my friend, if that is how courage works, how come Nnamdi Kanu has not surmounted his obstacles & broken the fetters holding him in kuje prison? grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today by funlord(m): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
angry
nairalandstinks:
Is Kanu courageous or not? Can you be either cold or hot.

Courageous people don't hide out in dingy hotel rooms with oloshos, or in the diaspora or in abandoned pirate radio stations spewing hogwash through the airwaves till they are caught!

Your director was, is,and will always be a cowardly goat!

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today by ishiamu(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Chai.

Pele
Re: I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Courage is not foolish.
funlord:
angry

Courageous people don't hide out in dingy hotel rooms with oloshos, or in the diaspora or in abandoned pirate radio stations spewing hogwash through the airwaves till they are caught!

Your director was, is,and will always be a cowardly goat!

Re: I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today by SurefireAsoOke: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Eeeyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa
Sorry
Re: I Lost My Chance Of Seeing Nnamdi Kanu Today by diasporaman(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Try harder again or pray to see him in your dream. I heard they said he is the messiah of the biafra nation

(1) (Reply)

See Letter Man Wrote 2 Neighbour Who Has Too Much Noisy Sex With Packs Of Condom / Of Tyrants, Martyrs And Heroes (part 1) By Fani Kayode / Photo: PDP Vs APC Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.