Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him (43136 Views)

Man Arrested For Keeping Afro Hair In Yobe State. See Photos / Fake Policeman Arrested in Kaduna State, See What Was Recovered From Him (PICS) / Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by aniataevents: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Aniata Classical Solutions Limited is a company dedicated to making your dreams come alive in very beautiful colors.

It is a registered company in Nigeria under the statutes of the Corporate Affairs Commission, geared towards proper organization and/of event planning and management. Other services include delicious and mouth-watery traditional delicacies, Wedding Cakes, Birthday Cakes, makeup and splendid decorations that make statements.

Aniata Classical Solutions Limited is ready to be of service at affordable rates on time at all times; especially for people who are on tight schedules or for others who need help getting their acts together. All these we do to put smiles on your faces.

We would love for you to try us today and feel the experience.

The brain behind this company is Mrs.Atanda Abiodun Ojora, a History and Diplomatic Studies graduate from the prestigious Olabisi Onabanjo University Ogun State. She is the brain behind the company. She is a trained event planner of diverse experience.She set up Aniata Events in 2009.

Her sense of creativity and passion for excellence and perfection has helped push the company to greater heights.

At Aniata Classical Solutions Limited, our focus is on making each event unique, distinct, and excellent that is why our personal network of only the finest vendors, top notch venues, and entertainment service providers, and creative minds create events unparalleled by any other event planning organization.

With us, you only have to imagine and we’ll source the most cutting-edge entertainment to transform the venue and your special day into an extraordinary and a memorable one.

We’ve also got trained hostesses who make you feel welcome and comfortable from start to finish. So when you’re planning a wedding to remember, a corporate event to impress your clients, a surprise party to celebrate a loved one, or even a themed kiddies party, Aniata will exceed your expectations and more importantly we’ll remove the stress and strain of planning the event yourself, ensuring your special day is fun, memorable and perfect in every way possible.

Address: 74 Akowonjo Road Maicom Bus-Stop, Egbeda, Lagos.
Phone: +234 (0) 802 231 8962, 812 749 6643.
Email : aniataworld@yahoo.com

Give us a call, book a date with us and you will be glad you did.

Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by thefakestan: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
The sun hot sha
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by klax(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigerians are barbaric.

Are you alright I guess you are number 1 babaric and baboon for not understanding how stupid and useless Nigeria police are.

I guess you are new here because if not you must have read in the past few months the recklessness of Nigeria police from extra judicial killing, killing someone because of 100 naira, battering a pregnant woman, raping lady in theur custody, killing innocent student etc so pls what is the meaning of calling Nigeria *babaric* argument now kindly tell us
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by Amustical(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kill him
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by truthspeaks: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Rili. Hv u seen d barbaric manner d police behave
UrennaNkoli:
Nigerians are barbaric.
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by doveda: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
We need more of this
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by zingov: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Shara si awon goons mi
DailyPost:
The policeman in Picture was accused of Causing Accident in Lagos traffic while trying to extort Money from One of the Trailer Drivers , see what angry Mob Did to Him in the Public , not respecting his uniform. some were even saying that he is a fake police man on Uniform ,see Photos below.

Report By http://www.viviangist.com/policeman-accused-of-causing-accident-in-lagos-state-see-what-they-did-to-him

Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by eseoghene144: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Egunje don make police lose respect oh!
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by holllandis: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
I trust the ibo brothers for bringing him to jus ice ,the other cowards will be there eating amala and watery soup fearing for their life
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by kaziblake(f): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lmao!

Nigerians never cease to amaze me.

I hail o
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by iamkneeyi: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=efilefun post=42648602][/quote] if I may ask you..what is lai Mohamed issue on this..
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Looolz third oix, see that fair grab guy, I no fit laf, cheesy

Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by bigtt76(f): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
So who people wan respect now naaa? grin
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by Cyojunior(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
harsysky:
I really wanna say something concerning this, but words fail me.. Errm .....errm ...who should I blame or support?

Bulli-hari
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is offensive. When police do their own now I hope we won't complain
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by millhouse: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
All man wan get their pound of flesh from the police through the unlucky inspector sha
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by koko2000: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
MrOgbaje:
This is an abuse on the NPF, the most respected force on planet earth.

Just kidding grin
Even without saying the last sentence, we know you were. Respect ko respect Ni.
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by dikeigbo2(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Chaiii Na egunje spoil Lagos, and Na egunje spoil police, and naim spoil Nigeria.too
See as the police man loyal reach,crime is a bitch
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by tottinova: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
DailyPost:
The policeman in Picture was accused of Causing Accident in Lagos traffic while trying to extort Money from One of the Trailer Drivers , see what angry Mob Did to Him in the Public , not respecting his uniform. some were even saying that he is a fake police man on Uniform ,see Photos below.

Report By http://www.viviangist.com/policeman-accused-of-causing-accident-in-lagos-state-see-what-they-did-to-him

Enhe!
Then what happened
Did they let him go or take him to the station??

How did it all end
What was the result??
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by mtcheeew: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
holllandis:
I trust the ibo brothers for bringing him to jus ice ,the other cowards will be there eating amala and watery soup fearing for their life
u don miss road to yaba left o...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by MansaMoussa: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
See person wey dem wan give Stun Gun!
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by judedwriter(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
No gentleman for lagos cheesy

1 Like

Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by tasceige(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wait... That dude in dat 4th pics be like dbanj... Or am I seeing something else..
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by seangy4konji: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lol.

Dem mess some one papa like this. See wetin fifty naira don cause.
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by hyelhira: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Very good. This guy has been doing this for a long time. I had contact with him on the 18th of July 2014 and shared my experience here on Nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/1820353/police-brutality-again). He is so despicable. While I don't condone jungle justice, I think he has got his comeuppance and the police service need to do something about him before he kills someone. In the pictures I posted (see below), you will see him cross off another motorist (the driver of the taxi I was in) with his car and gave him the beating of his life. Such crass abuse of power... undecided

Many of us have at one time or the other witnessed instances of police brutality in our day-to-day lives. In fact, Nigeria police has a dismal record in terms of infringement of human rights according to reports and studies by Transparency International, SERAP, and other human rights groups. Yesterday, I had another first-hand experience of the high-handedness of some of our security operatives.

I boarded a taxi to work and at some point in the course of the trip, we got to a part of the road where construction work was ongoing. The road narrowed so the cars have to drive really close side-by-side to one another. So while the taxi driver was manoeuvring the terrain, there was this other driver to his left side who was telling him (the taxi driver) to get out of the way. The taxi driver tried to explain that there was no more space to his side unless he wants to get onto the median. This further enraged the other impatient driver (at this point let me call him Mr. P). At this point I intervened from the back and told the driver to slow down and let Mr. P pass as I wasn’t in a hurry and the taxi driver obeyed.

To my surprise, Mr. P, instead of going his way, started shouting that he was going to deal with the taxi driver. He attempted to block the driver but the taxi driver avoided him as the road had widened at this point. The furious Mr. P again drove furiously forward and perpendicularly crossed the taxi I was in (see the 1st picture); totally blocking the way and brushing the taxi in the process. He got down and started dragging the taxi driver out of the taxi through the window. It was at this point that he identified himself as a police man.

Mr P is a police inspector and his behaviour was totally disgraceful. When the taxi driver refused to get out of the taxi, he opened the door from inside and gave the driver the beating of his life. I was still in the passenger seat at the back, pleading and entreating him to stop his assault but all my pleas fell on deaf ears. I took some pictures (regretfully I couldn’t make a video of as I was in total shock). Around this time, people had started gathering around – either pleading with Mr. P or trying to separate the two men as the policeman had a death grip on the driver who had started defending himself at this point. It was a sorry sight.

A police ASP then came around. He first ordered Mr. P to leave the driver alone but when Mr. P refused, he started pleading with Mr. P - both the ASP’s order and plea fell on Mr. P’s deaf ears. The ASP left to the nearby police station. Mr. P proceeded to vandalize the taxi. He broke the inner mirror, the hand glove box, the radio and some other things. He took out his teargas canister and threatened to use it on the driver.

When I discovered that Mr. P is totally out of control, I proceeded to the police station (Abesan Police Station, Ipaja) and asked for the DPO. I saw the ASP there already reporting the issue to the DPO so when I informed the DPO that I had come to report the same issue, he detailed another policeman to go with me and bring both the taxi driver and the errant Inspector (Mr. P) to the station. I gave my statement as a witness. I have also put my lawyer on standby in case the taxi driver is cheated in a police show of esprit de corps.

So this situation gives rise to a lot of questions but I think the ones that bother me most are these: When will Nigerian law enforcement officers (or any other civil servants for that matter) understand that they are servants of the people and should treat people fairly? When will they acknowledge the fact that they are also subject to the laws of the country just like everyone and not take laws into their own hands)? When will they understand the concept of discipline and self-restraint?

Since Mr. P believes he is so powerful and ferocious, I think his superiors should send him to confront Boko Haram for a while.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by Missmossy(f): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
When the hunter becomes the hunted grin grin

Serves him right, his fellow people should learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by tsdarkside(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
police don mess up,be dat...

atleaset they didnt beat him up......

police suppose to be a good example...police are not allowed to make mistakes...

were are the other police-officers sef...??...
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by myfantasies(f): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
See as d police officer just humble himself grin
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by falseman(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
If that police man see him colleagues now him go charge like lithium battery
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by SolexxBarry(m): 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin I love my country I no go lie cheesy
Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by Valfrankie(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
I really feel so sorry for this man, I wish I had the means, I'd have given him a reason to smile. it's obvious he's grossly underpaid, frustrated, angry, hungry and with generations of dependants on a peanut salary. From the look of it, we see a desperate man fighting to survive and make ends meet, a man that must return home to an angry wife and wailing infants, a man that must smile while waiting for his garri to raise before drinking, a man majorally misunderstood by the society! Abandoned, rejected and without a succor, giving his all to a force that isn't worth the sweat, an inspector yet so wretched. I do not condone the act, but let's understand this man. I weep for my country, I weep for Africa!!!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him by SUPOL(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
melodyirish:
Good for him, d rate of police stupidity is like where naira is increasing against dollar, without coming down. A force of disgrace
Y are u abusing d force, why don't u talk about d officer in question?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) / Cable Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Lagos (Pics / Customs Hands Over 2 Stolen Range Rover Sports To Interpol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.