Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,841 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone (36411 Views)

What Is The First Social Media App You Open After You Wake Up / A New App You Must Try Out - TIMEOUT By 3Q Consulting / Creating A Nigerian App That Will Act As Substitute For Whatsapp, Facebook Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by DJBIGGY(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2016
and a rise rising one... My blog app i design.. y'all can check it out on playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.the.review

Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by patrickbon(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by Flexherbal(m): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2016
I like made in Nigeria product.

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by Oche211(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Djangocode:
You forgot ''Naija WHOT''..
That app can make you forget yu had a Bad Day..
u re absolutely right. I don't joke with my "Naija WHOT" oo
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by Zansu007: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2016
you can also checkout for naija press for instant breaking news of all Nigerian news line..follow these link through Playstore "Naija Press" - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cycle.habeeb.chimanaijapress
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by Lexusgs430: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2016
tgmservice:
U beta remove that useless crocrodile browser from d list the rest are worth the download

Oga, this crocodile browser is a brainchild of 2 Nigerian little boys, aged about 14 years old.
If you don't like the browser, pls let's encourage them!!!
Thank you
NB : I use the browser has my default, I deleted opera for the crocodile!!!
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by KoboUP(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2016
its good to see that Nigerians ar getting involved in the digital era...we need more innovative tech entrepreneurs in this country, keep it up guys ... www.Standontech.com
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2016
smartbingari:
Today am here with a list of top apps develop in Nigeria and needs to be on your phone.

1. Nigerian Updates: Nigerian Updates: This is for all categories if you are a news, music, fashion, tech, food, education, entertainment or videos lover then you need this App. It's an app that gather all updates in the above categories from various nigerian sites in one app for your viewing flavors. It's available on playstore
[img]http://2.bp..com/euDvB-7tKkI2ZNxE8gBj-FNGvWV_yb5ZlCoDzk6NY992Ajw9y7y66NPwuW8qvYc_dhE=h310-rw[/img]

2. HowFar App: Howfar App is a free messaging app that allows you to chat, connect, get social and above all have fun with friends.
[img]http://2.bp..com/wVHquNySYc8ANYe8AJcwuY5CRQ9qyhb6cLSd0kcVWiO70fI19Gmjeb_CAgXNsWZtl5M=h310-rw[/img]

3. Orbi: Orbi is a new social network built to help people all around the world share a social experience around voice. On Orbi, you create a profile, post 9 seconds voice notes and get to discover people based on your personal social network and interests. Orbi is built to foster open ended discussions and is an avenue for endless creativity through your voice.
[img]http://3.bp..com/ne5LEuHhD_WxeN-hSY6O0XAVozgSNlEErmDyJFa3hL7plDbT5FiA6HwmX3zQzmvUvyHf=h310-rw[/img]

4. Corocodile Browser: A Sleek browser for Android phones. This browser is capable of opening pages at a really high speed. The new UI design improves the user experience of the browser. This new browser will catch your eyes.
[img]http://3.bp..com/nNm4RSMMiS34OBbAdOGoFYVE7zhcwpHWqV8CJF7iXYU5CevkfOJj_hZiJ_UAO0GYReA=h900-rw[/img]

5. Nigerian Constitution: The Nigerian Constitution for all project hopes to address the lack of knowledge of the nation's laws on the part of the citizenry. The project's focus is to ensure Nigerians have a working knowledge of the constitution by providing an easily accessible version of the document for mobile phones.

[img]http://2.bp..com/HKrmFPkwe5T71-Kv04KkwDTIOry9OzIRTkEgH6HFY9BJhoLT2D5aFip9-VP3Q7WsIQ=h310-rw[/img]

All RUBBISH
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by oz4real83(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Your list is incomplete without "Dasuki-apps". It shows us how our yams were shared, eaten,who shared them, who ate them and the current situations of the yam-eaters and sharers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by tgmservice: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Oga, this crocodile browser is a brainchild of 2 Nigerian little boys, aged about 14 years old.
If you don't like the browser, pls let's encourage them!!!
Thank you
NB : I use the browser has my default, I deleted opera for the crocodile!!!
the crocodile browser is a product of a compiled source code on github. Go and check out tint browser the boys just copied the code for this app edited and renamed it

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by GodMode: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2016
sonofananimal:
All RUBBISH
Why are they rubbish
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by malachytochukwu(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Sorry I quoted the whole write up. I have the zeal to learn more Nigerian local languages like Hausa and Yoruba. It would be fantastic if an APP that can help in teaching these native languages are developed. Currently I am learning a Twi language, and a Twi app I downloaded is really helping me with the words and pronunciation. If we can have such apps that can help in learning Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba etc, it will go a long way in enhancing the spread of these languages.Its possible we may have them already, I am not aware of any though. Hey! Twi is one of the Ghanaian languages
smartbingari:
Today am here with a list of top apps develop in Nigeria and needs to be on your phone.

1. Nigerian Updates: Nigerian Updates: This is for all categories if you are a news, music, fashion, tech, food, education, entertainment or videos lover then you need this App. It's an app that gather all updates in the above categories from various nigerian sites in one app for your viewing flavors. It's available on playstore
[img]http://2.bp..com/euDvB-7tKkI2ZNxE8gBj-FNGvWV_yb5ZlCoDzk6NY992Ajw9y7y66NPwuW8qvYc_dhE=h310-rw[/img]

2. HowFar App: Howfar App is a free messaging app that allows you to chat, connect, get social and above all have fun with friends.
[img]http://2.bp..com/wVHquNySYc8ANYe8AJcwuY5CRQ9qyhb6cLSd0kcVWiO70fI19Gmjeb_CAgXNsWZtl5M=h310-rw[/img]

3. Orbi: Orbi is a new social network built to help people all around the world share a social experience around voice. On Orbi, you create a profile, post 9 seconds voice notes and get to discover people based on your personal social network and interests. Orbi is built to foster open ended discussions and is an avenue for endless creativity through your voice.
[img]http://3.bp..com/ne5LEuHhD_WxeN-hSY6O0XAVozgSNlEErmDyJFa3hL7plDbT5FiA6HwmX3zQzmvUvyHf=h310-rw[/img]

4. Corocodile Browser: A Sleek browser for Android phones. This browser is capable of opening pages at a really high speed. The new UI design improves the user experience of the browser. This new browser will catch your eyes.
[img]http://3.bp..com/nNm4RSMMiS34OBbAdOGoFYVE7zhcwpHWqV8CJF7iXYU5CevkfOJj_hZiJ_UAO0GYReA=h900-rw[/img]

5. Nigerian Constitution: The Nigerian Constitution for all project hopes to address the lack of knowledge of the nation's laws on the part of the citizenry. The project's focus is to ensure Nigerians have a working knowledge of the constitution by providing an easily accessible version of the document for mobile phones.

[img]http://2.bp..com/HKrmFPkwe5T71-Kv04KkwDTIOry9OzIRTkEgH6HFY9BJhoLT2D5aFip9-VP3Q7WsIQ=h310-rw[/img]

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by Donnetimmy(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2016
5. Nairaland
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by Mafia4life(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2016
sonofananimal:
All RUBBISH
All rubbish because you alone is the capital of RUBBISH. IDIOT
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by Yinkay: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Try Huvidconnect..
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by jude90(m): 11:48am On Feb 06, 2016
wow nice one
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by djraymy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Who can teach me how to design chatting app. I will pay oh
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by Naff24(f): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
All na wash since dem no include our own NAIRALAND tongue
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by directonpc(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
tgmservice:
the crocodile browser is a product of a compiled source code on github. Go and check out tint browser the boys just copied the code for this app edited and renamed it
I tot as much... The media really tried for them with the hype. But anyway I wish them well.
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by adeniyitheprof(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Try this app, JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS with 4.9 rating. It is just too much!

One of the many benefits of this app is to get 100% FREE JOB SMS ALERT strictly for MTN users if you desire. (This is NOT a cheat at all but it is totally legit)

THE FILES IN THIS APP WHICH YOU WILL DOWNLOAD FOR FREE ARE:

*COVER LETTER SAMPLES with different Aptitude Test Questions and Answers
*Nigerian Immigration Past Q & A, Syllabus and Samples for Government Job Test
*THE OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR GMAT® REVIEW, 12TH EDITION (It has 843 pages)
*THE OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR GMAT® REVIEW, 13TH EDITION (It has 846 pages)
*Resume Maker Professional version 14 for PC (Included are VIDEO with PICTURES) - This software has over 25 in-built live videos on job interviews
*WinWay Resume Maker (A great software for PC only) - This software has over 100 in-built live videos on job interviews
*Free Editable Resume Formats and Templates

*ACCA COURSE NOTES
*ACCA Past Exams Q & A
*DRAGNET Abstract ReasoningTest1-Solution
*DRAGNET Abstract ReasoningTest3-Solution
*DRAGNET NUMERICAL REASONING TEST QUESTION AND ANSWERS
*DRAGNET VERBAL APTITUDE
*DRAGNET abstract-diagrammatic test
*DRAGNET numeric test 2
*DRAGNET numeric test TIPS ON HOW TO ANSWERS
*DRAGNET numerical test 1
*GRE QUESTIONS PDF
*GRE SYTLE OF QUESTIONS
*ICAN PAST Q & A BY PATHFINDER
*UPDATED ICAN STUDY MATERIALS OR PACKS

*SHL 1
*SHL NumericalTest10-Questions
*SHL_DIRECT_SAMPLE_QUESTIONS
*75-Interview-Questions & OTHERS
*1001_Solved_Engineering_Fundamentals_Problems,_3rd_ed._by_Michael_R._Lindeburg
*Accenture Placement Papers
*EXXONMOBIL Q & A
*HALLIBURTON-SAMPLE-Job-Aptitude & INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
*NLNG_APTITUDE_TEST_PAST_QUESTIONS_AND_ANSWERS
*OTHER IMPORTANT APTITUDE TEST Q &A
*SHELL_ONLINE APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS

HOW TO DOWNLOAD THEM?

To get these files and so many other important files with DAILY JOB UPDATES, LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS, FREE EDITABLE RESUMES FORMAT AND TEMPLATES as well as TWO (2) DIFFERENT RESUME MAKING SOFTWARES FOR PC USERS, you will need to #download NIGERIAN JOBS GOOGLE android app called JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS on GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

Here is the direct link to the app-
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jobs.and.news.for.nigerians

OR

Search for ADENIYI on GOOGLE PLAY STORE and install the app titled “JOBS AND NEWS FOR NIGERIANS” You will see a lot of important files and softwares for job-seeking graduates. Daily Job Updates, Latest Nigerian News and so much more. ALL IN ONE APP!!!
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by donephi(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
I hope the are all worth it
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by zurine(f): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
hmm
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by xreal: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
ok thanks.

proudly nigerian
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by mosjames: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mobdro and Boom player is a must have app too
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mafia4life:
All rubbish because you alone is the capital of RUBBISH. IDIOT
you just called your father an IDIOT
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
GodMode:

Why are they rubbish
because them suck data
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Kings¼
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by Bobopupa: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
emeviks:
AbokiFx App ...gives you updates on Naira exchange with the Usd,Gbp and Eur
Abokifx app caught my attention... I check their website at least once every 2days, wouldn't be bad to download their app too.
My best and most used app ATM would be Quickteller mobile. Don't know what I'd do without it, it is the definition of convenience. Next to that is the Fuelvoucher.com.ng mobile app. With fuelvoucher, i don't have to worry about where or how to get fuel during scarcity (artificial or otherwise). They get to notify their customers about participating stations across Lagos that have and are selling. Don't know the kinda arrangements they have with the stations, but just saying you have and wanna redeem a fuelvoucher gets u attended to faster... It's worth checking out.
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by dovoule(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
You didn't include SIMPLE ANDROID SERVER!
Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by Prince202020(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Recipes From Nigeria

This great App is loaded with how to make great Nigerian dishes. Check it out.

Re: Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone by davidomos(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lacomus:
Nairaland App Nkoor ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Bought Itel It1556 5000mah Phone. Review Follows / Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes / Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.