Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

3 Easy Safe Ways To Root Your Android Phone Without Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Easy Safe Ways To Root Your Android Phone Without Pc (465 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho / Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Easy Safe Ways To Root Your Android Phone Without Pc by DavidTheGeek: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Rooting an android phone can be likened to a promotion.

It's like moving from the position of a user to the position of an administrator.

You might have come across the term "android rooting" if you've been using an android phone for a while, but if you've not or you just got your android phone newly, the statements above are a perfect explanation for what rooting an android phone is.

Rooting your android phone simply means modifying your android operating system to gain some privileges called "root access" which were originally hidden from you.

Sometimes things can go wrong

Rooting an android phone can go bad sometimes. You can brick your phone if you don't follow the
rooting instructions carefully.

Below i've listed 3 safe and easy to use apps that you can use to root your android phone.

NOTE:
Rooting your Android device will void your warranty and it should
be done at your own risk.

The apps are...
1. King Root
2. Kingo Root
3. Framaroot

HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY ROOT YOUR ANDROID PHONE WITH THESE APPS

(1) (Reply)

My BBM Pin Be Transferred To My Android Phone / Why Do You Personally Put Mobile Phone Security Passwords... / Infinix Hot 2 OS Upgrade Problems Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.