Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,672 members, 7,840,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Nairalanders, Share Your Most Embarrsing Moments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, Share Your Most Embarrsing Moments (543 Views)

7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges / Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Share Your Most Embarrsing Moments by Rotjijatau(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mine was when i Farted in the midst of babes in the office..... I felt like dying!!! Share yours.
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your Most Embarrsing Moments by ishiamu(m): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Spreads mat
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your Most Embarrsing Moments by kilokeys(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
When i went to cash a cheque for my dad at age 13..

I asked the cashier for his account balance.

Anytime I remember the look she gave me.. I feel like dying undecided cry
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your Most Embarrsing Moments by Rotjijatau(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
hahaha
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your Most Embarrsing Moments by Oladimejy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
I was still in secondary school then..their is a girl in my compound,i lust after her beauty.i became her friend to the extend that i must talk to her or visit her house.one day i was late for school so i was in hurry to get to school so instead of me wear my school uniform in my room i was about wearing it and i was naked without boxer or single..she just open the door and came in to and then saw me naked.i was expecting her to close the door immediately but she just smile..i felt like d ground should open and then swallow me...i did nt talk to her for 3weeks.
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your Most Embarrsing Moments by ZZ22: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
In my primary 5 i dont really know how to say what the time is, so oneday my teacher asked me to go and check the time where the school clock is, in my mind i wanted to go home right from there because i dont really know what to tell the teacher in front of the class but how can i go home while my schoolbag is still in the class.. Hmm after checking what to do for about 5mins i decided to go to the class and say whatever comes to my head, i know its 4 but the minute confuses me, well i ended up in the class saying the time is 47 after 4 and the class laughed so hard at me. i felt so embarrassed.... But thanks to that moment it made me study more on how to say the time
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your Most Embarrsing Moments by eluquenson(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
when i was in SS1 a friend of mine threw knockout banga inside the staff room, they took me for him and i was beaten 12 strokes of cain in front of all pupils. For good 3 days i was unable to sit properly.
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your Most Embarrsing Moments by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Here to read comments. To the liar above you can't cash cheque at 13
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your Most Embarrsing Moments by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
I dey always dey embarrassed 247!!!

Nigeria dey embarrass me, leaving in Nigeria alone is even embararrassing.

Na joke sha... but we need to change a lot of tinzzz for real Mehn!
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your Most Embarrsing Moments by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
ZZ22:
In my primary 5 i dont really know clock, so oneday my teacher asked me to go and check the time where the school clock is, in my mind i wanted to go home right from there because i dont really know what to tell the teacher in front of the class but how can i go home while my schoolbag is still in the class.. Hmm after checking what to do for about 5mins i decided to go to the class and say whatever comes to my head, i know its 4 but the mintes confuses me, well i ended up in the class saying the time is 47 after 4 and the class laughed so hard at me i felt so embarraced.... But thanks to that moment it made me study more on what says the time

Lol... really embarrassing but ur grammar dey more embarrassing bros.
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your Most Embarrsing Moments by AkProsper(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
I wish I could share

(1) (Reply)

Naoss Oau Grand Congress / No Ticketer At Bus Terminal (moshalashi Bus Terminal) / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.