Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

"TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (37427 Views)

Nigeria Has Realised N2.7trn From TSA – Buhari / No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari / Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by takenadoh: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
This was in other news that hit FP
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by kennyman200(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by charlesdavis(m): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
U see salary; u dey complain...hw abt those wen dem never pay at all.
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by shamecurls(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
100Cents:
Has MTN paid their fine ?

Country without balls.

E-wailer spotted cool
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by chaliceGodson(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
We just de hear news with no evidence... SMH
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by seunlayi(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Gmb needs to be probed

1 Like

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by Olukat(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
We will continue to recover all the money.

Recover what?
Theses are not stolen money, the account were been managed by the MDA's.
Its really sad its been presented this way.
All we needed was a strong institution to isolate "the goat from the yam"

1 Like

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by dimsonu(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Ok, l agree with you. The said sum was recovered from looters.

Hmmmm? Except I am missing something here, this money didn't come from 'looters'. It was gathered (whatever word they like to use) from various government accounts; as has been the practice where a government institution will have many accounts as opposed to a Single account. Hence if I decide to bring my 8k in Diamond Bank and my 18k in First bank then add them all to my main account at GTB where I had 37k, I will go around to tell my friends I have recovered 63k. Well, it was mine, but might have been difficult for me to keep track of.

3 Likes

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by erico2k2(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
RALPHOW:

Buhari just informed the nation, that we may not need to borrow any money again, considered the amount of loots recover from your brothers.
Realy? any links to where you read/heard this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by numericalguy(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
N2.2trn in three months
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by anonimi: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by HARDDON: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
little wonder he loves traveling, he only talk to the nation from outa planets
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by vickylala239: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Okkk

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by anonimi: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
RALPHOW:
Buhari just informed the nation, that we may not need to borrow any money again, considered the amount of loots recover from your brothers.

Let me bookmark this comment to verify later WHEN Buhari goes a-borrowing grin grin

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by bamdexfarms(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
APCcrimes:
May God bless GEJ for this TSA initiative!

an initiative he never had the balls to implement.

1 Like

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by EbiClems: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good work
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by viktor01(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
And yet, the FG has embarked on a mass-milking-spree.

1 Like

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by APCcrimes: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
bamdexfarms:

an initiative he never had the balls to implement.
There was no time to implement it.

1 Like

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by anonimi: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
100Cents:
Has MTN paid their fine ?

Country without balls.

Please stop that oh.
Joke na joke but Joke na name, bro. cheesy
We have a whole retired soldier as president plus a fire-spitting Vacant Pastor (VP) to assist him. We got balls a-plenty, walahi grin grin

egift:

Re: Buhari To Move Against Pension For Ex- Governors

Make it rain grin grin grin grin grin

egift:

I applaud the wisdom in pairing Buhari and Osinbajo.

One General. One Professor. One Nigeria.
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
dimsonu:

Hmmmm? Except I am missing something here, this money didn't come from 'looters'. It was gathered (whatever word they like to use) from various government accounts; as has been the practice where a government institution will have many accounts as opposed to a Single account. Hence if I decide to bring my 8k in Diamond Bank and my 18k in First bank then add them all to my main account at GTB where I had 37k, I will go around to tell my friends I have recovered 63k. Well, it was mine, but might have been difficult for me to keep track of.

You got it spot on. Op was trying to be mischievous abd I gave him a sarcastic answer.

1 Like

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by emmydollars4life(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
bettercreature:
And why do we have to borrow money to fund budget again if we actually recovered 2 trillion from TSA
My own is why would the poor Nigerians be subject to pay 50 as stamp duty. Is very painful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by anonimi: 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
We will continue to recover all the money.

When shall you recover the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from the repentant Judas of Ubima grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811287_2790619118986504072768194811094285207135792395685njpegf550eea12b19a25305d9d9024897a233_jpegb32c22afa0d01a4cd07838b81038e5b0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by YelloweWest: 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
People just come here to spew a lot of thrash.
THE MONEY WAS NEVER STOLEN. THEY WERE JUST I'M SEPARATE ACCOUNTS. NOW THE ARE IN A SINGLE ACCOUNT!

1 Like

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by 4Play(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
anonimi:

Let me bookmark this comment to verify later WHEN Buhari goes a-borrowing grin grin

All Propaganda Congress, APC

We are already borrowing. 90 billion Naira is to be borrowed next week:

Nigeria to issue N90bn bonds on Feb 10

Nigeria plans to raise 90 billion naira ($452.26 million) worth in local currency denominated bond at an auction on Feb. 10, the second of such this year, the Debt Management Office (DMO) said on Thursday.
https://businessdayonline.com/2016/02/nigeria-to-issue-n90bn-bonds-on-feb-10/

The above is part of the 3 trillion Naira of borrowing projected for 2016.

As the Federal Government moves to borrow $3.5 billion to finance the expected N3 trillion deficit in its 2016 budget proposal, Nigeria’s debt profile is set to rise astronomically, raising fears that the country would soon return to the status of a debtor nation.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/season-borrowing-nigeria-needs-15bn-finance-budget/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by anonimi: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
dimsonu:

Are you also joining Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo to accuse our incorruptible man of integrity, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari of telling LIES or what exactly

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sit6eMCbFeI/VSTwSLvM-UI/AAAAAAAAFno/-iVf6eRlodw/s1600/OBJ%2B2.jpg[/img]
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by STUT(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
RALPHOW:

I like the phrase u used for the guy "your brothers grin
RALPHOW:

I like the phrase u used for the guy "your brothers
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by anonimi: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
erico2k2:
Realy? any links to where you read/heard this

Make me sef join you to wait for that link that may NEVER be provided as it does NOT exist.
It is typical behaviour from the follow follow people of Buhari and APC o jare. I weep for them and on their behalf embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by bayulll01(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Op, stop spreading falsehood, the money wasn't stolen in the first place. What he meant is that the mobey has been gathered together into a single account. Mi d you, the money were scattered in various accounts hitherto but still belonged to the govt.

u are not intelligent if that's the way you reason,money that will loot,or banks sit on it to do business,while given the cut to the account signatures,indeed Nigerians are the enemy of themselves
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by Guk: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
eyeview:
Can we ask the President a simple question.
'If 2.2trillion has truly been recovered under the TSA regime,how come we want to borrow 2.1trillion to fund the budget when this 'new income' isn't reflected in the budget?'
Something is not right somewhere

There is nothing wrong anywhere! PMB has already revealed to you what the 2.2trillion has been used for. He said vouchers have been raised, meaning, vouchers have been raised to pay outstanding contract given out by past govt e.g, lagos/ibadan express; 2nd Niger bridge; loan servicing etc.

This he explained so that it doesn't become part of d new budget as those inherited obligations are part of 2015 budget and not 2016 budget.

Understood
Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by BBluv2015: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
UnknownT:
And they just deducted #50 from my January salary for stamp duty after we were told the tax won't affect salary accounts undecided

Ur own better, I av not receive my January salary till now and no money came into dt account for 2weeks now, I got alert on Friday dt #150 was deducted from my salary account for Stamp Charges. Mi tot they said if monies were paid into ur account.

I don't understand o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by plaetton: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Again, the president is either ignorantly misusing words or is being disingenuous.
No monies were " RECOVERED" , because no monies were lost in the first place.

The monies sitting in many different bank accounts were simply RECONCILED and pooled together into one single account with the central bank.

Of course, being too hasty, Buhari is also ignorant of the economic consequences of mopping up N2.2tr from the banking system ( where they earned interests) where they provided much needed lubrication to the economic engine of the country.

The 2.2 tr Naira drain on the banking system automatically hampers banks ability to do their primary function of creating credit for economic expansion.

No wonder our economy is suffering the double whammy of low oil prices and lack of liquidity in the banking and commercial sectors.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Complain to your bank that your account is a salary account.

UnknownT:
And they just deducted #50 from my January salary for stamp duty after we were told the tax won't affect salary accounts undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.