Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Miracles Unfolding At Night Of Bliss Ghana Several Hrs Before The Program Begins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles Unfolding At Night Of Bliss Ghana Several Hrs Before The Program Begins (1442 Views)

What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV / Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracles Unfolding At Night Of Bliss Ghana Several Hrs Before The Program Begins by donnie(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Awesome testimonies pouring in already!!Mr Nobert Opoku who suffered stroke for 9 years was healed hours before the program starts, he got up from the bed and began to run, praising God PLUS many more. . .
http://www.loveworldplus.tv/tv/nobaccra-miracles-unfolding/

Thank you Jesus. The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail!

Re: Miracles Unfolding At Night Of Bliss Ghana Several Hrs Before The Program Begins by luckynzo(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
I'm on my way there now. But from the news I'm getting, I won't even get a spot to stand.
Re: Miracles Unfolding At Night Of Bliss Ghana Several Hrs Before The Program Begins by iamord(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
donnie:
Awesome testimonies pouring in already!!Mr Nobert Opoku who suffered stroke for 9 years was healed hours before the program starts, he got up from the bed.Also Last Night, a man who decided to wait at the Black Star Square, got his miracle before the event.
http://www.loveworldplus.tv/tv/nobaccra-miracles-unfolding/

Thank you Jesus. The church is marchimg on and the gates of hell shall not prevail!
smh
Re: Miracles Unfolding At Night Of Bliss Ghana Several Hrs Before The Program Begins by seedgreen(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
its happening here......live and direct .....truly. place to be
Re: Miracles Unfolding At Night Of Bliss Ghana Several Hrs Before The Program Begins by donnie(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
luckynzo:
I'm on my way there now. But from the news I'm getting, I won't even get a spot to stand.

Did you still make it?
Re: Miracles Unfolding At Night Of Bliss Ghana Several Hrs Before The Program Begins by luckynzo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
donnie:

Did you still make it?
Yeah I did. The crowd was unbelievable.
Re: Miracles Unfolding At Night Of Bliss Ghana Several Hrs Before The Program Begins by donnie(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
luckynzo:

Yeah I did. The crowd was unbelievable.

I learnt that crowds also filled the Acçra sports stadium because the black star square was filled to capacity.

http://citifmonline.com/2016/02/06/thousands-attend-pastor-chris-night-of-bliss-photos/

(1) (Reply)

St. Pope John Paul Ii’s Ghost Caught In Camera With Pope Francis, / Monotheism Is A Scam Played Upon The Masses. / BEWARE! I Think Nairaland Is Antichristian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.