Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) (26350 Views)

Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE / Fetish Items Found In Front Of MAPOLY School Gate As Lecturers Protest. Photos / Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by kolnel: 7:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Hooliganism at its peak
Not that those students are well prepared to pass those exams
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Students will not learn.
They will still be the one to pay for the damages.
Ask UNILAG students. undecided

1 Like

Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Kaywizzy is not here ni?
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Students will never learn.
They will still be the one to pay for the damages.
Ask UNILAG students. undecided
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Xposer:
so u are in support of what the students did abii.. u sure say u no follow?
Those students sat at home for about 4months last year due to striking teachers...

They were on t.v protesting non-seriousness of the teachers after the strike was called off...

Now the government is bringing out this stupid policy..
What is aregbesola using the state money to do? Nothing is happening in that state..

This is what you get when you toil with the lives of teenagers that might eventually become hoodlums.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by azeecoboy(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2016
"This our so called leaders of tommorow will never ceize to amaze me"
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by shaddoww: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2016
raker300:
Osun state is governed by a demon

Why won't osun state pay corpers? My friend did his whole nysc dere and got paid for only 2 months.

Why hasn't efcc arrested this man for stealing the corper's money?

They said he hasn't paid his staff but they're not complaining..these corpers are foreigners, they came from far places to work for osun people

Obiano said "I don't think I can sleep knowing I have not paid my people's salary...knowing they're starving because of me"

Why do some people still praise this man?

James 5:4
New International Version:
"Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty"

Deu 24:15
"Pay them their wages each day before sunset, because they are poor and are counting on it. Otherwise they may cry to the LORD against you, and you will be guilty of sin"
Ogbeni how many state dey pay state allowee? State allowee is just a way of complementing d Federal allowee by state governments but since things no dey easy for dem now, dey decided not to pay, even rivers stopped paying during Ameachi's tenure.
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by OluwaFifehanmi: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2016
shizzy7:
Those students sat at home for about 4months last year due to striking teachers...

They were on t.v protesting non-seriousness of the teachers after the strike was called off...

Now the government is bringing out this stupid policy..
What is aregbesola using the state money to do? Nothing is happening in that state..
Aregbe shuld av summon d courage and tell us dat he can nt pay for d exam,hw will jst 7 students pass in a whole skul abt 200 students. If nt more dan dat
This is what you get when you toil with the lives of teenagers that might eventually become hoodlums.
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by Feshizzy(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2016
From my own point of view,
This story is either incomplete or untrue.
I'm not in support of the government or student.
But there must have been an aggrieved reason, why students came out amass to start breaking cars in a radio station.
The press is a bit bias on this story, that part of the problem.

Regards,
EF
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by femiranking28(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2016
The money they would use in paying for the waec them go use am fix the damages you all incured why didn't you guys March straight to osun state government house and reck havoc

1 Like

Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2016
in Falz voice *** welcome to d jungle***
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=OluwaFifehanmi post=42664472][/quote] He's a coward....
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by prof22(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2016
One thing I've noticed about life is that, Whatever you sow you shall reap. It is the law of Nature. Karma always comes for U. I pity d students though, if u want to buy a car in life u won't destory another mans car. You may eventually buy d car but ur car will be destroyed too or you can even have accident and die. So people should note when karma comes hunting. #Its a rule of life.

1 Like

Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2016
raker300:
Osun state is governed by a demon

Why won't osun state pay corpers? My friend did his whole nysc dere and got paid for only 2 months.

Why hasn't efcc arrested this man for stealing the corper's money?

They said he hasn't paid his staff but they're not complaining..these corpers are foreigners, they came from far places to work for osun people

Obiano said "I don't think I can sleep knowing I have not paid my people's salary...knowing they're starving because of me"

Why do some people still praise this man?

James 5:4
"Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty"

Deu 24:15
"Pay them their wages each day before sunset, because they are poor and are counting on it. Otherwise they may cry to the LORD against you, and you will be guilty of sin"

He is not a christian so I don't think he reads the bible.
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by cathodekazim: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Nawa ooo these students shaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Like governor like students..[/quote]

Punchline
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2016
Violence is not the Answer..
Well
Their government will now Use That Exam money now to repair damaged properties.....
#Commonsense
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 06, 2016
That is not an excuse

Osun state students are lazy and lack the zeal to learn

A state where English language is taught in yoruba Where the students are addressed in yoruba

OluwaFifehanmi:
IMO am nt in support of violent protest bt if u hear d other side of d story d student were right. The student failed all because dia was a 4month old strike last yr.Wen dey call off d strike d student were nt taught properly all because dey are collecting half salary.The teachers even confessed to d parent wen dey called P.T.A. Meeting.Whose fault is dis?WASSCE is nw close and d governor jst realised dat some of d student failed.You said dey failed ur exam u shuld av told dem earliar dis yr so to knw hw dey will pay 4 d exam b4 it closed.d governor nw said dey shuld bring #14,500 on Monday to register Habaaa.....On d part of d radio station dey went dia to air dia protest to d ppl and Aregbe bt instead dey held 3 of d student hostage and called police station wen oda student outside d premise heard dis,dey started throwing stones and destroy property.

1 Like

Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2016
Firefire:
angry

This is a barbaric act, the students must be severely dealt with.

Eru iranu wo le le yi ? angry

If the government decides to scale down the payment of WASSCE fees with the introduction of some restriction on you having a minimum of 4 credits, what stopped you from facing your studies to have the minimum requirement?

I condemn this attitude in highest term.

Aregbesola, you must not only punish the pupils, their parents must pay for this destruction. Nonsensical nonsense. angry
as far as I'm concerned, I dislike free education but subsidized in our public school. I attended public school for my primary & secondary education, we do pay fees then & the standard of public schl education then is ok.

1 Like

Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by Fash20: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Those students are mad. The govement said 4 credit in the mock only and they protested.

I can conclude that those students who protested are those category of student that are dumb.

I urge osun state government if possible all the state governments in Nigeria not to pay for any student who fails to have a minimum of 4 credit in his/her mock exam.

If a student cannot pass an ordinary school exam how can the student pass an external exam.

1 Like

Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2016
temitemi1:
Osun state grin cheesy grin
undecided cry
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by TFLAME(m): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Tolubory:
Violence is not the Answer..
Well
Their government will now Use That Exam money now to repair damaged properties.....
#Commonsense

Wait o ... Which government ? Aregbesola ?

I am 100 percent certain that he won't give them anything but throw blames , that man is from one demonic planet . The owners of those cars don enter one chance . I tell you . Government go just dey post them till the end of the world.
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by knostbrown01(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Firefire:
angry

This is a barbaric act, the students must be severely dealt with.

Eru iranu wo le le yi ? angry

If the government decides to scale down the payment of WASSCE fees with the introduction of some restriction on you having a minimum of 4 credits, what stopped you from facing your studies to have the minimum requirement?

I condemn this attitude in highest term.

Aregbesola, you must not only punish the pupils, their parents must pay for this destruction. Nonsensical nonsense. angry

dainformant:
u spoke my mind...the students need to feel the weight of their atrocities
Never Jump into conclusion absent details and fact, nobody is in support of violent protest bt if u hear d other side of d
story d student were right. The student failed all because dia was a
4month old strike last yr.Wen dey call off d strike d student were
nt taught properly all because dey are collecting half salary.The
teachers even confessed to d parent wen dey called P.T.A.
Meeting.Whose fault is dis?WASSCE is nw close and d governor jst
realised dat some of d student failed.You said dey failed ur exam u
shuld av told dem earliar dis yr so to knw hw dey will pay 4 d exam
b4 it closed.d governor nw said dey shuld bring #14,500 on
Monday to register Habaaa.....On d part of d radio station dey
went dia to air dia protest to d ppl and Aregbe bt instead dey held
3 of d student hostage and called police station wen oda student
outside d premise heard dis,dey started throwing stones and
destroy property.
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by eitsei(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2016
otitokoroleti:
as far as I'm concerned, I dislike free education but subsidized in our public school. I attended public school for my primary & secondary education, we do pay fees then & the standard of public schl education then is ok.
as ur moniker suggests u r right, I share same opinion with you.... That same osun state is where I had my primary and secondary education till I entered University in another state, when we used to pay some levies as much as 1300 naira per term things were better as far as 2011 till when aregbe made it free then things became worse... In fact sometimes I feel sad when I look at the rots in the state's education... Osun a Dara o
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by Gboliwe: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Even young under 18year old students these days are not properly trained. Nobody controls them anymore! Wahala wa for this country sha
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 06, 2016
Yeye osun is angry fr changing the slogan
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by tico1212(m): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2016
The news no complete. The students use charm, dem must use charm....like seriously, dem dey use charm. Why b say na radio station dem face? Why not dem ifa priest wey dey Abere.
Oh, na the radio station air am. Kontinu, issorite.
Yesterday na jss2 student impregnated corp member with charm.
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Secondary school students or hoodlums. Osun has been breeding hoodlums as students. Little wonder people call Ogbeni Aregberascal. Though the students should be dealt with but why won't the governor pay their WAEC exam fee. Such information should have been disseminated before now.
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by Bash92(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Feshizzy:
From my own point of view,
This story is either incomplete or untrue.
I'm not in support of the government or student.
But there must have been an aggrieved reason, why students came out amass to start breaking cars in a radio station.
The press is a bit bias on this story, that part of the problem.

Regards,
EF
The reason was that the state government didn't announced they fail until the application for waec close.

1 Like

Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by tico1212(m): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by G1gbolahan: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2016
Can you all focus on issues for once? Hooligans, in the name of students, are on the loose and instead of calling for their immediate arrest you are talking about the governor. In which state does crime not happen? Then what do the South-East states where royal fathers are being kidnapped for fun say about themselves if students running riot means government failure?
CastedDude:
Osun state in trouble, everything is just not okay there -starting with the governor
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by pheyikemi: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2016
exthar87:
That is not an excuse

Osun state students are lazy and lack the zeal to learn

A state where English language is taught in yoruba Where the students are addressed in yoruba

Not their fault on the yoruba part tho, there was a time one of their elder statesman, came on one of their radio stations to talk on reasons why yoruba should be the main language used in teaching all subjects in Osun, pple actually called in to support that stupid idea. I just shook my head and pity those children. Education is a joke in osun state. Just imagine the product u'll get from half-salary-paid teachers = half baked students/pupils.
Re: Students Attack Osun Radio Station In Violent Protest (Photos) by ezebunafo(m): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Turn to your neighbor and ask him/her.

"Have you blamed Goodluck Jonathan today" ??
turn to your neighbour and say neighbour!!!have you thank God today for kicking out Jonathan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ssanu FUNAAB Celebrates VC's Birthday With Bread And Coke (Photos) / OAU Students Seen Sleeping On The Ground / My Teaching Experience As A Corper/pyschologist In A Public And Private School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.