Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Faith Clinic- What A Pregnant Christian Young Lady Should Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Clinic- What A Pregnant Christian Young Lady Should Do (749 Views)

‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Clinic- What A Pregnant Christian Young Lady Should Do by Honesty007(m): 7:06am On Feb 06, 2016
If i where to marry today,the number of ladies that would fight over me would be like a bucket of sand,but that is not where am going to.

As a Newly married Christian couple whose wife has just conceived or become pregnant there are a lot of things you must do to protect your baby spiritually from demonic possesion,attacks,and other evils.
You must not throw caution to the wind or believe all is well or be careless.There are 3 things u must realise about ur baby.
1)It is a spiritbeing
2)it has spiritual ears and eyes right from day 1 of conception
3)it can be enstranged or kicked out by demonic beings or agents -psalm 58:3
And in order for you to have a safe delivery,free from demonic attacks setbacks and failures or possesion you need to do the following.
1)Read the bible to your baby-It is the word of God and since ur baby is a spirit being(not yet born)it would help to Grow spiritually strong and it is the word of God that can overcome demons and stand against satanic infiltration,oppression/possesion.
Demons won't be able to enter your womb
Quote the scriptures to your child every blessed day and night.
By doing this as a tobe mother,you can sleep as you wish and ur defence mode is powerfully on from then and fights against satan and demons.
The word of God is the only thing that can stand and fight against demons ie spirit vs spirit.
Don't be the type that speaks carnal words or stays where people gossip/slander or speak bad and ur child begins to hear all those bad words.
2)Speak to ur child like he is real,after bible stuff.start talking to your child as a mother would talk to his 5year old son.don't be the type that starts rhyming or mimicing ie if at all you want ur child to start speaking by 7months after birth ,it is possible
3)sing songs of praise
4)teach him/her how to pray.
5)if you are a very serious parent /devoted christian who has time to ask things FROM God,you should have asked to know his name beforehand.
When u know start calling n talking to him/her as u carry the pregnancy.don't do this in open so dat ppl won't think you are crazy!!!!
6)You can also start teaching him english/maths.pls make sure the word of God is much more taught than any other word.
7)do not allow anybody to touch your stomach than your husband.
coolpray against destiny changer, it is shocking to note that it's always the 5th month that witches change the sex of a child from boy to girl and vice versa.
9)quote gal 6:17,also claim God's promises for ur child
10)begin to pray into the life of a child what u want after knowing the will of God for the child,dnt allow your own desire to fight against God,remember,Children are the Heritage of the lord.
11)make sure your husband is with you also as you do these things turn by turn.
12)don't go about busybodying,dont be a mouthlandish person ''eg iam dis,iam that my pikin is this or dat.ie don't be showing off.
13)No house help employed,don't be Lazy!!!
14)Read newspapers,only Good news to the child,don't watch violent movies while pregnant,dont listen to violent things also,remember ur child is listening
15)always tell hm whats going on ie daddy is away/travelled.dnt tell him bad news.tell him also bible stories.
Result:don't be surprised if ur born child starts speaking after birth 7months later.
Don't be surprised if he can read after 9months birth.
You have done a Good job worthy of emulation ie putting God first.
Dont go careless after birth,dont leave ur children with a granny that u don't trust.
Don't employ househelp,they r always open doors.
Always make sure they r related n someone u cn trust
teach ur child how to pray,pray over food and even for u

1 Like

Re: Faith Clinic- What A Pregnant Christian Young Lady Should Do by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Insightful.... I won't forget this!!

FTC.......e easy tongue
Re: Faith Clinic- What A Pregnant Christian Young Lady Should Do by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2016
I hope my future wife will see this to read and i will teach her that too.
Re: Faith Clinic- What A Pregnant Christian Young Lady Should Do by yaqq: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2016
d way u started d write up though!!! nansense
Re: Faith Clinic- What A Pregnant Christian Young Lady Should Do by Amberon: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2016
beautiful... God bless you for this insightful post.
Re: Faith Clinic- What A Pregnant Christian Young Lady Should Do by TrajansKong: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is insanity.

We have lost our minds.

I fear for our children exposed to these gross and moronic superstitions.
Re: Faith Clinic- What A Pregnant Christian Young Lady Should Do by Honesty007(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
TrajansKong:
This is insanity.

We have lost our minds.

I fear for our children exposed to these gross and moronic superstitions.
Thats what you would keep saying until when a child born starts cursing @ age 4,is stubborn,a thief and a spoilt brat.That is what demons do.

This is to protect the wife n child ok! So dnt ever go ignorant that children r d heritage of the lord.satan would do anything to pervert the destiny of the unborn.

Twins r an example.
Re: Faith Clinic- What A Pregnant Christian Young Lady Should Do by TrajansKong: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Honesty007:

Thats what you would keep saying until when a child born starts cursing @ age 4,is stubborn,a thief and a spoilt brat.That is what demons do.

This is to protect the wife n child ok! So dnt ever go ignorant that children r d heritage of the lord.satan would do anything to pervert the destiny of the unborn.

Twins r an example.

OK, I get you grin grin grin. My sarcasm-meter was off. Been spending too much time in the oogidee-boogidee section of Nairaland!

Carry on, Honesty007 wink

(1) (Reply)

Russian Atheist Faces Year In Jail For Denying Existence Of God During Webchat. / The Truth About Trinity / Journey To The Throne Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.