Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,880 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ghanaian Couple Living In UK Gives Birth To 3rd Set Of Twins (see Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Couple Living In UK Gives Birth To 3rd Set Of Twins (see Photos) (1191 Views)

Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos / Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Couple Living In UK Gives Birth To 3rd Set Of Twins (see Photos) by gistmeloveblog: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Why try again after you hit twins during you first two tries? Are they trying to give birth to the next Black Star team?

A Ghanaian couple in the UK have welcomed their fifth and sixth children, after the mom gave birth to a third set of twins. Abigail and her husband Shaibu Abu-Adama are both thirty year old Ghanaians living in the UK.

They already had four children when Abigail discovered she was pregnant again. Apparently, they were as surprised as everyone else when they realised their newest baby was to be another pair of twins.

“We thought we were done with two sets, and then all of a sudden I realised I was pregnant again; it was a big shock and I cried because I was not expecting it.” She told Bradford’s The Telegraph

“The doctors cannot believe our run of twins, they ask if we have had any fertility treatment but we have had none at all.

“I think three sets of twins is enough for now; my husband wants to go for names that have something to do with giving thanks, but we have not made any decisions yet.”

Their other sets of twins are Ohene and Ohenewa, four, and Okese and Nana-Oye, one and a half.

“The other kids are so happy to have two new baby sisters and could not wait to see them for the first time.” She continued.

The couple moved to the UK from Ghana in 2010.

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/ghanaian-couple-living-in-uk-gives.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Ghanaian Couple Living In UK Gives Birth To 3rd Set Of Twins (see Photos) by gistmeloveblog: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Allahu Akbar cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Couple Living In UK Gives Birth To 3rd Set Of Twins (see Photos) by bfatoba(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Night shift Job to follow real fast like 0-100
Re: Ghanaian Couple Living In UK Gives Birth To 3rd Set Of Twins (see Photos) by Topccy007: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2016
It now time for the couple to get separate rooms.
Re: Ghanaian Couple Living In UK Gives Birth To 3rd Set Of Twins (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2016
#Blessings.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Couple Living In UK Gives Birth To 3rd Set Of Twins (see Photos) by mrstheo(f): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
God is Good grin
Re: Ghanaian Couple Living In UK Gives Birth To 3rd Set Of Twins (see Photos) by EbonyCy(f): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wow....Awesome.....Me Likey
Re: Ghanaian Couple Living In UK Gives Birth To 3rd Set Of Twins (see Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
wao!!! i can feel the man's joy.
my mumcy would av made d records too(almost)... all good.
beurriful kids!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bride Runs Away From Wedding (photos) / Is It A Sin To Ask My Husband To Increase His Manhood Size? See epic response / *Deleted*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.