Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo (32823 Views)

Amaechi: Buhari Won’t Spare Anyone, Even His Cabinet Members, Found Corrupt / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then / Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by autolearner: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by chichriso: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
treasureboy:
For the first time since the return of democracy in Nigeria in 1999 a seating president will be vacating office and his vice will step into his seat as acting president!

Meaning, Prof. Osibanjo will become the president and commander in chief of the federal republic of Nigeria till February 10th.

Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan never created such opportunities for their vice. And Buhari is setting the pace. And where are those accusing Buhari of ethnic and religious Bigotry? Where are those who said Buhari is on a mission to Islamize Nigeria?

You are very wrong, Buhari is very sick if you dont know and he need to receive treatment, hence, the vacation, it is never a planned vacation. I am a little bit close and i know what i'm saying here.

No need of exposing things anyway
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by greatiyk4u(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Where are those calling Buhari a tyrant, Dictator, and abuse the rule of law
By 2019 Nigerian youths will revolt if Buhari refuses to go 4 2nd tenure......
God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by greatiyk4u(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
chichriso:

You are very wrong, Buhari is very sick if you dont know and he need to receive treatment, hence, the vacation, it is never a planned vacation. I am a little bit close and i know what i'm saying here.

Close indeed!!! Was Yar'adua not very sick during his time?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by chesterlee(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Who Osibande don epp?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by html14java(f): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by sammyj: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
The Answer is BIG yes Wailer !!!!
GworoChewinMaga:

Did he write to the National Assembly to recognise Osunbade as acting President in his absence?

The answer is a big NO!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by chichriso: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Close indeed!!! Was Yar'adua not very sick during his time?
Yar'adua case was different, everybody knew that he was sick and was not capable of doing discharging his duties. Therefore, any attempt to go on vacation would have brought problem to him them.

So, dont compare
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by autolearner: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Amaechi: Prof, Now That APC Has Won, Come & Introduce Me To The President.

Osinbajo: Excuse Me Sir, I'd Like To Introduce To You Our Campaign Funder Sir.

Buhari: Oh... Thank You Young Man. Nice To Have Met You.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by sagio09: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Did he write to the National Assembly to recognise Osunbade as acting President in his absence?

The answer is a big NO!
u mumu no be small.....like ur moniker "MAGA"

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by nightmile: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

The answer is a big NO!

Mumu, your brain is dead and you have no shame to hide it. Pls if u can't even operate a mobile phone at least you should listen to the radio.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by centyboy: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
my birthday is today nl members,likes pls

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by sam90s(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Decent script for a movie, what's the title again?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by 2n2k(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

The answer is a big NO!

The answer is a big YES. He wrote to both the senate president and the speaker. However, because the plenary sessions of both chambers have been suspended because of committees meetings on budget, the letter could not be read to the members.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by gretblue: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

He is not sick but old and tired.

The stress in leading Nigeria is telling on him
But your youthful Gej didn't proof otherwise.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by boman2014: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

The answer is a big NO!

you know nothing

FYI he did write to them

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by ayclem01(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Are you blaming PDP for his sickness?

is like u hv be sleeping in dis country, u slept so deep dat u did nt hear or see de letter mr president sent to bukola abi?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by gretblue: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
chichriso:

We heard worse of this even before the election.Children of hate.Electoral lost is worse than Electrical lost.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by greatiyk4u(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
chichriso:
Yar'adua case was different, everybody knew that he was sick and was not capable of doing discharging his duties. Therefore, any attempt to go on vacation would have brought problem to him them.

So, dont compare

Ur IQ cannot scrutinize this level of Logic, so I leave u in peace.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by gretblue: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
2n2k:

The answer is a big YES. He wrote to both the senate president and the speaker. However, because the plenary sessions of both chambers have been suspended because of committees meetings on budget, the letter could not be read to the members.
Pls kindly ignore these children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by Cocoyamu: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
g
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by bigzic(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

The answer is a big NO!
Are in Nigeria or from outer space?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by Geesarki(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Lulz.

If you think that midget will ever become President of anything then you are highly deluded.

I ask again; did the President write the national assembly to recognize Osunbade as acting president in his absence?.

Answer or you shut up

Oga u are not current on d news. The president wrote to d NA yday friday. It was on NL FP
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by archdaura(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Lulz.

If you think that midget will ever become President of anything then you are highly deluded.

I ask again; did the President write the national assembly to recognize Osunbade as acting president in his absence?.

Answer or you shut up
yes indeed he write a letter the Senate President and that's how it become know to the Media. ignorance is indeed a disease.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by AtlanticBreeze: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
9jii:
We salute your efforts in cleaning the mess of PDP.
its not easy but you will surely succeeded like on 2015 election.
the mess of apc in 8 months is already bigger than that of pdp for 16 years
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by zurine(f): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
hmm
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by junishjunior: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
hello
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by gbengaizzy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

The answer is a big NO!

Yes he did.. Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by JARUSHUB: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Lulz.

Answer or you shut up

Yes.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo by gbengaizzy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
nightmile:

Mumu, your brain is dead and you have no shame to hide it. Pls if u can't even operate a mobile phone at least you should listen to the radio.

Oya chop ban!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders / Edo: PDP Risks Losing Out As It Misses INEC Deadline For Shifting Of Primaries / Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.