Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Yeepa!!! Food Vendor Says Lassa Fever Stays At Abule Ado - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yeepa!!! Food Vendor Says Lassa Fever Stays At Abule Ado (427 Views)

Lassa Fever: 9 Die In Ondo, 36 Cases Recorded / Tijjani Ado Ahmad Slumps And Dies After Arriving America. Photos / Lassa Fever: One Dies In Anambra, 65 On Surveillance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yeepa!!! Food Vendor Says Lassa Fever Stays At Abule Ado by KDOniyide(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2016
I want to share a very interesting experience with you guys,

So our food vendor came to supply food and my colleague decided to ask if she knows what Lassa fever is.
"Yes na" she answered proudly.
I asked her how one can contact the fever, she then became utterly resigned.
"Where can you find lassa fever? I asked further and the girl answered saying "Abule ado"
like I didn't hear her. I asked again to be very sure, she said 'Abule ado.'

Further questions revealed that she has never heard of the word; 'Lassa fever' before. Please guys, let's continue to educate whoever we come across on Lassa fever especially the vendors. If they don't know it, chances are that they won't take preventive measures.
Am happy to announce to you that our beautiful food vendor left the office informed.

See my colleague and the vendor picture below...

Source: http://wazobiaforum.com/post/2295/food-vendor-says-lassa-fever-stays-at-abule-ado

Cc Seun Please move to home page

Re: Yeepa!!! Food Vendor Says Lassa Fever Stays At Abule Ado by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2016
[b] yawns [\b] undecided

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Should Lie To Your Kid About / Approach An Experience Hospital For Quality Care / How To Get Rid Of Cracked Heels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.