Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion (13929 Views)

Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo / Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by erusen: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Sidoka:
This whole issue of Zika virus boils down the depopulation agenda cause having abortions or using contraceptives to control the increasing growth of child birth which automatically means growth in world population is of importance to the so called UN(one world goverment)
Lets us really really get ourselves informed on whats happening and whats still to come,pls dont be fooled by what u read or see by the media cause u only get to know or see the ones they wish u to see,think and read between the lines cause any virus out there belongs to a person or a company with well documented certificate of ownership so why are the authorities not getting them arrested and destroying these viruses if its not in their best instrest.
Thomas Jefferson said that an uneducated man is better than an educated person who only draws conclusion from what he reads in the newspaper

2 Likes

Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by joey150(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

You are funny. What do you mean by "only in this instance". What of Aids? What of down syndrome?
dude have you seen how deformed people with that stuff look? Down syndrome is unforseen, aids can be avoided.

This zika virus makes you look alien and different.. Abeg no come suffer people..prevention is better than cure.
A better way is for dem not to even get pregnant..but if they do,i wont oppose abortion should they opt for it.
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by erusen: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Who agrees with me that this Zika Virus is a planned way to control population.
na today we start to dey observe this people
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by banmee(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2016
joey150:
dude have you seen how deformed people with that stuff look? Down syndrome is unforseen, aids can be avoided.

This zika virus makes you look alien and different.. Abeg no come suffer people..prevention is better than cure.
A better way is for dem not to even get pregnant..but if they do,i wont oppose abortion should they opt for it.

I think you misunderstood me. The post said "only in this instance" as if zika virus is the only dangerous virus that can destroy a baby's life.
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by joey150(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

I think you misunderstood me. The post said "only in this instance" as if zika virus is the only dangerous virus that can destroy a baby's life.
this one warrants it in a way, if not there wouldn't be a need to consider it an option.
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Well....it is still early days to say whether Zika is implicated in birth defects or not.

The evidence appears to show that infections in the first trimester are not good...infections after that....will not affect the baby.

But....abortion does not mean that this won't happen.
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by banmee(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2016
joey150:
this one warrants it in a way, if not there wouldn't be a need to consider it an option.

You still don't understand. "only in this instance" means that apart from the zika virus you would not allow abortion for any other disease.
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by joey150(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

You still don't understand. "only in this instance" means that apart from the zika virus you would not allow abortion for any other disease.
ohhh.. .. Definitely Not! Except its worse than this zika virus.

But i think this would be an excuse to make abortion look normal..the greater part of me says no..but for the sake of those children..for this part..yes!
What would your aim in life be without your brain!
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by banmee(m): 11:48am On Feb 06, 2016
joey150:
ohhh.. .. Definitely Not! Except its worse than this zika virus.

But i think this would be an excuse to make abortion look normal..the greater part of me says no..but for the sake of those children..for this part..yes!
What would your aim in life be without your brain!

Are you saying zika is worse than aids or the down syndrome?
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by joey150(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

Are you saying zika is worse than aids or the down syndrome?
for a child...aids is avoidable from pregnancy(mother-child transmission).. And even aids dosent make you look different and it surely dosent affect your brain. On the other hand,down syndrome cannot be detected from the womb most times.
But zika,you know and see the effect on the child..looking deformed and loosing half your brain..thats mental and physical deformation your whole life!!
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by UrbanMystique: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2016
erusen:
what is wrong with world population we talking about a virus here dummy
dunce, did I sat there is something with it?
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by banmee(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
joey150:
for a child...aids is avoidable from pregnancy(mother-child transmission).. And even aids dosent make you look different and it surely dosent affect your brain. On the other hand,down syndrome cannot be detected from the womb most times.
But zika,you know and see the effect on the child..looking deformed and loosing half your brain..thats mental and physical deformation your whole life!!

I am talking about an unborn child with aids. Do you have any idea the cost of controlling the HIV virus? It would ruin the family financially and at the end of if all the child will still die. With down syndrome, the parents or the state will have to take care of the child for the rest of the child's life.
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by joey150(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

I am talking about an unborn child with aids. Do you have any idea the cost of controlling the HIV virus? It would ruin the family financially and at the end of if all the child will still die. With down syndrome, the parents or the state will have to take care of the child for the rest of the child's life.
there is prevention of mother-child transmission na..down syndrome must have been noticed after birth! C'mon man, dont you get my drift here
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by banmee(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
joey150:
there is prevention of mother-child transmission na..down syndrome must have been noticed after birth! C'mon man, dont you get my drift here

Down syndrome is noticed from the womb as early as 5 months into the pregnancy. My wife just had her test done yesterday. There are preventive medicine for mothers not to transmit the virus to unborn children. But you also forget that the preventive medicines are extremely expensive. How many people can afford paying for the daily drugs?
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by MrPresident1: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
End time advice from End time UN, your time is up!

The feet of Daniel's image, clay mixed with iron, your time is up!

Daniel 2:34
Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Jesus Christ will reign, and every knee must bow, satan's kingdom will be smashed to smithereens, crushed forever!
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by joey150(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

Down syndrome is noticed from the womb as early as 5 months into the pregnancy. My wife wife just had her test done yesterday. There are preventive medicine for mothers not to transmit the virus to unborn children. But you also forget that the preventive medicines are extremely expensive. How many people can afford paying for the daily drugs?
government hospitals subsidizes stuff like that many NGO's also.
How many pregnant women can afford the test your wife also went for yesterday too?
Ma point is..if the mother knows and opts for abortion on medical grounds..especially this zika ish..I'll support..others maybe not..it all depends
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by banmee(m): 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
joey150:
government hospitals subsidizes stuff like that many NGO's also.
How many pregnant women can afford the test your wife also went for yesterday too?
Ma point is..if the mother knows and opts for abortion on medical grounds..especially this zika ish..I'll support..others maybe not..it all depends

Which is still my point. I don't really think you understand how expensive these drugs are. One HIV drug called Truvada costs 1500 dollars per month and when it's subsidized, it's 750 dollars in the U.S. Do you still say it's affordable? For down syndrome, the point is if you are able to notice it early enough. And if you do, would you still say the child should be born?
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by joey150(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

Which is still my point. I don't really think you understand how expensive these drugs are. One HIV drug called Truvada costs 1500 dollars per month and when it's subsidized, it's 750 dollars in the U.S. Do you still say it's affordable? For down syndrome, the point is if you are able to notice it early enough. And if you do, would you still say the child should be born?
I'll respect the mother's decision in that case..she carries it in her so she should decide if she wants to go through with it..

For me...........
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by banmee(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
joey150:
I'll respect the mother's decision in that case..she carries it in her so she should decide if she wants to go through with it..

For me...........

Agreed.
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by erusen: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
UrbanMystique:
dunce, did I sat there is something with it?
hahaha odoyor
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by Leon2036(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
another virus they've created, to make countries legalise abortion... jay10 was right anyway...
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by joey150(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

Agreed.
FINALLY!!!
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by banmee(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
joey150:

FINALLY!!!

What do you mean finally? i had to steer you to that conclusion. wink Remember you thought only zika pregnancies should be aborted? grin
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by joey150(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

What do you mean finally? i had to steer you to that conclusion. wink Remember you thought only zika pregnancies should be aborted? grin
Lol..

Your trouble in a subtle packet!

grin
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by banmee(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
joey150:

Lol..

Your trouble in a subtle packet!

grin

Ok. Ok. Truce? grin
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by joey150(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

Ok. Ok. Truce? grin
sure....and drinks too..you had a point though.
So you support abortion yes or no?

1 Like

Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by Kalvan: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Kangol99:
What does Zika Virus has to do with pregnancy. I think I need more explanation.

You're already on the internet. Read it up!
If a mother gets infected, there's the possibility that she will give birth to a baby with an under developed brain. Forcing a mother to bring a child into this world in such a condition is cruel.

2 Likes

Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by banmee(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
joey150:
sure....and drinks too..you had a point though.
So you support abortion yes or no?

When i comes to saving the babies life or his future, and when it involves rape. I wholeheartedly do.
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by cococandy(f): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
They can give birth to microcephalics for all we care.
undecided
You can't force anyone to make use of their sense.

1 Like

Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by banmee(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
cococandy:
They can give birth to microcephalics for all we care.
undecided
You can't force anyone to make use of their sense.

Minister, what do you mean? The grammar is kinda too big for me. grin
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by Raymonbell(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Abortion: Religion or reason,
What is the way out?
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by CioAngels(f): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Holy father will have to think in same line with UN(abortion) to avoid bringing slowpoke to the world to suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAFDAC Embarks On 2 Weeks Strike / My Nephew Has Autism, How Do We Manage It? / Here Is The True Story Of A Man With Two Dicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.