Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion (13944 Views)

Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo / Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by cococandy(f): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

Minister, what do you mean? The grammar is kinda too big for me. grin
Lemme joor cheesy

1 Like

Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by UrbanMystique: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
erusen:
hahaha odoyor
arindin omo irankiran cheesy
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by banmee(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
cococandy:

Lemme joor cheesy

No oooo. I no go leyu ti yu esplain wetin yu mean. grin Wish kain tin be dis na?
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by iamord(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
aku626:
All I know is that the Devil is a Liar hmm!
But the truth remains that people are dying from the virus. If we are not proactive, we are doomed. How prepared are we for such a virus when mosquito's are considered to be a part of the family in this part of the world. We have a nonchalant attitude when it comes to our environment. Pls spare the Devil.
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by truthspeaks: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
So wat dd he say. Am jst curious
Teejava:

Was about ebola though, then this now, naija own na lassa fever.
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by CioAngels(f): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
On health care services, what will happen to the poor masses of Nigerian living in a country with No functional hospitals. How will the pregnant women get diagnosed when there are no working equipments in the hospitals? Oh, i forgot that we will have to wait for the oyinbos' to get the right diagnosis after which Nigeria will base their diagnosis on assumption of what oyinbo said. WHAT A COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by iamord(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
CioAngels:
On health care services, what will happen to the poor masses of Nigerian living in a country with No functional hospitals. How will the pregnant women get diagnosed when there are no working equipments in the hospitals? Oh, i forgot that we will have to wait for the oyinbos' to get the right diagnosis after which Nigeria will base their diagnosis on assumption of what oyinbo said. WHAT A COUNTRY.
pls let's not go too far. That gutter or stagnant water in close proximity to your crib, has it been cleaned.. We are all guilty
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by Teddeebear: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
chynie:
if it can be detected that the pregnancy is affected by Zika am not against terminating the pregnancy

but still it should be prevented other than aborting
you are playing into the game plan of those who designed that virus

it has served it purpose, population control
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by Teddeebear: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
iamord:
But the truth remains that people are dying from the virus. If we are not proactive, we are doomed. How prepared are we for such a virus when mosquito's are considered to be a part of the family in this part of the world. We have a nonchalant attitude when it comes to our environment. Pls spare the Devil.
that virus is designed by humans, it has nothing to do with your preparations … this is end times
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by iamord(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Teddeebear:
that virus is designed by humans, it has nothing to do with your preparations … this is end times
I know it's designed by humans
But what are we doing? Playing by the so called humans schemes?! How then will we be liberated? Wait till Jesus comes?? It's people in human skins that are creating this things.. It's very easy for them because the avenues are there cos the victims are porous and ignorant. People have created a system and all we do is play by it. Does that make sense? We as blacks need to put on our thinking caps and stop being Bush meat out of ignorance. Ordo Ab Chao means order out of chaos and that's the system created and that's what's being done but we keep playing the fool. You either choose to be the hunter or play the hunted. We need serious education. Not just the type within the four walls of the school and also have a sense of unity and consciousness. Our collective attitude and thinking make us prey for negatives
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by Teddeebear: 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
iamord:
I know it's designed by humans
But what are we doing? Playing by the so called humans schemes?! How then will we be liberated? Wait till Jesus comes?? It's people in human skins that are creating this things.. It's very easy for them because the avenues are there cos the victims are porous and ignorant. People have created a system and all we do is play by it. Does that make sense? We as blacks need to put on our thinking caps and stop being Bush meat out of ignorance. Ordo Ab Chao means order out of chaos and that's the system created and that's what's being done but we keep playing the fool. You either choose to be the hunter or play the hunted. We need serious education. Not just the type within the four walls of the school and also have a sense of unity and consciousness. Our collective attitude and thinking make us prey for negatives

hehehe, at the moment your minister of health is not saying anything, till the virus gets to Nigeria.

Tomorrow, i won't be surprised hearing an educated man saying "blame Gej for zika virus "

Some Nigerians are in south America, and may get infected and return to the country and spread it.

We don't even have any good research center in Nigeria that can work towards studying the virus and developing antidote.
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by chynie: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Teddeebear:
you are playing into the game plan of those who designed that virus

it has served it purpose, population control
U believe ppl designed VIKA virus sad

Your mumu rate is alarming
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by Teddeebear: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2016
chynie:

U believe ppl designed VIKA virus sad

Your mumu rate is alarming

no zika virus is from god.

mynd44, this man calll names, rule 2 violated.

these things are even in the bible, Hollywood act them as movies, yet we still behave as though we don't know what is going on
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
TLisieux:
Abortion is evil!!! Proudly ProLife.
You should as well say using condom or any other form of contraceptive is devilish grin
Re: UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
CioAngels:
U sabi exaggerate oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Increase In Weight? / Kano Buys Hilux Vehicles, Tricycle Ambulances For Effective Health Care / My Nephew Has Autism, How Do We Manage It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.