Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) (23403 Views)

"My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Woman Slices Her Friend's Face With Razor For Dating Her Ex-Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by brunofarad(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pathetic
undecided

This is wickedness
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Trust me that woman is a beast
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by otiigba1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tomorrow she will go to church and pray for prosperity,
Praying and fasting asking pastor why her life has being up side down.

Treat people how you would want to be treated.
She is lucky she do not live in my area. My boys would have kidnapped her,
Infact we will find her and make her pay! angry
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
glossy6:

He has been selling kerosene since he was 5. He just started schooling after Mr. Odo intervened
Oh my gosh!
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by dominique(f): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
mamawin:
can or can't?

Can't o. I was in a hurry, didn't proofread. Thanks for calling my attention
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by nosypat(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nigeria Police na wa.
In saner climes, they'd have thoroughly investigated the claims laid by the boy, not send him back summarily, back to his nightmare. That security institution just no wan get sense.
So if a good neighbour hadn't taken matters in his hand and acted decisively, a young boy's life would have continued unabated in misery till it's untimely end? Hmmm.
It's very had to stay in faith that things will (can) get better in Nigeria.
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by tottinova: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Islie:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/guardian-slashed-body-razor-12-year-old/

This is the kind of woman mbaka needs cus that priest needs restructuring
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by odave: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Just because he lost his Dad, ah this life sha, she even plucked his teeth out, who knows what the boy would later become in life, omo I'm touched by his ordeal

Some are wicked o, ehn this is bad! This shows how foolish our police are, bunch of wicked criminals

May God heal your wound boy, may help locate you. May you find shoulder to lean on and someone to love you

Btw he needs a psycologist
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by orobs93(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
The men are engaged in defilement the women are maltreating
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by Josephnice: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
May the lord almighty continue to bless ppl in the like of Mr odo who are so selfless and bears the pain of others upon themselves. Hmm! Women women why so much hatred upon others children who are not their direct descendant?
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by ahnie: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
I wont be surprise if she z a Nairalander......pls send ppl's kid back,instead of maltreatin them.coz yur kids are gonna face same measures 2mao.
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls of mama Sarah is not rotting in jail by now, this story is not complete.
Rubbish
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by Missmossy(f): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Holy heavens!!!

This is wickedness and heartlessness at its peak. She should receive the same doze of her poison biko embarassed

All these cruel people still living, God watches.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by Dantee005(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Holy Sh*t.i tot dese kind of tin only happens in nollywood movies.....Lord hav mercy....
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
mama sarah must be an orange seller for her to be peeling the boy like Orange. End time mama sarah
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by Naff24(f): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Just speechless....Kai cry cry cry
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
but wait oh, Nigerian woman go saby military work well well oh.
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by Chibuway(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Thank God for his neighbour and mr. Odo
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by Chibuway(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Thank God for his neighbour and mr. Odo embarassed
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by Slotgene: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Women get mind sha!
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by MrIyke222(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wickdnes of a so calld mother to a child of her fellow mother!!! May she b treated in dsame way one way or d other. Wotever seed u sow, u'll surly reap!!! As she is swing d seed of wickdnes, may her fruit germinate wel, so d she can hervest all dat she has planted on dat inocent boy!

Plz d law shld take its due course on her witout any hasitation!
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by henrybomb(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by henrybomb(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Islie:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/guardian-slashed-body-razor-12-year-old/

Devil don build mansion 4 her belle...she shud b jailed 4 eva
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by olubl: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Madam why are you so wicked?are you a mother at all?is a pity you can not give d poor boy a motherly love,and you have your own Children
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by SarahGee: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wickedness is real....similar thing happened in my neiborhood. This litte Gurl who stays with her aunt suffered all forms of torture. Her mother is late. She sleeps in d passage and forced to wake up at early hours to fetch water downstairs.(2 storey building). Am sure its the heavy weight of the bucket that made her so short. She doesn't go to school and does errands. This girl should not be more than 6yrs.

Late last yr, her guardian locked her up inside the freezer at her shop for whatever reason. It was when a customer wanted to get a drink came, that she opened the freezer. The customer had to alert the public.

Now the woman is cooling off In the cell and Lagos state human rights has taken up the case. The little girl now under the care of the govt.

I wonder what some hearts are made of undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by SURElee(f): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
I will never be able to understand why it is difficult for a woman to take care of another woman's chilld. How can a 12yr old having lived with you since 5yrs of age stilll be in Pry 1? How can a woman inflict wound on a child ?and starve a child? Abeg our generation let us give birth to the number of kids you can take care of as God keeps us alive o! In all of these, where is the boy's mother? This is too much abeg.
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by SURElee(f): 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
SarahGee:
Wickedness is real....similar thing happened in my neiborhood. This litte Gurl who stays with her aunt suffered all forms of torture. Her mother is late. She sleeps in d passage and forced to wake up at early hours to fetch water downstairs.(2 storey building). Am sure its the heavy weight of the bucket that made her so short. She doesn't go to school and does errands. This girl should not be more than 6yrs.

Jeez! It's always women in the news for maltreatment of wards/ domestic helps they should care for and mentor. Who puts another persons child in a freezer? My goodness.

Late last yr, her guardian locked her up inside the freezer at her shop for whatever reason. It was when a customer wanted to get a drink came, that she opened the freezer. The customer had to alert the public.

Now the woman is cooling off In the cell and Lagos state human rights has taken up the case. The little girl now under the care of the govt.

I wonder what some hearts are made of undecided
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by Trueyarn(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
END TIME WOMEN EVERYWHERE !!! angry angry angry
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by sayitlikeitis: 12:55am On Feb 07, 2016
The heart of woman is so desperately wicked. What is a wicked world.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by banio: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2016
This is one of my everyday prayer that I should live to take care of my children
Re: Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) by MyMentor: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Na that boy used those words in that statement or...?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Arrested For Kidnapping Former Pupil In Ogun / Four In Police Net For Stealing Phones Worth N1.5m In Lagos (pics) / South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.