Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) (61190 Views)

Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) / Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) / Couple Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Bicycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by free2ryhme: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
I must wed grin

Marathon or no marathon. This is my time to shine and the devil will not steal my joy
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by horexy(f): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
adren:
na glo 4g network buy this plot of land gimme..

ok..make i use am judiciously..

i can't wait to register for NYSC on monday 12am..
my eye must not see sleep..

my lappy dey fully charged..
i don go rent finger print scanner..

i no want make dem put me for north..

whatever it takes.. i will give it to it..

God sef dey my back kampe..

which one make i choose oooo..

cross river
akwa ibom
benue?
abuja??
lagos??
portharcourt?

wish i could split my body into 6..
make i go serve simultaneously......

i wan to use the next one year to travel around nigeria..

7 states visited..

29 to go..

so help me God
Can I pm u concerning NYSC ish? It's kinda urgent!
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by anytexy: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
I beg oo. sure say those guys never kpeme? Heeh. I no won hear sad story oo.
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
adren:

cross river
akwa ibom
benue?
abuja??
lagos??
portharcourt?

7 states visited..

29 to go..

so help me God

Pass me that smoke guy.
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
These folks with no training running marathon i hope no one collapses and dies esspecially in nigerian very hot weather.
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oghumu1:
see the weak matrass they lie them put.. other countries that practice this has enough facilities to keep people alive and healthy. don't dare try it in Nigeria, na small glucose them go put for ur mouth

sharrapu,atleast they are not lying on the hard floor......allocate more money to this sector and you will have automaticaly western-standard...

we nigerians still dont understand,how much western nations pay for all this things...their goverment tax them very hard......
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by adren(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
adextaiwo84:

Pass me that smoke guy.
you sure say you get mind..
na osogbo SK ooo
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
I cringe looking at those mattresses.....so unhygienic. But I guess they gotta resuscitate them by any means necessary....lol

Coldfeet:
Babe be like even if I have to trek to the moon I must marry Emeka today cheesy

Yuck that bed? So after pouring water to resuscitate that dude dem go still lay another faintee on it?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
My dear girl, your wedding today is the best and most memorable. The trekking today is your strength, love, peace, happiness and joy. May death, do you part. Happy mariage life

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by franco3075q(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dis time of change, wey person no c food chop, na him person go dey run marathon, see dia belle as e go inside, make dem no kill dia self oooo
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by Tycoflu(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Igbo guys be like "Uche biko nyegodi m canvas gi. This $50,000 no go pass me especially now #309=$1".
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
i hope it is not a sign of what to expect in her marriage. Weekend wey go sweet na from friday person dey know
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
INTROVERT:
Sorry bride... it is well... you must marry today, marathon or not

I can see my friends have fainted... rickrichards, ivory2009, lalasticlala se un et al grin grin grin grin grin

You guested correctly, I'm on a stretcher now, going to saint Nicholas..... cheesy
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by TheAziz: 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
see as nigerians dey faint, dem no ft dey wan dey run, dey sha wan win the 1m
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by guccitype(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
See how Naija guys are fainting like paper.......when I keep telling them to reduce the rate at which they Lamushuan they will not hear. Why won't a Kenyan that is at the bush; either he is pursuing lion or lion is pursuing him win.........Bar man 3 Origin for that guy joor
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by Sunnypar(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. I was just thinking I could choose states in the midnight then pay and finger print when the cafe opens in the morning.
Hello baby!
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by PentiumPro(f): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
You enter BRT from Ketu to Fadeyi everyday, enter Keke marwa from alausa to Ikeja shoprite anytime you dey go shopping, come carry canvass wan follow do marathon..na sorry be your name. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by ministeriallist: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lazy men. Too much enjoyment no good.
I dey imagine people like Dasuki, Dokpesi, Metuh, etc participating in the marathon.
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by yipata: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
NO PAIN NO GAIN
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by Shehucom(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
adren:

cross river
akwa ibom
benue?
abuja??
lagos??
portharcourt?

7 states visited..

29 to go..

so help me God

After three months of service, you'd wish NYSC should v been scrapped long ago

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by kibzz(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol.. Evuls!!

Adufetohposh:
It's a blessing in disguise, She needs to shed a few pounds before saying I DO wink
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by omoseth(m): 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Trekking like that under Lagos weather?I don't want to imagine her facial expression when she finally arrives the venue for her wedding. To those Ekpas fainting,them send una work?
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by Dayor217(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
adren:

cross river
akwa ibom
benue?
abuja??
lagos??
portharcourt?

7 states visited..

29 to go..

so help me God

this is so funny. CHOI cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by iykekelvins(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
It is well.. Your village people no want make u marry but Nothing spoil.
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by collins0032(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
That I believe is their own way making history. Whereas not everyone gets such opportunities. ONLY HOPES SHE MAKES IT 2 THE FINISH LINE LOL... undecided
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by whizcartel(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Na who send them. balu!
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by jedyjedy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
;Dday time marathon. she's gonna do another one @ night. ;Dday time marathon. she's gonna do another one @ night.
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
adren:

cross river
akwa ibom
benue?
abuja??
lagos??
portharcourt?

7 states visited..

29 to go..

so help me God
why so excited cos of nysc.
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
adren:

cross river
akwa ibom
benue?
abuja??
lagos??
portharcourt?

7 states visited..

29 to go..

so help me God
NYSC can decide to open their portal by 9am. So don't wait for that! Btw, you can be the first to register and still get posted to somewhere else.

Btw, if you didn't study medical sciences, law or Engineering don't choose PH! You will come and teach without pay

My one kobo advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
She is d winner
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
adren:

cross river
akwa ibom
benue?
abuja??
lagos??
portharcourt?

7 states visited..

29 to go..

so help me God
Choose the Oil City Warri...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) / Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.