Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) (61174 Views)

Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) / Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) / Couple Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Bicycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by adren(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:

NYSC can decide to open their portal by 9am. So don't wait for that! Btw, you can be the first to register and still get posted to somewhere else.

Btw, if you didn't study medical sciences, law or Engineering don't choose PH! You will come and teach without pay

My one kobo advice.

thank you madam..
i studied materials and metallurgical ENGINEERING
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by ladycomfort(f): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Blyzz:
Choose the Oil City Warri...
. Why warri.
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by McPhilz8(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
fiftynaira:
Strength una nor get na to come do marathon...

Make una leave am for Kenyans wey dey purse lion.

Hehehehe. Funny
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by Inkredible(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yikes!!!! That bed is a mess.
Even a cadaver might wake up if laid on such thing. Jeezz!!!
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Why warri.
Why Warri you ask! well, d last six digits of ur username is comfort. when add able to it, it's pronounced as comfortable. so Warri is a comparable place to stay and to explore!! he's welcome at anytime
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bride sorry... This race funny oooooo...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by Bimpe29: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Eyaaa!
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
adren:

thank you madam..
i studied materials and metallurgical ENGINEERING

Very good course but there's a BUT.
In PH presently, corp members that studied engineering are still teaching. I know COREN and NYSC had an agreement to stop posting Engineering corpers to school but we are yet to see an implementation.

Goodluck.
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by Rhea(f): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
[size=18pt]Where did they get all those dirty mattresses? Always looking for more ways to embarrass this country. We cannot afford brand new mattress for our athletes[/size]
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
lol...c as she fat..she no wan miss her last chance to marry
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by t0bbY(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
lagosians be like who send them...@the second pics ;Dlagosians be like who send them...@the second pics
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by kolaosita4(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
De bride participate too
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by imugula: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Rhea post=42677247][size=18pt]Where did they get all those dirty mattresses? Always looking for more ways to embarrass this country. We cannot afford brand new mattress for our athletes[/size][/quot

They seem to be from Unilag
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by tessonoeze(f): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
fiftynaira:
Strength una nor get na to come do marathon...

Make una leave am for Kenyans wey dey purse lion.

Kikikikikikikikiki,i tire. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by datigbogirl: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Adufetohposh:
It's a blessing in disguise, She needs to shed a few pounds before saying I DO wink

eleke ebu.
Re: Lagos Marathon: Bride Treks To Venue (Photo) by Miles02: 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sorry bride but my eyes went straight to those thorn in the eye mattresses. I mean, if there was no budget for new ones, why they didn't cover them then? This is very embarrassing and actually speaks volumes about the personal hygiene of the organisers!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) / Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.