Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. (41877 Views)

If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose / Buhari And Obasanjo After A Closed-door Meeting Today (photos) / Caption this Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by Phonon: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
No one is going to give any youth any chance until the youths take it.

Teddeebear:
these men have refused to give chance to youths, there is God oooo
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by perfectgabby: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
grinObj

THE UGLY
THE UGLY
&
THE UGLY
You. The ugliest
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by dapsoneh: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
And they are still in the game till now... what does the future hold for the younger generation?
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by totorimi: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
The two of them have ruled this nation as military and democratic leaders as though Nigeria lacks quality human beings.

If these half educated bunch is all we can come up with then it is a big shame on all of us, what exactly can they say now that their long rule have given to Nigeria what legacies can we link to them.
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by gqboyy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
power addicts
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by Ramanto(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Buhari been looking at people as if trying to amuse a disturbed baby since 320 BC
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
perfectgabby:

You. The ugliest
Lool grin
I geh hope pass Obj
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by Nwaisuochi(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
opey112:
Picture of president Bihari and ex president obasonjo when they where young.
Two muderers who killed innocent Biafrans just because they said they don't wanna be part of their animal kingdom. Don't worry, ICC is waiting for you two. Senile narcissistic psychopaths!
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by 4everGrand(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
MrsOgbajee:
Goons.... This was yester years and my papa tell me that year say I be leader of tomorrow.
Well, I guess tomorrow never reach

Guy, start today. Tomorrow will come.
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Old cargoes that refuses to quit the throne for the younger generation.
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by calyb247(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Kai.. Obasanjo ugly no be small, NA WAO!
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by bezphenol: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
gorilla mouth
ThePeacemaker:
Lool grin
I geh hope pass Obj
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by spoman: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Obasanjo sitting like, i can hear you boy. lol
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by spoman: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Obasanjo dey for couch, while PMB dey for plastic chair. Oby, small but mighty.
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by Nairadays: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
These set of men are one of the most luckiest men in Nigeria's history, with Gowon , Danjuma and IBB.

These men ruled Nigeria while very young and thereby amassing tremendous power which belonged to the people.

Gowon ruled @ age 32

Obj ruled @ 38

Buhari @ 40

Though the nation was young but the inhabitants were old, but these guys were rulers; and so what do we call that?

It's called Time and Chance, and it happens to all men.

May we never miss our time and chances in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by nightmile: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Lool grin
I geh hope pass Obj
We have seen his old age but we have not seen yours ; I can assume u are poor cos you have poor mentality hence your old age will be a disaster to the extend that ur grand children will see you and start crying .
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
nightmile:

We have seen his old age but we have not seen yours ; I can assume u are poor cos you have poor mentality hence your old age will be a disaster to the extend that ur grand children will see you and start crying .
Hey dude.
Don't start with me.
Who the f*ck 're you? undecided
I hate dissinq people please
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by GenOrumov: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
opey112:
Picture of president Bihari and ex president obasonjo when they where young.
Common nigerian names you can't spell. Assuming you made a mistake in one name, we can say its typo error but both names is just unforgivable. I'm sure you won't be able to spell your name!

Bihari

Obasonjo
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by dovoule(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
You're giving hopes to a monkey
sammyj:
OBJ fine well when he was younger !! cool
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by Stanbeto: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wow this people have really come a long way
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by apeda73(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
God is great
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by CuteTj(m): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nwaisuochi:
Two muderers who killed innocent Biafrans just because they said they don't wanna be part of their animal kingdom. Don't worry, ICC is waiting for you two. Senile narcissistic psychopaths!
ICC ko, ABA ni! Appears you are still living in fantasy world. Dude, the world has moved on.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by nightmile: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Hey dude.
Don't start with me.
Who the f*ck 're you? undecided
I hate dissinq people please
Sorry sir! But not too late to learn good manners.
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
nightmile:

Sorry sir! But not too late to learn good manners.
Gerarah here mehn
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by Justicealh3(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing
What is amazing here
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by bestower: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
The two swindling nigeria money since time immemorial....
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by Heartmender101(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Uhmmmm this men are nt willing to giv us the youth time or when wil the thing reach us the youth
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by opey112(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
GenOrumov:

Common nigerian names you can't spell. Assuming you made a mistake in one name, we can say its typo error but both names is just unforgivable. I'm sure you won't be able to spell your name!

Bihari

Obasonjo
Obasanjo Buhari. Are you okay now?
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by GenOrumov: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
opey112:
Obasanjo Buhari. Are you okay now?
Better. Change it on the front page if you haven't.
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by sukkot: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
baba iyabo been in the mix of thangs since day one. this man has seen shumtins
Re: President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. by Jobabori(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
CuteTj:

ICC ko, ABA ni! Appears you are still living in fantasy world. Dude, the world has moved on.
ICC ko IICC ni. Do not mind the day dreamers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Gave His Sister 2 Hours To Leave Ilorin In Her Own Interest / Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.