Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) (27464 Views)

Scammers And Scamming Business. / 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / Audio Conversation Between Scammers And A Lucky Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by omogin(f): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
timidapsin:
lol you shouldnt say that
Why not. She actually does

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by pacespot(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
So people have finally gone broke mentally that they don't even recognize sarcasm when they see one
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
She sabi speak pidgin like crazy..

She was like " Nigerians are scammers, 419. Na lie oooh

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by omogin(f): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Tinubu didn't finish his refining job, he pushed an ancient mungono grin to Nigerians. Tinubu should be sued

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by bayocanny: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dem never fall your hand before that's why u dey talk so
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by shamecurls(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
asadike:
Thk u my sister. Buhari called us criminals but oyibo people knew better. Buhari should stop representing d country in any international event, Osibanjo will do a better job. Ab.oki is ab.oki anytime anyday.

Read and digest please

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by bayocanny: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
omogin:
Tinubu didn't finish his refining job, he pushed an ancient mungono grin to Nigerians. Tinubu should be sued
Excuse me miss, are u alright?

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by martyns303(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
topsyking:
i think the guy fuccckking this white girl.. is doing a good job.. grin grin grin

Lol, dude
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by oloriooko(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Meanwhile PMB is busy making us look more terrible before the international community than we really are and he's our leader shocked
But he forgot that the head dictates the soundness of the body.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by nijanigga: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
White trash, rejected my the Swiss adopted my fraudsters.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
ShakurM:
If what Buhari said isn't true, why e dey chook you 4 body!

Buhari is right . When most of you guys won't read but wait for NL's FP news to stay current. Don't forget PMB said ;

' We have an image problem abroad and we are on our way to salvage that '

My brother I weak pass you sef.......senseless generation
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
adipemcanis1:
I dare say we are all not bad....but that does not mean that we are angelic beings either.

The fact is....we still have a morality problem in this country. And pretending it does not exist is not only wrong, but ridiculous.

Amen. I have seen full families lie to a person to get money, green card etc. It is really sad to see that level of desperation and heartlessness for anyone other than themselves.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by nijanigga: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
shamecurls:

Read and digest please
IPOB are bigots,they're dimwits.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by shamecurls(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
LMAyedun:
Buhari can so yarn dust...
Always running his mouth like a bad tap whenever he sees foreign media.

Clueless president!

smh

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by bodyloveghetto(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
I be de reason tha part of Nigeria she visit.... or kinda tribe she's meet... anywayz u talk better
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by chemaze(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yes am a Good Naijarian too

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
This lady knows Nigeria better than our President

My dear, our presido was away with his cattle for almost 30 years, so he doesn't understand Nigeria and Nigerians. Though he thinks he's the only man who understands our problems.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by sparkle10(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
timidapsin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZHwPxtU7Oo

''Nigerians are Not All Scammers and Fraudsters but Rather one of the Best set of People'' - Swiss Woman Reveals

Nigerian president feels otherwise....

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Bigprozzie: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Fat ugly woman looking for desperate Nigerian men looking for paper

Come and live in Nigeria if they are so good

8 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by angelo82: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Its very stupid for the President of a country to stereotype his own people.But looking at it from another perspective,Buhari is not attacking his own people because they are very unfortunate to live in most of the European cities but rather he is attacking the southern part of the country.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by nijanigga: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
howardriddle:
I am sure some Nigerian nigga is hitting her good. or what do u think people?
I beg no put me join them, I'm not in Switzerland oh.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by rugged7(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
President Buhari is a FUQQING A$$HOLE for calling Nigerians criminals angry

And any rice eating Zombie that keeps supporting him on this can sukk on a dikk angry angry angry angry angry

Like the one below me

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Boss13: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
The president never lied. We have an image problem abroad. Up till 1984, Nigerians could travel to the UK without a visa, that change though after diplomatic ties were severed and Nigeria involvement in crime. Because we have poor regulatory and structural framework, we exploit systems to our benefits regardless of the ethical consequences.

We should not denied these facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by MARKone(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
The girl dey talk like wetin them put Battery.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by nijanigga: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
angelo82:
Its very stupid for the President of a country to stereotype his own people.But looking at it from another perspective,Buhari is not attacking his own people because they are very unfortunate to live in most of the European cities but rather he is attacking the southern part of the country.
PMB said it well, Nigerian scammers are here scamming even at Walmart bringing shame to hard working Nigerians here. Malaysia kept executing Nigerians for drug yet, some were recently caught again and again. Thank you PMB for being real.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Abeymills(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Am so glad that no matter hw bubuhari plots 2destroy dis country n those Nigerians struggling outside dis country America south Africa Mexico Colombia are all corrupt n very dangerous u will not hear thier president go out of thier country n paint Dem black label Dem corrupt rather its only in Nigeria a very clueless president who has no respect for his pple but rather see them has most corrupt pple so sad
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
We should use this lady to replace the old man who calls himself our president but goes to the international community to tell them that the people he is presiding over are criminals.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by alexlee50: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Oyibo abeg tell them.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by SeanDada1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
This lady knows Nigeria better than our President

Clueless President!!!! I am disappointed in this APC led government of lies, blames, blackmails and unprecedented propagandas!!
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yeah, tell numb skulls like Sameer1212 who believe Nigerians are all bad, forgetting he is a Nigerian himself.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by AreaFada2: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Boss13:
The president never lied. We have an image problem abroad. Up till 1984, Nigerians could travel to the UK without a visa, that change though after diplomatic ties were severed and Nigeria involvement in crime. Because we have poor regulatory and structural framework, we exploit systems to our benefits regardless of the ethical consequences.

Could it be until GMB kidnapped Umaru Dikko in London? I have personally gone to see where he was kidnapped.

When Kidnap was still something we read in novels, Buhari used it to soil our name abroad. He turned 9ja into a pariah state.

Ever thought about that?

Thatcher toughened immigration rules by 1984. She denied kids born in UK the right to nationality unless one parent is British or permanently settled in UK. Indians, Pakistanis & some Caribbean were even more affected by the new rules than 9ja.

A kidnapper Head of State couldn't have helped Nigeria's cause, could it?

You might be too young to know the impact it had on us.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by jmoore(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
ShakurM:
If what Buhari said isn't true, why e dey chook you 4 body!

Buhari is right . When most of you guys won't read but wait for NL's FP news to stay current. Don't forget PMB said ;

' We have an image problem abroad and we are on our way to salvage that '
Boss13:

So all Americans are good?

There are bad citizens in all countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / How To Crack/unlock Glo Netpro Modem To Universal Modem / Glo Closed User Group Free Glo To Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.