Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) (27803 Views)

Scammers And Scamming Business. / 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / Audio Conversation Between Scammers And A Lucky Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by ShakurM(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
wristbangle:

God bless u bro
God bless you more wristbangle! Create thread 4 us sharply cool
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by wristbangle: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
ShakurM:
God bless you more wristbangle! Create thread 4 us sharply cool

grin

The one I created about Nigerians doing illegal jobs in abroad to survive, Nairalanders wan kill me!

Nigerians hate the truth. The topics I have to create for now are romance and religion section.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by foriz4u(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
This lady knows Nigeria better than our President
this one na albino ooo...lol
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Bgorgeous: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
I tire for some people o some time s l wonder if it's half brain they have. Are those ppl e in prison all over the world for crime Biafrans?
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by ShakurM(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
wristbangle:

grin

The one I created about Nigerians doing illegal jobs in abroad to survive, Nairalanders wan kill me!

Nigerians hate the truth. The topics I have to create for now are romance and religion section.
That's one of our many problems, hypocrisy. Make I dey here jejely dey wait for the thread
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by gowaga68: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
You reason well.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by donbabajeff(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmmmmm what a funny post! Let a census be carried out in this regard and see if buhari won't be proved right!!! Why can't we tell ourselves the truth at times,we have a bad image in foreign countries isn't a new talk again.Check the statistics of Nigerian prison inmates in foreign countries and ascertain the figures.That will convince you,But we still have patriotic,trustworthy Nigerians.The swiss lady saying that hasn't been lucky enough not to meet one of our yahoo guys,the table would have turned!
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by LastProphet: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
topsyking:
i think the guy fuccckking this white girl.. is doing a good job.. grin grin grin

she's married to an ibo guy, many swiss married ibos for residency permit runs. they even have an association as wives of nigerians.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by blackjack21(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
dragonking2:
I dont have time to drag with you..Since your dullard president cant vouch for his people, here is a Swiss woman (foreigner) vouching for us. Shame on you and buhari.

You just called your President a dullar and yet you complain he couldn't vouch for you. You're a hypocrite. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by blackjack21(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
wristbangle:

grin

Fortunately, the truth doesn't give a fu*ck.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by sinistermind(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
It is sad that a Swiss woman could say this about Nigerians while our President is busy bastarding us internationally.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Bigtoto(f): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
true talk oh!
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Lilkingsamuel(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
timidapsin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZHwPxtU7Oo

''Nigerians are Not All Scammers and Fraudsters but Rather one of the Best set of People'' - Swiss Woman Reveals
Good. But how does this help the falling Naira
timidapsin:

''Nigerians are Not All Scammers and Fraudsters but Rather one of the Best set of People'' - Swiss Woman Reveals
Good. But how does this help the falling Naira
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by noobsaibot2(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
[size=48pt]I pity the President...

Remember, one dude called a Prophet once said that Buhari will be stoned by Nigerians... I see the revolution getting started

** JUST OBSERVING **
SIPPING GARRI AND GROUNDNUT

G4++[/size]

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
timidapsin:

What's wrong with her face?

Nobody said ALL Nigerians are neforious. So stop the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by dragonking2: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
blackjack21:

You just called your President a dullar and yet you complain he couldn't vouch for you. You're a hypocrite. undecided
Wrong, that's why I have been clamouring that he shouldn't be there in the first place...Osinbanjo is better to represent us than this guy
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Harmored(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
She is totally rite she deserves an award from nigerians
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
LordAdam:

Who is pretending?

Clearly you have not left the shores of this country. If you visit any country in Europe and come across a well-meaning Nigerian, he or she will tell you to ignore the Nigerian community for good reasons.

I have repeatedly received scam messages in my mail and texts from fellow Nigerians. And I make bold to say that in some medium, I and most people on this forum have voiced our dissatisfaction about the criminality of our countrymen both home and abroad. So who is pretending?

We already know it is a problem. Most of us are doing our best to correct the impression. The president should not sound something we already know in the most unwelcome of places.

Why must he go abroad to say we are criminals? What does he or Nigerians stand to gain from making that statement abroad?

Many Nigerians are struggling to get into the universities abroad. Many are trying to secure jobs. Many are trying to make an honest living. What happens when an employer or a faculty member reads this shit and tosses the application of a Nigerian in the bin?

We preach the evils of marginalization everyday and that is what the president is doing unintentionally. Who would want to hire anyone with a reputation of being a criminal? Do you have an idea of the opportunities that would be lost because of his unguided statement. Do you know the size of the Nigerian workforce in the UK NHS (I am a health practitioner and I personally know and have the contacts of over a dozen people working or who at some point worked in UK hospitals)?

You cannot become the president of a country without a certificate solely because of your ethnicity, then turnaround and screw the chances of people who are better qualified to govern a country than you would ever be. PMB is not fit to be a president in any sane country in this world. He is a stark illiterate who knows nothing about governance or diplomacy. He is too crude to represent the world's 21st largest economy in the 21st century.

-Lord

Unfortunately the stereotype of Nigerians abroad was already established before Buhari became president. You can thank the Yahoo boys, the greencard scammers, the rich businessmen sending emails cause their money is locked up, the families that go in on scams, the oil barrons who just need $2000 USD to get to the swiss banks to unfreeze their assets, the many in Atlanta and Houston who are looking for Black women to marry and not want to work. This was well established before Buhari.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by 100Cents: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

The difference is their big disparity in level of intelligence.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by naijagobetter(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
this Buhari self na wa ooo... Wat he said is unheard of, of a president refering to peaople that voted him to power as criminals. E bi like say the man don forget say na vote people vote for am no bi tru coup.even if he will not contest nxt time his party will
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by LordAdam: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
tomyka81:

Unfortunately the stereotype of Nigerians abroad was already established before Buhari became president. You can thank the Yahoo boys, the greencard scammers, the rich businessmen sending emails cause their money is locked up, the families that go in on scams, the oil barrons who just need $2000 USD to get to the swiss banks to unfreeze their assets, the many in Atlanta and Houston who are looking for Black women to marry and not want to work. This was well established before Buhari.

Who is disputing the stereotype? Did you read my response at all?

Read my two earlier responses in this thread before you reply me.

-Lord
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=ZombieNation post=42699791][/quote]

Let's try to be objective for once pls. Yest not all Nigerians all bad bt it's obvious d bad ones hv manged to give us enough bad name cos of how often dey come up compare to other Africans. If we keep being in denial we don't do ourselves any good either to clean our image.

2ndly chibok issue/bokoharam started under GEJ so it's not his nor GEJ's issue bt a national one. Blaming Buhari now for it amounts to being bias against him for ur sentimental/personal reason.

If u truely want Biafra as u claim don't blame Buhari also. U had all d oppourtinity in GEJ time and kept mute only to start agitating now! And if u agitated in GEJ's time he'd isn't give it to u so he also is a tyrant rite?

Let's be objective and constructive dats my point here. Cheers
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by blackjack21(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
dragonking2:
Wrong, that's why I have been clamouring that he shouldn't be there in the first place...Osinbanjo is better to represent us than this guy

undecided
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
LordAdam:

Who is disputing the stereotype? Did you read my response at all?

Read my two earlier responses in this thread before you reply me.

-Lord

why do you think I am replying specifically to you? It is a general post. The comments are in general.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by LordAdam: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
tomyka81:

why do you think I am replying specifically to you? It is a general post. The comments are in general.

Then you should have made a general reply without quoting me.

By quoting me, you made it a response specific to me.

In any case, whether general or not, you should read my earlier replies. The issue is not about saying the truth. Every Nigerian knows the truth because each of us has been a victim of the criminality of our fellow countrymen.

The point is where it was said, who said it, under what condition it was said, and what the implications are. We all say Nigeria is a hell-hole in the comfort of our bedrooms, when having a chit-chat with our friends, even on national public forums like NL. That is okay because what is the worst that could happen right?

But when a seating president leaves Nigeria to the UK where we have a large community of foreign Nigerians, where many are employed as health workers, engineers, accountants, and where many students have bagged first class honors or come top of their classes, to call Nigerians criminals; then such president should tender an unreserved apology to Nigerians.

I will take an educated guess that you are a christian, to which I will refer you to the bible. When Abraham asked God if he would spare sodom/gomorrah if only 10 persons were righteous in the whole land, did God not say he would?

Why did PMB condemn every citizen of Nigeria as if there is no honest person in the land except himself? He has a loose tongue, clearly because of his illiteracy. That is the same way he said an attack on BH is an attack on the North when GEJ was about to start the offensive. The same way he said he will stabilize world oil price.

We warned Nigerians of this, but they did not listen!!! Now, look at the expensive insult he made in the very country that colonized us for decades?

-Lord
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by blazer234: 12:44am On Feb 08, 2016
ShakurM:
If what Buhari said isn't true, why e dey chook you 4 body!

Buhari is right . When most of you guys won't read but wait for NL's FP news to stay current. Don't forget PMB said ;

' We have an image problem abroad and we are on our way to salvage that '

With the utterances of the president, he is not salvaging anything; he is using his words to make it worse.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by lollybae(f): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
angelo82:

Does that mean that all Nigerians are criminals,who are the people paying taxes then?.I still maintain that he is stupid for making such statement coming from a President.Stereotype is inconclusive!
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) / The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.