Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) (27501 Views)

Scammers And Scamming Business. / 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing / Audio Conversation Between Scammers And A Lucky Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
You can't blame the Dulla'rdinho, he had no points in his speech that's why he began saying rubbish.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Tochaigh: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
ShakurM:
If what Buhari said isn't true, why e dey chook you 4 body!

Buhari is right . When most of you guys won't read but wait for NL's FP news to stay current. Don't forget PMB said ;

' We have an image problem abroad and we are on our way to salvage that '

SHUT the hell. Stupid dumb quranic brained idiot.

Indians, Chinese and other African are just as bad in European countries. Some whites in the comments on Telegraph.co.uk, even claim, blacks from other African countries claim Nigeria, when they are caught in one offence or the other.

Now your mumu god has destroyed our international image finally.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by dragonking2: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
blackjack21:

You completely didn't get my point.
Leaving with a criminal can make you s suspect criminal or worse.
what I meant by owning oud problemd is so that we may solve them not broadcast them proudly.

Look deep into yourself and around you and tell me that what Mr. President said is a lie. I know you know it's the truth. but, you may "it's un-diplomatic for a president to say such about his people". I understand that majority of us here, on Nl, are Christians, what I don't understand is do we truly believe that "the truth shall set us free" or in addition to being criminal we are also hypocrites?
I dont have time to drag with you..Since your dullard president cant vouch for his people, here is a Swiss woman (foreigner) vouching for us. Shame on you and buhari.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
swiss ko, elizza ni grin grin grin grin dis one na albino from mbano owerri wey grow for malaysia grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by edupedia: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
adipemcanis1:
I dare say we are all not bad....but that does not mean that we are angelic beings either.

The fact is....we still have a morality problem in this country. And pretending it does not exist is not only wrong, but ridiculous.

...3 questions on this video

a...considering the language used was this video made for the international community or directed at Nigerians?
b...is it an old or recent video or how come it is just been noticed or found?
c...are the scamming wailers not at work again?
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by banmee(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
This lady knows Nigeria better than our President

You all still don't get it. The way the outside world is, is that they don't care if you as an individual is the most honest Nigerian on the planet. What they care about is, are Nigerians in general corrupt? It is not about you or me, it is about everyone collectively. Most people will say all Americans support homosexuality because it is legal right? This is the perception of the outside world. Individually, a lot of Americans are against it. As long as there are policemen shamelessly asking for bribe and politicians flagrantly looting the country, the outside world will continue to see Nigerians as corrupt. The reason why Nigerians don't want to accept collective responsibility is because a lot of them think of only themselves. Most don't even consider themselves Nigerians. If they did, there would be less tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Oooops: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Buhari is just an He.diot.... The most f0olish President Nigeria can ever have....
Never again will we be cursed with such curse!!!
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by LordAdam: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
adipemcanis1:
I dare say we are all not bad....but that does not mean that we are angelic beings either.

The fact is....we still have a morality problem in this country. And pretending it does not exist is not only wrong, but ridiculous.

Who is pretending?

Clearly you have not left the shores of this country. If you visit any country in Europe and come across a well-meaning Nigerian, he or she will tell you to ignore the Nigerian community for good reasons.

I have repeatedly received scam messages in my mail and texts from fellow Nigerians. And I make bold to say that in some medium, I and most people on this forum have voiced our dissatisfaction about the criminality of our countrymen both home and abroad. So who is pretending?

We already know it is a problem. Most of us are doing our best to correct the impression. The president should not sound something we already know in the most unwelcome of places.

Why must he go abroad to say we are criminals? What does he or Nigerians stand to gain from making that statement abroad?

Many Nigerians are struggling to get into the universities abroad. Many are trying to secure jobs. Many are trying to make an honest living. What happens when an employer or a faculty member reads this shit and tosses the application of a Nigerian in the bin?

We preach the evils of marginalization everyday and that is what the president is doing unintentionally. Who would want to hire anyone with a reputation of being a criminal? Do you have an idea of the opportunities that would be lost because of his unguided statement. Do you know the size of the Nigerian workforce in the UK NHS (I am a health practitioner and I personally know and have the contacts of over a dozen people working or who at some point worked in UK hospitals)?

You cannot become the president of a country without a certificate solely because of your ethnicity, then turnaround and screw the chances of people who are better qualified to govern a country than you would ever be. PMB is not fit to be a president in any sane country in this world. He is a stark illiterate who knows nothing about governance or diplomacy. He is too crude to represent the world's 21st largest economy in the 21st century.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by ShakurM(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
jmoore:

So all Americans are good?

There are bad citizens in all countries.
Don't be irrational. Who mentioned Americans?
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Must you all need foreign opinion to justify a point

You most be silly to think that a nonentity from Swiss will speak for our nation....

Its a known fact that not all Nigerians are bad but its an estabished fact that Nigerians in diaspora had damage your reputation.........

Drug traffiking, money laundering, human traffiking, internet scams, petty crimes etc

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nigerians are not ALL fraudsters and scammers

in as much as I like her stand for our reputation, I don't like the use of ALL in her statement. It is an insult, too
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by doveda: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good for her undecided
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by jmoore(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
ShakurM:
Don't be irrational. Who mentioned Americans?
no comprehension. undecided
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by musicwriter(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
timidapsin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZHwPxtU7Oo

''Nigerians are Not All Scammers and Fraudsters but Rather one of the Best set of People'' - Swiss Woman Reveals

Even if all Nigerians are scammers, but when you compare the fraud and crimes committed by Europeans in Africa, it pales in comparison.

An aging former British colonial officer full of remorse once said "the British really let Nigeria down. When I see Nigerians being accused of fraud I feel remorse. From what I saw on the streets of Lagos; the British were worse fraudsters".

Mr. Harold Smith
British colonial officer in Lagos, western Nigeria 1950-1959.

The above comment isn't made up. Google the "confession of Harold Smith former British colonial officer to Nigeria". He went ahead to tell how they helped rig elections in favor of a particular region of Nigeria in early post colonial days.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by angelo82: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
nijanigga:

PMB said it well, Nigerian scammers are here scamming even at Walmart bringing shame to hard working Nigerians here. Malaysia kept executing Nigerians for drug yet, some were recently caught again and again. Thank you PMB for being real.

Does that mean that all Nigerians are criminals,who are the people paying taxes then?.I still maintain that he is stupid for making such statement coming from a President.Stereotype is inconclusive!
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by ShakurM(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Tochaigh:

SHUT the hell. Stupid dumb quranic brained idiot.

Indians, Chinese and other African are just as bad in European countries. Some whites in the comments on Telegraph.co.uk, even claim, blacks from other African countries claim Nigeria, when they are caught in one offence or the other.

Now your mumu god has destroyed our international image finally.
It's funny. Is this a show of just to show how unreasonable you are or what ? Before Buhari came over our international image has been that way.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by ShakurM(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
jmoore:

no comprehension. undecided
Next time make it comprehensive. smiley
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Boss13: 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
AreaFada2:

Could it be until GMB kidnapped Umaru Dikko in London?

When Kidnap was still something we read in novels, Buhari used it to soil our name abroad. He turned 9ja to a pariah state.

Ever thought about that?

You might be too young to know the impact it had on us.

Exactly. The UK was embarrassed by that act and decided to severe diplomatic ties with Nigeria.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Kongonya(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Buhari is a Public Relations disaster for Nigeria......

The world will soon start to question the sanity of the Nigerian electorate....replacing a fairly progressive leader like GEJ with this unmitigated disaster
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Duletion(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
This woman should come and take over the vacant presidential seat in Nigeria
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Positiveminds(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
This Video should be transmitted to PMB. If you call your thing a name, that is what it will be seen as.
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by martineinstein(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wailers don sign that woman.. Madam Swiss, how much did wailers pay u
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by otubujohn(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
adipemcanis1:

I agree with you.
I am sure you would also agree with me that there is no nation in the world that is reputed for holding angelic beings and more so, that the president of a country is not one of the persons to remind the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY of his country's ills.

OR
would you say that Americans utterly do not possess "morality problems" or are you saying Obama and all other presidents are not only wrong but ridiculous?
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by MyInfoo: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Someone must be holding a gun behind her...
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Etizz: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sound edited......
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by ikorodureporta: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
''...Nigerians are usiless........Nigerians are sensiless..........Nigerians are indiscipline...''
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
asadike:
Thk u my sister. Buhari called us criminals but oyibo people knew better. Buhari should stop representing d country in any international event, Osibanjo will do a better job. Ab.oki is ab.oki anytime anyday.
if ur definition of aboki means sombdy being blunt and speaking d trut then I prefer. To be an aboki! Jus rmd us of where he sail ALL NIGERIAN er corrupt! U re corrupt but wants to be painted as a saint!
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by abbey621(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Everyone knows that not all Nigerians are scammers or criminals,if you are labeled a criminal abroad it's either you are guilty of the act or someone from Nigeria has created that perception about Nigerians in that community through some sort of criminal act. The president basically just reminded asylum seekers why they might find it difficult. I've yet to see a president that would support his fellow citizens seeking asylum in another country, rather they try to confirm the message that life abroad will be harder than life at home either true or false but of course we know the problem with most Nairalanders, ignorance, tribalism, sentiments and so on. Some even come out to say, show me a president that speaks badly of his people abroad? Shame on you guys, the real question should be show me a president that would speak positively about his or her people seeking asylum in another man's land? Once again Nigerians are not criminal and the president never said such a thing, he only spoke on the negative perception given to asylum seekers and others abroad, a negative perception brought on by people of Nigerian origin who've chosen to abuse the system.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Fourwinds: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
This lady knows Nigeria better than our President
in every tribe,. race or religion is it everyone there dat is bad. nonsense
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
timidapsin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZHwPxtU7Oo

''Nigerians are Not All Scammers and Fraudsters but Rather one of the Best set of People'' - Swiss Woman Reveals
we are not scammer but have the highest number of internet fraud stars in the world.,highest drug peddler highest number of prostitute in itay,spain and with very corrupt leader so ....we better change our way than all this padding
Re: "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) by wristbangle: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
ShakurM:
If what Buhari said isn't true, why e dey chook you 4 body!

Buhari is right . When most of you guys won't read but wait for NL's FP news to stay current. Don't forget PMB said ;

' We have an image problem abroad and we are on our way to salvage that '

God bless u bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moses Bliss - You Are Great (new Song) MP3 Download / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / How To Crack/unlock Glo Netpro Modem To Universal Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.