Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) (11979 Views)

Crowds Welcome Fayose In Ekiti After Supreme Court Victory / Ali Modu Sheriff Congratulates Makarfi Over Supreme Court Victory / Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) by ediko5(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
XperiaUltra:
Nigeria is a an incredibly corrupt nation. Akapbio embezlled over 14 billion dollars (most of the money is in an undergound bunker/vault becuase it's too enormous and suspicious to hide in foreign bank accounts).He bribed the judges with an irresistible $500 million to $1 billion dollars.(at this point he doesn't care about the money as much as he cares about his senatorial title and his will to prevail) .Both Umana and Udom were wrong and incompetent.

Based on my observation of stuffs like this I know that Nigeria will always be a third world shithole. I simply see no hope for the dark continent. You admire USA,Canada,Australia,Germany,Japan,Sweden but you monkeys don't want to build an organized society. You celebrate thieves and mediocrity.
If I had my way ,I think the Nigerian politicians should never be granted Visa to any developed country. stay there and build an organized society like the one you admire.

a mere reading your comments, its crystal clear that you're a frustrated he-goat. maybe you're the person that should rule the state abi?

*mumu

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
XperiaUltra:
Nigeria is a an incredibly corrupt nation. Akapbio embezlled over 14 billion dollars (most of the money is in an undergound bunker/vault becuase it's too enormous and suspicious to hide in foreign bank accounts).He bribed the judges with an irresistible $500 million to $1 billion dollars.(at this point he doesn't care about the money as much as he cares about his senatorial title and his will to prevail) .Both Umana and Udom were wrong and incompetent.

Based on my observation of stuffs like this I know that Nigeria will always be a third world shithole. I simply see no hope for the dark continent. You admire USA,Canada,Australia,Germany,Japan,Sweden but you monkeys don't want to build an organized society. You celebrate thieves and mediocrity.
If I had my way ,I think the Nigerian politicians should never be granted Visa to any developed country. stay there and build an organized society like the one you admire.
Ubiak

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
shamecurls:
Tax payers money going down the drain and the same electorate who complain about infrastructural and social development re the ones been cajoled to celebrate.

Nigeria my country
Where anything and everything goes

grin grin grin

When ibikunle amosun spent billions of naira hosting buhari few days ago while the north is on fire,what was ur reaction.
I dont know why u guys are full of hate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) by nigerianvenom(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
XperiaUltra:
I am from akwa ibom . Akpabio(your God ) is a mega thief and murderer who deserves death sentence if Nigeria was a sane society.
I'm not worried at all .why should I be when God's vengeance is the best. God has a much better and suitable punishment for Akapbio and all his supporters . Learn from history to know the end of the wicked - it happens the same all the time .

What does ur umana,attah and etibiet deserves?they all deserves bin fed with lassa pooo

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) by shamecurls(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
nigerianvenom:

When ibikunle amosun spent billions of naira hosting buhari few days ago while the north is on fire,what was ur reaction.
I dont know why u guys are full of hate

Billions of Naira Thats a lie...! Accept and apologize

Its not Amosun`s responsibility to tackle the uprising in the North. Moreover, Buhari was in Ogun state to commission over 30 projects executed by Amosun in Ogun state. Obiano did same when he invited Obasanjo to commission projects he executed so this is not new to world politics.

Its not hate but asking questions........
Re: Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) by tempest01(m): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Happiness87:
this is just one local government area, stadium filled up

NOT even the local government where the governor is from.
Re: Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) by amtaken(f): 3:10am On Feb 07, 2016
Lol you are right. Four points.

gmaribel:

Its Four Points Hotel
Re: Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) by amtaken(f): 3:18am On Feb 07, 2016
What is your point exactly?

Are you saying Udom and Akpabio should not rejoice with their supporters after their Supreme Court victories?

Bitterness destroys three things in the body: the heart, the soul and the mind.

Please shun bitterness so as to avoid High BP and its likes.

Take care.

shamecurls:

Billions of Naira Thats a lie...! Accept and apologize

Its not Amosun`s responsibility to tackle the uprising in the North. Moreover, Buhari was in Ogun state to commission over 30 projects executed by Amosun in Ogun state. Obiano did same when he invited Obasanjo to commission projects he executed so this is not new to world politics.

Its not hate but asking questions........
Re: Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) by Elinob(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2016
The land of promises can never change
Re: Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) by Heineken(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2016
I love akwaibom state ehn.. Served in uyo. There's nothing I would see about the state here that I won't open.. Very good people.... Clean and peaceful. Abadie everyone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) by Itydee(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2016
[Poor loser your name says it all "nobody"

quote]Nigeria is a an incredibly corrupt nation. Akapbio embezlled over 14 billion dollars (most of the money is in an undergound bunker/vault becuase it's too enormous and suspicious to hide in foreign bank accounts).He bribed the judges with an irresistible $500 million to $1 billion dollars.(at this point he doesn't care about the money as much as he cares about his senatorial title and his will to prevail) .Both Umana and Udom were wrong and incompetent.

If I had my way ,I think the Nigerian politicians should never be granted Visa to any developed country. stay there and build an organized society like the one you admire. [/quote]
Re: Supreme Court Victory : Ikot Ekpene District Celebrate Gov Udom. (pictures ) by einsteino(m): 6:11am On Feb 08, 2016

Akpabio is corrupt, no doubt. he is just as corrupt as fashola but you realize you are not talking to illiterates right? do you have any evidence to substantiate your fictitious claims? how did you arrive at them? You do know that it is virtually impossible to move 500million dollars hard cash without detection right now? and any attempt for a judge to receive such in his account is suicide? I don't want to even go into the stupidity of the underground bunker holding 14 billion dollars, your imagination is overworking itself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road / Moses Ogbonna Resigns As Abia PDP Organizing Secretary / “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.