Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Do You Expect From President Osibanjo To Do N This 6 Days In Power-e_mili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Expect From President Osibanjo To Do N This 6 Days In Power-e_mili (566 Views)

President Buhari To Go On Leave, Osibanjo To Serve As Acting President / Buhari Places Vice President Osibanjo Under Close Intense Security Watch / Tinubu Is Still In Charge N This Why I Say So!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Expect From President Osibanjo To Do N This 6 Days In Power-e_mili by Montee57(m): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
i was just wondering what vice president,now president osibanjo to do in this 6 days of power,if it was you,what possibly can you acheive in this 6 days of power
e-mili

what can you acheive in 6 days?
Re: What Do You Expect From President Osibanjo To Do N This 6 Days In Power-e_mili by scribble: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Night vigil

Dollar at 320
Re: What Do You Expect From President Osibanjo To Do N This 6 Days In Power-e_mili by zenith4biz(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
If I am the one, within 6 days I would divide Nigeria into 6
Implement 6 regional governments
6 Legislative houses
The central government would become weak
Implement true federalism

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From President Osibanjo To Do N This 6 Days In Power-e_mili by DaBullIT(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
What would Jesus do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Expect From President Osibanjo To Do N This 6 Days In Power-e_mili by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
So these south wasteners have started addressing ordinary mere commissioner as president I knew it,that's y this sudden support and loyalty to bubu .bubu biafrans.are not the real enemies but these snitches across the niger bridge
Re: What Do You Expect From President Osibanjo To Do N This 6 Days In Power-e_mili by Montee57(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
I HATE WESTERNERS.BUT IF I WERE HIM I WILL FREE BIAFRAINS

(1) (Reply)

Arms Deal: EFCC Detains Badeh / Dasukigate: Air Force Chief Returns N66m Out Of N90m Traced To Him / Hospital Stockpiles Corpses Outisde The Morgue In Delta State!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.