Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures (2424 Views)

Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Yummy Fried Rice / Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps / 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures by chidarl85: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ingredients:
1 lb chicken
2 carrots (chopped)
1 green bell pepper (chopped)
1 red bell pepper (chopped)
Spring onions (chopped)
Shrimps (de-veined and de-scaled)
1 large onion bulb
1 habanero pepper
1 can coconut milk
Maggi, curry, garlic and salt to taste
3 cups long grain rice (parboiled)

Directions:
Wash the chicken and add to a pot. Blend the onions and pepper (or chop if you prefer) and add to the chicken. Season with maggi, curry, garlic and salt.

For the rest of the recipe, go to: http://chichiscuisine..com/2016/02/coconut-fried-rice.html

1 Like

Re: COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures by missKiffy(f): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Coconut rice I know, fried rice I know, which one is coconut fried rice again smiley

1 Like

Re: COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures by lcoral(f): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
I will try it out.
Re: COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures by chidarl85: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
missKiffy:
Coconut rice I know, fried rice I know, which one is coconut fried rice again smiley

haha...singing *come and see america wonder*
Re: COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures by tpiar: 1:32am On Feb 08, 2016
chidarl85:

haha...singing *come and see america wonder*

it's an Asian dish.

You could at least give an informed response to questions about what you are posting?

maybe that's asking too much.
Re: COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures by chidarl85: 2:38am On Feb 08, 2016
tpiar:

it's an Asian dish.

You could at least give an informed response to questions about what you are posting?

maybe that's asking too much.

Oh yeah? And u seem to know it all. Thanks for helping me out undecided...but i'm sure MissKiffy has a better sense of humor!
Re: COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures by tpiar: 2:54am On Feb 08, 2016
your sense of humour is whack, sorry.

I believe she asked a genuine question, not a joke.

what exactly is "America wonder" about coconut fried rice?

and what is there to "come and see" ?
Re: COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures by chidarl85: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
tpiar:
your sense of humour is whack, sorry.

I believe she asked a genuine question, not a joke.

what exactly is "America wonder" about coconut fried rice?

and what is there to "come and see" ?

So remind me again who appointed u her mouthpiece? Mscheeeew...This is the last time i'll waste my time responding to u. Go poke ur nose elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Looking yummy. I like the step by step picture presentation.

1 Like

Re: COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures by chidarl85: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
Eve001:
Looking yummy. I like the step by step picture presentation.

Thanks a bunch eve smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Breakfast. / Checkout The Amazing Health Benefits Of ‘ewedu’ Soup / Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.