Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In (81285 Views)

WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. / POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by isedehi: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Just got back from waec hrm office, Yaba. I was given my details manually. I write am for paper o. So, if you never receive your second text, please make your way there. They have the list. The man was kind enough to show me a glimpse of it, with your phone number, candidate ID, venue and time. smiley
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by ruqoyah26(f): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Can I go to Osun state Waec office to check
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by isedehi: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2016
ruqoyah26:
Can I go to Osun state Waec office to check

Off course, what I meant is for you to visit any waec office near you. Yaba is near me, so go to where you're close to.

Edit: also, they are particular about seeing that first blank text they sent on the 6th of February. That's the only way they'd attend to you. Hope you still have it.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by opj21(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wat abt ple wen never receiv at all.......can will stroll there to check too?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by GodnGold: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
opj21:
Wat abt ple wen never receiv at all.......can will stroll there to check too?
Lol at "stroll"
If the office is "strollable",please do...
You never know brother...
cheers...
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by successfem: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Anyone with area of concentration. Is like there are no too many waec applicants on the Nairaland platform here. Any gist about the test? I heard someone telling me about current affairs, verbal, Qt and the timing would be short. Other info u know of pls let's hear here. Thanks
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by GodnGold: 6:10am On Feb 12, 2016
Yes,I believe timing will be short.
Gmat was also specified by some of my friends in the office.
I hope we are all ready...With our VALID ID,not forgetting to put down the candidates's number?
Goodluck friends.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by isedehi: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Drawsoup:
http://www.ngscholars.net/2013/04/free-gmat-sample-practice-questions-answers-pdf-download/

Waec is not this difficult. Lol. I read somewhere that the new aptitude trend that even Gtb uses is shl. Abi na wetin dem dey call am. I wouldn't mind someone with such free and downloadable material.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
this thread is very quite, the test is tomorrow, how prepared are we
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by ruqoyah26(f): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Best of luck to you all

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by opj21(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
E b like say ple dat submit their applicatn in places like benin,PH,Delta,Enugu,Kano,KD,and some others states was not invited.........abi d application no quik reach lagos, because all d invitee here re either from Ogun(closest place to lagos)or lagos or ABJ!!! Some one should speak up,abi na batch by batch??
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by GodnGold: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
I submitted mine in Enugu and doing the cbt in Enugu.
I went to check out foretrust digital today,is close to new artisan by dunamis church.
The place is a very new building.
As for being prepared...I don't know buddy!
WAEC staff are supervising the test.
Some of them are also writing.
Goodluck to you guys.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please practice a lot of mathematics word problems.

Eg. When Leonardo turns 9, his height is 1.20 m.
His height increases by 0.06 m a year during the next 5 years.
What will Leonardo's height be when Leonardo turns 14?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Hansome001(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
I'm in Benin city and I submitted my application in Benin, I didn't receive any text message from waec. I heard from a reliable source that it's gonna be four batches. So if you've not receive any invite, just wait for the next batches.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2016
I never reach Enugu and 7:30am don nack. God abeg!
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by holushola4u(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Are you to write at Agidingbi? The address is plot 6, Lateef Jakande road, Opposite Standard Chartered Bank, Agidingbi first gate. Best wishes.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by abdulbaba200(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2016
opj21:
E b like say ple dat submit their applicatn in places like benin,PH,Delta,Enugu,Kano,KD,and some others states was not invited.........abi d application no quik reach lagos, because all d invitee here re either from Ogun(closest place to lagos)or lagos or ABJ!!! Some one should speak up,abi na batch by batch??
u r correct. I applied frm kano, i didnt recieved txt/email,and i havent heard frm any1 frm kano dat was invited 4 d test.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Bj4reality05(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2016
abt to start at agidingbi. gud luck evry 1
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2016
7.30 a.m batch are in the hall. . .
Enugu Centre
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by rudian(f): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2016
Hansome001:
I'm in Benin city and I submitted my application in Benin, I didn't receive any text message from waec. I heard from a reliable source that it's gonna be four batches. So if you've not receive any invite, just wait for the next batches.
same as me , I was starting to panic, glad to hear it's in batches
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Hansome001(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2016
rudian:
same as me , I was starting to panic, glad to hear it's in batches

A staff in waec who went to Lagos office told me its four batches. So you don't have to panic, just pray to God that your name will be among the subsequent batches that will be released. Good luck to those who are writing today.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by abdulbaba200(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2016
I sent my application through postal service from kano to waec lagos,so am in doubt if my application was deliever,pls is there anyone who sent his/her application through a post office and get invitation text frm waec,just want to know in order to keep my hope alive tanx.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by aringold(f): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2016
At jkk in lagos. We av been sitted for long but not started. Pls any venue started yet?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by yak(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2016
aringold:
At jkk in lagos. We av been sitted for long but not started. Pls any venue started yet?

u mean d 7:30 set neva start?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Bj4reality05(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2016
we still dey sit here oooo. yet to stat at agidingbi ooo
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by yak(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2016
is it 7:30 or 10am batch datz sorted?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by yak(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2016
is it 7:30 or 10am batch?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Bj4reality05(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2016
7:30am. we are asked to start but by d time we click wat we see is server error. i don sit tire
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by aringold(f): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
I am tired nd hungry oo. 7:30am batch still sitted and waiting ooo. D application is not working. Any other location outside lagos experiencing this?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by stolenstone: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
7:30am Enugu Centre still haven't started yet oo!!! It's gradually boiling down to a state of Entropy!
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by bextie: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Enugu 0ooooo, crowded and nothing is happening.

Modified;

Go home , later date will be communicated

Signed WAEC. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.