Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In (81352 Views)

WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. / POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Emails have started rolling in. Just got an email from waec now after the text message.. Writing in Benin though I applied in yaba Lagos. The good part is I'm currently in Benin.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by odisman(m): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
GodnGold:
First hand information is that some WAEC staff are involved in this test...The assistant registrar(AR) position.
Some candidates are writing by 10.00am,some 12.00pm.
The questions to expect are quantitative,verbal and some current affairs.
A little of everything so I think we should spread our study net.
How do u mean dey are involved?Are they writing d aptitude test as well or going to invigilate? Throw more light.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by petiteee(f): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
odisman:

How do u mean dey are involved?Are they writing d aptitude test as well or going to invigilate? Throw more light.
the AR. Position is an international position. So in essence, the national staff who applied are also going to write the test
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Drawsoup:
Emails have started rolling in. Just got an email from waec now after the text message.. Writing in Benin though I applied in yaba Lagos. The good part is I'm currently in Benin.

any other applicant with email invitation?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Hansome001(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
is it gonna be by batch?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hansome001:
is it gonna be by batch?
how do you mean by batch?
will invite for test come after these set of invitee's test on Saturday?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by odisman(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
petiteee:
the AR. Position is an international position. So in essence, the national staff who applied are also going to write the test
International ke!!thank God that was wat I applied for, but I hope the selection process will b free n fair. Although,since it is CBT I tink d result wud likely b immediately. Am I right?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by odisman(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=odisman post=42768071]
How do u mean dey are involved?Are they writing d aptitude test as well or going to invigilate? Throw more light
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by petiteee(f): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
odisman:

International ke!!thank God that was wat I applied for, but I hope the selection process will b free n fair. Although,since it is CBT I tink d result wud likely b immediately. Am I right?
all th positions were All for AR and not just the AR u thk u applied for. subject officers and the rest are all AR Cadre. Didn't u notice the advert came from Accra Ghana?but that doesn't mean you will work in Accra, ur appointment wil be here, only dat u will be regarded as an international staff and probably more respected than the national staff. That explains the internal/national staff who wil be writing the test with you guys, as they will be converted to an AR i.e international staff that is if they pass
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by odisman(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
petiteee:
all th positions were All for AR and not just the AR u thk u applied for. subject officers and the rest are all AR Cadre. Didn't u notice the advert came from Accra Ghana?but that doesn't mean you will work in Accra, ur appointment wil be here, only dat u will be regarded as an international staff and probably more respected than the national staff. That explains the internal/national staff who wil be writing the test with you guys, as they will be converted to an AR i.e international staff that is if they pass
oohh I c!!I tot AR meant Assistant registrar. so wat is the full meaning of the AR cadre then?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Hansome001(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
IrradiatoR:

how do you mean by batch?

will invite for test come after these set of invitee's test on Saturday?

That's why I'm asking, for those of us who are yet to receive the invite, if after this test on Saturday are we still expecting another batch?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by isedehi: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hansome001:

That's why I'm asking, for those of us who are yet to receive the invite, if after this test on Saturday are we still expecting another batch?

I actually went to the yaba office on Monday because if the blank text I received. I asked this question too. The man who answered me said that it's only one date nationwide. He also said Monday was too early for complaints. When it's like Thursday, and you've not received your second text, then you should come to the office to complain.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
isedehi:

I actually went to the yaba office on Monday because if the blank text I received. I asked this question too. The man who answered me said that it's only one date nationwide. He also said Monday was too early for complaints. When it's like Thursday, and you've not received your second text, then you should come to the office to complain.

it is well
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by petiteee(f): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
odisman:

oohh I c!!I tot AR meant Assistant registrar. so wat is the full meaning of the AR cadre then?
it is. I don't knw ow more to explain, the national stafes are called examination officers the internationals are AR. Am talking too much you know, don't worry you wil understand and know more when you become a WAEC staff
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
petiteee:
it is. I don't knw ow more to explain, the national stafes are called examination officers the internationals are AR. Am talking too much you know, don't worry you wil understand and know more when you become a WAEC staff

please any AOC on the test, you seem to know much about them (waec)
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by odisman(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
petiteee:
Thanks for your patience n ur quick response. I appreciate it a lot.Hmnn!!!I love dat when i become a WAEC staff. A big Amen to that.Good night!!!!
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by kizuwa: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mine is subject officer (Physics). Test venue is Foretrust Digital Consult Ltd, Enugu. Anyone going from Abia?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
kizuwa:
Mine is subject officer (Physics). Test venue is Foretrust Digital Consult Ltd, Enugu. Anyone going from Abia?

Yes.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Simili(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
jasab:
Please anybody from Ekiti how has got Message from Waec let him or her show up. Pls did they send it to your NO or email
re we saying no ekiti indigene that even submitted in ekiti on nairaland... No fall my hand ooo... Smile
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by nebokings(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Any kano applicant?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by abdulbaba200(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2016
nebokings:
Any kano applicant?
i sent my application well addressed to waec lagos headquarter through kano post office .now am in doubt if my application was submited to d ryt hand. I applied for public affair officer and am yet to recieve any msg frm waec.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by abdulbaba200(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2016
Has anyone applied for public affair officer recieved invitation txt/mail?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by petiteee(f): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
abdulbaba200:
i sent my application well addressed to waec lagos headquarter through kano post office .now am in doubt if my application was submited to d ryt hand. I applied for public affair officer and am yet to recieve any msg frm waec.
why didn't you submit at kano office? If u had, kano officed would have sent it to lagos after the closing date of receiving applications.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Hansome001(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
isedehi:

Thanks for the info
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by holushola4u(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hello house, do we have another person with mail invite? I'm thinking we are to print out our candidate number as phone may not be allowed in the exam hall. Pls let's know if you have mail invites. Thanks.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
holushola4u:
Hello house, do we have another person with mail invite? I'm thinking we are to print out our candidate number as phone may not be allowed in the exam hall. Pls let's know if you have mail invites. Thanks.

I don't think every invited applicant got the email invitation.
They should be able to check the text message on the phones before entrance into the hall. . .my thoughts
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Catalyst4eva(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
I got the invite as well. I will be writing in Enugu, though I applied at the WAEC office PHC. Who else is going to Enugu from PH city?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Catalyst4eva:
I got the invite as well. I will be writing in Enugu, though I applied at the WAEC office PHC. Who else is going to Enugu from PH city?

Going from Aba. What position?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Catalyst4eva:

email or text?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Catalyst4eva(m): 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
SirBrightoc:

Going from Aba. What position?

Assistant Registrar
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Catalyst4eva(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
IrradiatoR:

email or text?

Text msg

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 6:59am On Feb 11, 2016
any areas to concentrate on for the test?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.